JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Tweet from Trump a couple of days ago:

Question for Trump supporters... how many "phases" are there in a physical? I had no idea there were multiple phases to these things.

I'll check in later to hopefully find out.... I have to get going as I am late for phase one of a haircut.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Tweet from Trump a couple of days ago:

Question for Trump supporters... how many "phases" are there in a physical? I had no idea there were multiple phases to these things.

I'll check in later to hopefully find out.... I have to get going as I am late for phase one of a haircut.
    Man you must really have a hard one for Trump huh..is that all you think about all day. That's not healthy john

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Man you must really have a hard one for Trump huh..is that all you think about all day. That's not healthy john
    Trump was rushed to hospital the other day. His mental condition has been failing for a while but now those Big Macs are catching up to him. He’s getting crushed by Nancy and that’s getting him unhinged. I think he’s had at least one stroke. He’s not well. He should really resign.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Crushed....haha rotflol what are you watching

vitterd

Crushed....haha rotflol what are you watching
    I’m watching him scream on twitter like a lunatic, Nancy is dragging him around town by his tiny nuts. He’s really failing mentally worse than ever. Have you seen him trying to stand lately? He leans on the podium like it’s the only thing holding him up. His health is terrible. Mentally and physically. He’s about a month away from pissing and shitting himself.

JohnGalt2341

I post occasionally about Trump when he says something that you know isn't true. He lies like a 5 year old does. I find it amusing. We are living in historical times right now. Years from now nobody will believe that a simple minded conman tricked half the country into believing any of his lies. I just like to point out his nonsense on occasion. His cult followers never thinks twice about anything he says or does... I'm just trying to point out the obvious lies.

When was the last time you had a physical? How many phases were there to this physical? Trump lies in plain site about stuff that he doesn't even need to lie about. It's hilarious. Just imagine how often he's lying about things that are difficult to prove. You cult followers don't seem to understand... Trump is not right in the head. It doesn't matter how terrible the Liberals are.... Trump is still a fraud.

My question for you is... why do his supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to defend him?
    Points Awarded:

vitterd gave JohnGalt2341 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Which has more value?
    do they take this bet in Las Vegas?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

He’s old he probably has a bunch of things. Like getting prostate checked and all that. It’s not all in the same doctor apt dummy.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Kamala Harris says she is failing because people aren’t ready for a woman of color to be President.

But... This is the primaries, not the general election.

The only people she is accusing of being racist are the Democrat primary voters.
    Meh not really. Most vote and should vote for the person you think has best chance to win primary. If you think she can’t win because the country as a whole isn’t ready that’s a reflection on the whole country not Democratic Party but nice try.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    do they take this bet in Las Vegas?
    no USA books offer USA elections.
    offshore and the markets predictit and iem are not technically gambling.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-19-19 at 04:57 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I post occasionally about Trump when he says something that you know isn't true. He lies like a 5 year old does. I find it amusing. We are living in historical times right now. Years from now nobody will believe that a simple minded conman tricked half the country into believing any of his lies. I just like to point out his nonsense on occasion. His cult followers never thinks twice about anything he says or does... I'm just trying to point out the obvious lies.

When was the last time you had a physical? How many phases were there to this physical? Trump lies in plain site about stuff that he doesn't even need to lie about. It's hilarious. Just imagine how often he's lying about things that are difficult to prove. You cult followers don't seem to understand... Trump is not right in the head. It doesn't matter how terrible the Liberals are.... Trump is still a fraud.

My question for you is... why do his supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to defend him?
    First of all who said I'm a Trump supporter. Second , I have watched the two of you bash the President on everything he does . No matter what he does it's all bad it's all wrong . Nothing he can do would be ok by you. That's what's wrong. I thought you were a Smart man but a smart man doesn't close his eyes and point fingers . Trump has had his issues with Twitter and public Speaking but I like some of the things he has accomplished . The Wall for instance has been battered around for decades many different administrations have promised a more secure border and Trump is delivering . I know for a fact because one of our Sister company's is Doing the electrical and Low volt for a portion of it in both Arizona and California.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Trump wins.

Dems are literally retarded and off the rails.

No one wants to deal with their bullshit.

