RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

We need to stop the negative comments...

There are the few here that make threads with plays daily. Bless you guys. Then there are the ones who don't or very seldom that like to come in and make negative comments. I'm done with it. I don't mind people coming in on the other side of a game. It's part of the betting market. There is always going to be somebody on the other side of a game which makes the market. Unfortunately we have a few that do not understand this and continue to come into threads to make rude comments instead of respectively stating that they bet the other side. I can take that. No biggie. But the demeaning comments because somebody bet opposite of what they have is getting really old. Can we not say that we have the other side and state why and leave it at that? Are we children or adults? I've done this a very long time and don't need this forum to survive. I can easily do without it if I want. I post my plays so people can either play them or fade them. Just trying to be a part of a community. Hopefully I can help a few out. However I've decided that if this continues I am out of here. Plain and simple. I will no longer waste my time.

Stay positive and we can all win together

Thank you
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 11-03-19 at 10:55 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why waste your time then. I personally see 0 upside to posting plays. Don’t need the attention. I like to participate and on occasion post a play problem is most people are looking for someone to save them from a bad day are careless with their money then get angry if a play loses, I have been doing this a while like most it’s taken lots of hard work and my time to get where I’m at and I don’t feel like I should just help or waste my time helping everyone.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

smh here we go with the PC shit again

everyone needs to be nice to each other

this is SBR...people like to talk shit, have fun

not that deep dude

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Glenn, did you do a lot of jigsaw puzzles growing up in Iowa?

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Since 1995 and still unattainable.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Clown Show

Go back "across the street".

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol if you let someone online hurt your feelings you do not belong here

I love getting hammered part of what forums are about

WAR AND PEACE

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I agree

Espn is watching

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rudy you need a 21-7 run

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Let's make this place boring like a workplace environment with robotic corny humor and look forward to birthday cakes every year

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Let's make this place boring like a workplace environment with robotic corny humor and look forward to birthday cakes every year
    Don't forget the potluck

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rudy you need a 21-7 run
    Out of game

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Grow a pair and learn to block users and ignore trolls
    SBR 101

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    There are the few here that make threads with plays daily. Bless you guys. Then there are the ones who don't or very seldom that like to come in and make negative comments. I'm done with it. I don't mind people coming in on the other side of a game. It's part of the betting market. There is always going to be somebody on the other side of a game which makes the market. Unfortunately we have a few that do not understand this and continue to come into threads to make rude comments instead of respectively stating that they bet the other side. I can take that. No biggie. But the demeaning comments because somebody bet opposite of what they have is getting really old. Can we not say that we have the other side and state why and leave it at that? Are we children or adults? I've done this a very long time and don't need this forum to survive. I can easily do without it if I want. I post my plays so people can either play them or fade them. Just trying to be a part of a community. Hopefully I can help a few out. However I've decided that if this continues I am out of here. Plain and simple. I will no longer waste my time.

Thank you

While it's obvious we will never all agree on everything and there will be some friendly debates and even bickering, I do agree with you about picks-threads, which should be treated differently.

Anyone who puts forth the effort to contribute daily by posting their picks, which is one of the main reasons forums like this exist, should be able to do do without being heckled.

There are exceptions of course if they are clearly touting and/or fudging their records

But even if that is the case it all catches up with them eventually anyhow.

Things have been much better around here lately as everyone has been getting along more so

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you know who you are

cough cough

steve nash, 2dabank, leetreaper

trolling is fine is that’s your thing but mix in a winner once in a while

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you know who you are

cough cough

steve nash, 2dabank, leetreaper

trolling is fine is that’s your thing but mix in a winner once in a while

Out of all the names uve mentioned u r the only one without any winners posted.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Ranger no offense but I dont come here to be politically correct. If you dont like how it is now it is a good thing you weren't around in the glory days. If you want to talk plays and plays only go to the sub forums this is PT. Only the tough survive, that is how we roll.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

[QUOTE=unde0087;29023626] If you want to talk plays and plays only go to the sub forums this is PT. /QUOTE]

I kinda agree with this and not sure why everyone doesn't just post their plays in the proper sports forum.

Not that I think posting plays in PT is a crime I'm just saying with all honesty and no offense to those who do it, I just don't get it.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

Thank you
    Are you butthurt that everyone is calling you Glenn?

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

lol look at the cry baby tout. Dude fukk off with the tout shit and go try and sell your plays elsewhere.

You got busted and are trying to scam your way out by playing the nice guy card.

