Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Random thoughts on Dating by Big Bear

So lately the women who want me I have no interest in.

The women I want for the most part have been either uninterested, had just a little interest, or have straight up ignored or flaked on me.

Ever since breaking up with my ex I have told myself I will not settle for something less than my ex (looks wise) I will upgrade

Now I’m mid 30’s and I don’t find women over age 32 to be even the slightest bit attractive

I want a chick somewhere between age 22-30

I had a nice little run this summer where I banged like 5 chicks in 7 days and at least 2 of those were what I would consider really hot

but lately it’s been one date, or 1 attempted date that never ended up happening and that’s been that. Women think nothing of just straight up ignoring dudes. I think that is dumb, If it was me I would at least text a girl and say I’m not interested.

so I guess the realization I had is I need to get rich and get a nice pad in an area of town that has a lot of young people or if not I’m going to be forced (if I want to get pussy) to settle for something that is below my ideal standards

so that being said I think I will take a break from attempting dating and focus on my grind for awhile

if anyone has any advise please share

no idea why I am making this thread I guess I am journaling lol

I told my boys we need to get a condo in a nice area of town where the bars are and if we had that then these chicks wouldn’t be flaking on us

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Depends what your end game is I guess. You just looking to hit and run? Bang and hangout? You looking to settle down and raise a family?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you're in your mid-thirties and how old are these boys you are discussing with about moving into a downtown condo to get near the bars to get access to younger women. i mean, did you originally get married at 17 and how old could your sons be. shouldn't they still be in high school where there are plenty of young girls for them.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

First of all, the “perfect” woman (or friend, or job, or house, or car, or anything) does not exist. If you go through life expecting everything to be perfect then you are in line for a very sad life.

Health, wealth, and happiness occur when you put yourself in a position to succeed. Attitude determines altitude. Good things ALWAYS happen when you work hard to put yourself in a good position.

Meeting the right younger woman will not be a problem. Just put yourself in the right position to make it happen.

I was 32 going through a divorce with two kids. Kicked my first wife in the azz and out the door. Met a 22 year old, put a ring on her finger, and we’ve been together 30 years now. I highly recommend a younger woman. If that’s what you want then go make it happen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just start taggin' the ones that want you..... build your confidence up, and you might even be surprised and happen to find the inner beauty of some woman you didn't think was all that, and suddenly she's the one.

and, like redd foxx once said, "I don't want no beautiful chick, as all they do is lay there, I want an ugly one, who knows she gonna have to really perform and work it to get me there".....

also, dumping the roommates and living alone lets babes know they can scream as loud as they want as you pound them, with no fear of having to look some dumbass roommate of yours in the face as she leaves, as he's sitting there on the couch stuffin' doritos in his mouth watching sports center at 3 am.....

worst case scenario for babes leaving my place at the Bayou Lofts was running into one of my adjacent neighbors as she left to get into the elevator, allowing said neighbors to put a face to the voice they'd heard screaming for the past hour and a half.....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Big bear there are massage parlors if u ever need a release

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Big bear there are massage parlors if u ever need a release
    Robert Kraft could certainly recommend a few.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I gotta have a physical attraction to a chick too, but you’re really on the extreme end of it, it seems. Having money, and a sweet pad may bring you a young girlfriend, but it may never be anything real. My girl in NY who I’m waiting on is a cute lil thing, but no supermodel. We can talk to each other about anything. She’s the only one who knows my darkest secrets. I’d like to wife her up, but it’s just not the time in her life for that.

Unfortunately, she’s super friendly with dudes, even randoms on Facebook that she has never met. Really she’s just a sweet girl who can’t understand that all the guys want to boink her, and she’s sexier than she believes. A few weeks back she relapsed on the booze. Late night and with nothing to do she decided to go to the only person up who wanted to chill. Long story short, the freak decided to rape her. He pressured her, and the no wasn’t heard from him. The next day he’s professing his love to her, and how he can’t wait to be a dad to their kids. Claiming hers as his own. She wouldn’t go to the hospital, and get a rape kit done to get this delusional nutjob behind bars. This is why creeps get away with this garbage for years. Girls are scared, and don’t wanna do the uncomfortable thing in turning them over to them cops. Unreal.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fukk women

I haven’t even thought about them lately

I’ll just jerk off if I need to

can’t catch an std jerking off

don’t have to pay for a date either

win/win

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Big bear is perfect example of no male role model in household.