JohnGalt2341

First of all who said I'm a Trump supporter. Second , I have watched the two of you bash the President on everything he does . No matter what he does it's all bad it's all wrong . Nothing he can do would be ok by you. That's what's wrong. I thought you were a Smart man but a smart man doesn't close his eyes and point fingers . Trump has had his issues with Twitter and public Speaking but I like some of the things he has accomplished . The Wall for instance has been battered around for decades many different administrations have promised a more secure border and Trump is delivering . I know for a fact because one of our Sister company's is Doing the electrical and Low volt for a portion of it in both Arizona and California.
    I only bash Trump on his deliberate and obvious lies. That's it. I have been very consistent about this.

What disturbs me most about Trump is... his base acts like he's infallible. He's not. Not even close. Trump supporters think the enemy of your enemy is automatically your friend. This isn't always the case. And with Trump... anyone that respects the Truth should know that Trump is a complete fraud. Someday this will be obvious to everyone.

Once you KNOW someone is a liar... there is one thing you can count on... they LIE... and they likely LIE a lot!

There are ways to figure out if someone is telling the truth... most of the time you can just do a google search. Try this one... if Trump told you that his wedding anniversary was Septemeber 31st... how would I know that that was a lie?

Trump is practically incapable of telling the truth. What kind of mind draws a sharpie on a whether map and pretends like it is reality? Someone that is not right in the head, that's who.

Infowars2833
    Infowars2833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Trump is wrong about everything and a liar.

I'm smart now. huh huh.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Infowars2833 View Post
    Trump is wrong about everything and a liar.

I'm smart now. huh huh.
    You will never be smart but this is by far your most accurate post ever.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You will never be smart but this is by far your most accurate post ever.
    Please tell me a politician that’s never lied.
    I gauge what most sane average Americans think about things not trump loyalists or deranged liberals, your average joe is just absolutely annoyed by nothing but bullshit scandal after bullshit scandal. First he’s a Russian agent, what happened to that? lmao, for like 2 years it’s all they talked about and nothing got to trump now we have this bullshit....literally have a year left why don’t the left try and get something done? Oh because they absolutely know they have zero chance to beat trump. Not one of those candidates will beat him.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Please tell me a politician that’s never lied.
    I gauge what most sane average Americans think about things not trump loyalists or deranged liberals, your average joe is just absolutely annoyed by nothing but bullshit scandal after bullshit scandal. First he’s a Russian agent, what happened to that? lmao, for like 2 years it’s all they talked about and nothing got to trump now we have this bullshit....literally have a year left why don’t the left try and get something done? Oh because they absolutely know they have zero chance to beat trump. Not one of those candidates will beat him.
    Never lied? You won’t find one. Lies with the frequency of trump? Not even close. He literally lies every time he speaks for more than a minute. He will just make things up out if thin air. Repeat debunked conspiracy theories all the time.

There are hundreds of bills sitting in Moscow Mitch desks from the house....he’s done nothing. You know how a bill gets passed right?

He will get beat in 2020. But I’m not sure he makes the ballot. His mental health is in such decline that he could stroke out or be forced to quit. It’s that bad.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Warren. 70

Bernie. 78

Biden. 77

Just stop

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Never lied? You won’t find one. Lies with the frequency of trump? Not even close. He literally lies every time he speaks for more than a minute. He will just make things up out if thin air. Repeat debunked conspiracy theories all the time.

There are hundreds of bills sitting in Moscow Mitch desks from the house....he’s done nothing. You know how a bill gets passed right?

He will get beat in 2020. But I’m not sure he makes the ballot. His mental health is in such decline that he could stroke out or be forced to quit. It’s that bad.
    you just a deranged liberal. What happened to trump being a Russian agent

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    you just a deranged liberal. What happened to trump being a Russian agent
    You heard one person say that. You are just a trump sheep. Completely brainwashed.

Go listen to his fox interview yesterday...it sounds like the drunk uncle got the microphone at the wedding.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You heard one person say that. You are just a trump sheep. Completely brainwashed.

Go listen to his fox interview yesterday...it sounds like the drunk uncle got the microphone at the wedding.

First ... 4567