PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Anyone Have Any Legal Remedies to a Life Sentence of Human Trafficking by ...

6 family members?

Two Life Sentences/Crimes 1st against my Mother and now me. Two life sentences, no questions asked, EVER, by any person of authority.

Called the Human Trafficking Hotline yesterday and all that has done is brought a greater police presence around me yet again.

Every day I go to bed praying to never wake up again. Not 1 person has ever come to my defense and I am tired/debilitated.

PittsburghPlayer

Last year offered to sign my house over to more than 1 person if they would help me end this torture.

Without putting a Protest Sign in front of my house in the shit-hole city I live in, I have no idea who to turn to and can tell that I am never going to recover until someone defends me.

8 plus fukking years and these people are aware that I long for death as a result of all I`ve endured.

PittsburghPlayer

Pretty embarrassing to scream out here for help or to put a sign in front of my house, but it is coming to that or me at the end of a rope.

w/ the toughest time of year for the terminally grieving/tortured ahead ... this potentially becomes more devastating
    who cares?

My country, my family - nothing but a god damn shit-show, corrupt bullshit and lies.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Stop traffic humans Pittsburgh Player.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn brother, never would have guessed this is what you have been dealing with. I mean I guess it’s somewhat positive that you’re still free. If they had a case wouldn’t you be locked up by now? Though the feds are notoriously slow. I couldn’t even imagine what advice to give ya. Just keep on keeping on, and hopefully the truth shall set you free. Your family are the ones putting this on you? Crazy.

PittsburghPlayer

A band named "The Sherbs" have a couple of songs that apply

1st, "No Turning Back" now that I`ve come this far, I suppose that barring the protest sign, you fukkers are my support system
    and as of yesterday all I have after pushing my last "friend" from my life (a she if it matters)
    ok I have 1 friend left, my weed dealer - cried in his face (not like a little boy but a grown man!) yesterday in front of another man

sorry men, do you think I like or can tolerate much more of this and that I am happy typing these words?
    fukk

2nd is "Get Back To Zero", I could easily reset and get back to zero as resilient as I`ve been - when someone stops them

until then, any love I had in my life being replaced w/ Hate in 2011, w/ the lies to DRS and Judges that could EASILY be proven WHEN someone questions THEM, not the victim!! while I am screaming Polygraph Exam

going to walk to local cemetery to smoke w/ a pal

now you men, you fukkers know what has been fukking me up

edit: screw walking, going to shower and dress in layers and maybe try to stay on the motorcycle all day
    as cold as it is
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 10-18-19 at 04:22 AM.

juicername

Did you do it?

PittsburghPlayer

Cuse, yes - my family lied to my Mothers DRs and Judges concerning her, and now my well-being. Has very much to do w/ why I offered you an out some months ago in case you are being tortured in any way too, and because I am not ashamed any longer to admit that I need help. Not a pill or a jail cell!

Court appearance on Tues . . . had the last word is all, told the Judge that as a Peaceful protest I would soon have a sign in front of my house.
    That too could be why a little more heat around me yesterday. She then asked ME a question, I protested as I stood to leave by stating - you are now demonizing the victim, am I free to leave?
    She said no. I said you are demonizing the victim, am I free to leave? She said Yes.

yeah, at the beginning, she said she was sorry for my loss. I told her that that does me NO good - End the Hate Crimez!

anyone interested, please know that until June 5th last year I did not know the definition of Human Trafficking
    it is 6 words
    The Illegal Exploitation of a Person

PittsburghPlayer

Juice, if you are going to be a wise-ass, go spit in a deserving persons face or fukk off.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Cuse, yes - my family lied to my Mothers DRs and Judges concerning her, and now my well-being. Has very much to do w/ why I offered you an out some months ago in case you are being tortured in any way too, and because I am not ashamed any longer to admit that I need help. Not a pill or a jail cell!

