BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree with all of this. Going straight to dinner doesn't work. Now, making a full scale dinner at her place... from start to finish... it actually turned this one girl on. She's the one who had the idea. I just agreed to it. Once we had dinner... she was ready to have sex all night. Just giving the heads up to the men out there. Just act like you're helping her with the dinner lol let her do everything. I actually almost said NO TO THE IDEA. Glad I didn't.
    I don't mind taking a chick to dinner. If you have a mouthpiece on you it should work in your advantage. Get her laughing and comfortable around you.

Make sure it's something light like sushi or fish, never Italian or some shit like that.

Have a drink at the bar before dinner with her a whole bottle of wine at dinner with her and then take her to a few cool bars afterwards for after drinks. After she has about six or seven drinks in her she's pretty much ready to be bedded.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I don't mind taking a chick to dinner. If you have a mouthpiece on you it should work in your advantage. Get her laughing and comfortable around you.

Make sure it's something light like sushi or fish, never Italian or some shit like that.

Have a drink at the bar before dinner with her a whole bottle of wine at dinner with her and then take her to a few cool bars afterwards for after drinks. After she has about six or seven drinks in her she's pretty much ready to be bedded.

daaaaaaaaaannnnggg

this dude has game!

sounds like a lovely evening

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Do some free weight squats and then trim your pubic hair with an electric razor

It sounds like a joke but I assure you it is not

The squats boost your testosterone, and trimming your pubic hair with an electric razor stimulates the nerves in that area.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I once lost my sex drive on the I-95 here in Connecticut, found it on the off ramp at Greenwich though.

dannydiceman
    dannydiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lost it

lost all enthusiasm towards it

is this a sign of sign of something?
    If it happens find a girl name molly she will get it back for you

First 12