Piss off you pile of dog shit tout

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

[quote=Hman;29023640]
    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If you want to talk plays and plays only go to the sub forums this is PT. /QUOTE]

I kinda agree with this and not sure why everyone doesn't just post their plays in the proper sports forum.

Not that I think posting plays in PT is a crime I'm just saying with all honesty and no offense to those who do it, I just don't get it.
    This is always how SBR has been but in years past people were pounded for lock plays and outlandish threads. Ya, it is ridiculous when posters go back and forth for pages and pages and hours and hours.......but I am sorry, if you want to post in PT you are basically wanting attention because PT is where all the action is. If you are looking for that attention don't cry if it brings some attention you don't want is all I am saying. PT is a jungle, always has been and always will be. Anyone who has been here for any long amount of time knows this and knows to gear up if you want to step into the arena.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    lol look at the cry baby tout. Dude fukk off with the tout shit and go try and sell your plays elsewhere.

You got busted and are trying to scam your way out by playing the nice guy card.

rangefinder is a tout?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Use this sh!t - It works

leetreaper

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Thread backfired

Not sure what else could have been expected

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    rangefinder is a tout?
    He sure is.
    The 3 shit heads I hate most on this site and the guys I will bury until they leave are

1. Rangefinder- pile of shit tout. Sends me messages and emails trying to get me to buy his packages. F him

2. Funnyb - lying sack of shit got caught cheating on his record then made some sob story up about his mom being sick or some shit. Nah not working on me kiddo. Get fukked

3. Kvb - another wanna be pile of shit tout. All he does is smoke weed and neglect his children. Now he has a son story about his "medical" issues.... must need to customers to help pay those medical bills... eh pal??

Fukk all those piles of dog shit. Get rid of the trash. Being a liar and dishonest is unacceptable. And i am here to call these types out. Piss and moan all you want but this is the way its gotta be.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What a bag of caca. And you guys wonder why you are the joke of Sports Forums. If you guys ever had to defend your big mouths mano a mano, you would crap in your pants. Nothing but a bunch of big mouth meow's hiding behind a computer.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bag of caca. And you guys wonder why you are the joke of Sports Forums. If you guys ever had to defend your big mouths mano a mano, you would crap in your pants. Nothing but a bunch of big mouth meow's hiding behind a computer.
    Yet I’ve posted videos showing I would kick the shit out of you, cash money large bets, and still crickets out of you on any video

Until then, anything you say means 0.0

RangeFinder

He sure is.
    The 3 shit heads I hate most on this site and the guys I will bury until they leave are

1. Rangefinder- pile of shit tout. Sends me messages and emails trying to get me to buy his packages. F him

2. Funnyb - lying sack of shit got caught cheating on his record then made some sob story up about his mom being sick or some shit. Nah not working on me kiddo. Get fukked

3. Kvb - another wanna be pile of shit tout. All he does is smoke weed and neglect his children. Now he has a son story about his "medical" issues.... must need to customers to help pay those medical bills... eh pal??

Fukk all those piles of dog shit. Get rid of the trash. Being a liar and dishonest is unacceptable. And i am here to call these types out. Piss and moan all you want but this is the way its gotta be.
    You care to post those messages i sent you? By the way that is defamation. Keep it up loser. Everything you post is pure lies. I'm surprised SBR hasn't banned you by now.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Ban this guy too

RangeFinder

[QUOTE=unde0087;29023679]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

This is always how SBR has been but in years past people were pounded for lock plays and outlandish threads. Ya, it is ridiculous when posters go back and forth for pages and pages and hours and hours.......but I am sorry, if you want to post in PT you are basically wanting attention because PT is where all the action is. If you are looking for that attention don't cry if it brings some attention you don't want is all I am saying. PT is a jungle, always has been and always will be. Anyone who has been here for any long amount of time knows this and knows to gear up if you want to step into the arena.
    I get what you're saying. To me it's not about being tough. You can't be tough behind a keyboard which is my point. Why do guys do it? I have never attacked anyone posting plays but yet I get attacked and sweared at for no reason. i can take it but it's pure bs. I've always believed in treating others how I want to be treated so you won't see me going into threads and making un warranted attacks. That's all.

Thanks for all your posts everyone (Exception of Romeclone and treeper)

leetreaper

Pussy loser tout.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Pussy loser tout.
    Never been a tout. You never told me why you continue to attack me

leetreaper

Ive got nothing against you. Stop crying and making tout-like posts(i.e. "we on Giants tonight") and u'll be fine.

12 Last