Court appearance on Tues . . . had the last word is all, told the Judge that as a Peaceful protest I would soon have a sign in front of my house.
    That too could be why a little more heat around me yesterday. She then asked ME a question, I protested as I stood to leave by stating - you are now demonizing the victim, am I free to leave?
    She said no. I said you are demonizing the victim, am I free to leave? She said Yes.

yeah, at the beginning, she said she was sorry for my loss. I told her that that does me NO good - End the Hate Crimez!

anyone interested, please know that until June 5th last year I did not know the definition of Human Trafficking
    it is 6 words
    The Illegal Exploitation of a Person
    Fortunately the definition of the word illegal has many variations and degrees (as in severity).

What country do you live in?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I am trying to understand.

what are you being accused of?

are you innocent?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I’m not sure I understand trafficking or how you could be accused of such a thing.

I do understand how difficult and how slow and painful a process dealing with the court system can be. I have experienced that myself and you are right often times a ruling is made without anyone hearing your side of the story.

A lot of times people’s fate is left in the hands of a judge and it really makes a difference what Judge you get and what kind of mood they are in.

but in order to offer advice I would need to know more details.

Auto Donk is an attorney

PittsburghPlayer

Bear, Thank you. You have to give me some time, my mornings are hell and set the mood for my day. Yesterday felt even worse after I posted this, tried to persevere and suppose I did, but this is long been more than I can endure.

Concerning Auto I think I wore out my welcome, beside the fact that I can no longer afford an attorney.

I`m totally fukked and see no way out anymore.

PittsburghPlayer

Minnesota, I am in NYS and frankly do not think I have any recourse any more.

They were willing to lie to my Mothers DRS, they only do not care what they are doing, they want me suffering and dead.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Pittsplay, can you give us the cliff notes. It’s tough to follow along here, man.

You are being accused of being a human trafficker, is that correct?

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Pittsplay, can you give us the cliff notes. It’s tough to follow along here, man.

You are being accused of being a human trafficker, is that correct?
    Right on. Very incoherent and impossible to follow along, hence my smug replies earlier.

PittsburghPlayer

Juice, Emotionally tramatizing to the point of, let us say the thought of ...
    NO questions asked, EVER, of them

Google "Why The Victims Of Sociopathic Narcisstic Abuse Rarely Receive The Justice They Deserve"
    it addresses the incoherency as well as only some of the shit I am experiencing after watching my Mother be hated by her own children and spouses of
    for $

if my brother was tortured by my behavior, I would stop the Hate
    or submit to a Polygraph Exam

ya think?
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 10-19-19 at 09:41 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

and Boston, trust me when I say that I would drive (on the motorcycle so you better take me up quick on this offer) to Boston to have lunch and a couple beers with ya to better explain and prove that I am a stand-up man, like you are believed to be

the bike is where I am heading now

thnx for any understanding

Bostongambler

Ohhhh now I understand. 🙄

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    and Boston, trust me when I say that I would drive (on the motorcycle so you better take me up quick on this offer) to Boston to have lunch and a couple beers with ya to better explain and prove that I am a stand-up man, like you are believed to be

the bike is where I am heading now

thnx for any understanding

I’m sure you are probably a good guy, pittsplaya. But, after reading all this you could see how someone could be apprehensive on meeting you.

JuanAntonio
    JuanAntonio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Human trafficking by definition is the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labor or sexual exploitation.

If that’s something you’re involved in you deserve the life sentence if found guilty by a court of law.

I’m guessing the reason you’re being so vague on this message board is likely because you realize you’re culpable and don’t wish to give more detail. In the end you’ll get what you deserve, for better or worse.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

If u do the crime
    Then be prepared to do the crime

Enjoy your time on the inside

Ask sweeper to start a thread begging for pizza points for you

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I’m sure you are probably a good guy, pittsplaya. But, after reading all this you could see how someone could be apprehensive on meeting you.
    10-4 Boston.

No hard feelings, I understand that as I have presented this, there is no way I could expect anyone to understand.

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by JuanAntonio View Post
    Human trafficking by definition is the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labor or sexual exploitation.

If that’s something you’re involved in you deserve the life sentence if found guilty by a court of law.

I’m guessing the reason you’re being so vague on this message board is likely because you realize you’re culpable and don’t wish to give more detail. In the end you’ll get what you deserve, for better or worse.
    I promise I have committed no crimes.

And what you describe is "smuggling" not trafficking.

Again, by my disjointed description to this point I do not expect you to understand and will try to clarify what happened and continues to happen.

JuanAntonio
    JuanAntonio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Not so.

Human trafficking involves exploiting men, women, or children for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation. Human smuggling involves the provision of a service—typically, transportation or fraudulent documents—to an individual who voluntarily seeks to gain illegal entry into a foreign country.

If you’re being charged with human trafficking (as you stated) then you better know exactly what they’re saying.

PittsburghPlayer

ok then, mark me down for the first one trafficking/forced labor
    the victim of
    trust me, I`ve spoken to "Doug" at my local FBI office he`d have beaten my ass or put me in `cuffs if I were the criminal here

it is that my brother in law is what you might say, well connected

read that article above if you have not

and please do not think I am trying to give you a hard time or break your balls, at all

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Let the vigilantes loose.

Traffickers wont be getting 3 squares a day. That's for sure.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

sounds like he was caught up in a foreign wedding smuggling ring
    they pay you to get the us and marry them

PittsburghPlayer

can no longer defend myself, this is evil as fukk what they have gotten away with and continue to do
    Auto would tell all of you that he believes that I am telling the truth, Christ, I offered my house to damn near anyone to stop them, to take a POLYGRAPH and challenge THEM to one
    THIS IS MY FAMILY, THAY NEED A SECOND VICTIM
    a second life

sorry to bring you into in AD, here at SBR you are the only one that knows the long story

Bostongambler

Maybe you could hire inspector Huad. He’s better than Sherlock Holmes 🕵️*♀️

PittsburghPlayer

I think that he is more a reporter that inspector Boston.

Saturday I received a notice that I can "appeal" the Judges decision and I will, I am just so god damn tired add to the fact that I am severely out numbered with little hope of success.

Would be really nice if they were charged with a crime or if someone besides me would tell them that w/ their gang assault - lies to DRs and Judges, that your brother has no chance of recovery.
    Frustrating not one person ever asking them a question and their collective ability/power to weaponize the Courts/Police/Medical Community/my Bank Accounts/my neighbors/friends/family ... against me - on fukking LIES !!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

it sucks when someone lies about you

I feel like our society has a guilty til proven innocent thing going on

PittsburghPlayer

Indeed.

I wish that I could better explain what happened and how it continues, but frankly it would be emotionally taxing and I don`t really expect anyone here to make a difference even if I did. I have heard and read that this is the type of crime one has to experience to understand, which does not bode well for me.

It is nice though Bear of you and the others to make an effort. And even for my friends that feel that their hands are tied and maybe don`t know what to say, I understand.

Thnx BearBrother

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

As a former employee of both Local and Federal law enforcement agencies, I have heard this song and dance many times. If the mob wanted to take you out, they would have by now. It sounds as if you are very confused. Are you a big drug user? Because to be honest with you, that is what you sound like. You do not even know the definition of Human Trafficking. Your story has more holes in it that Swiss cheese. Do you have an attorney? Are you out on bail? Do not expect anyone to believe you because you sound like you are drugged out of your mind. If they charged you with Human Trafficking, it is just a fancy term for Pimping. Is that what you are charged with, because it sure sounds like it.

PittsburghPlayer

Holy fukk, for me to read your shit, your words and feel validated ...

I fukking love you.

I will do my best to explain in the days/weeks ahead to honor you and your reply.

and please, I have been charged with no crimes and never will cross those lines
    it is my "distinguished" college professor brother in law and his mental illness behind this

1234 Last