2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Bank, they returned my Mother from Italy w/ Brain Damage AFTER NOT providing Medical Attention.

Traumatic Brain Injury was a result of the flight and lack of oxygen ...

and thank you, have been afraid to read thread anymore
    I feel like I’m understanding what you saying to a extent but confused on how/why you have charges against you pal?

Squash that suicide shit man, shit always gets better after it worst. You will be ok, always time to bounce back. I’ve done it many times after my life going to compete shit!! I sabotage myself regularly cause the only thing I’m good at is bouncing back! Lol. When things are going great when I’m lost! lol.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

10-4
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 10-28-19 at 04:27 PM.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

You have one hope and one hope alone.

Jesus

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    You have one hope and one hope alone.

Jesus

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    potential clients have atty-client privilege that attaches to all communications with their prospective attorney, obviously I take that shit serious and never breach it....

Jim's got my number if he wants to give me a call.

Just saw this, 4am. Heat were here yesterday, young cop wanted in, older cop near retirement was cool. Thanked him instead of telling them to fukk off as was the norm for a bit.

Thank you Auto, I especially liked that you personalized your message by using my name.

You are a good man, loved and respected by all men that are not jealous fukks I have to imagine.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 10-29-19 at 10:07 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:21 AM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Oh, ok. So THAT'S what's been going on.

Thank you for clarifying.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-05-19 at 01:42 PM.

PittsburghPlayer

Psycho173, no one expected a kid fukker like you to stfu

fukk off

college kids (7th graders) with backpacks looking terrified to see you stalking them makes you a
    PRE dater, predator

stevek173

Well that wasn't very nice. All I did was thank you for clarifying.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-05-19 at 02:50 PM.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

I think what PittsburghPlayer is trying to say is that his sister and her husband took his 82-year old mum off to Italy on vacation, even though PP advised against it due to his mum's age. There she suffered some medical problem that caused her to get dementia for the rest of her life. The sister did not get mum any medical treatment in Italy, and this might have been a serious error if the problem his mum was suffering from was treatable. PittsburghPlayer had to take care of his mum for the rest of her life. He thinks that his mum got a life sentence of dementia as a result of the incident and he got a life sentence of having to take care of his demented mother and now grieving about the incident. He views his sister and brother-in-law's taking of his mum on the fatal vacation as "human trafficking", because he advised against it and they did it anyway. PP's other siblings are supporting his sister in this conflict so PP doesn't like them any more. PP tried to get the police to investigate his sister's crime, but they are not interested in doing so. He persisted in asking them to investigate the crime, and now they are hostile towards him, because he is bugging them. Now he is contemplating suicide and is reaching out for help to the SBR community. In particular he wants a lawyer to help him. The SBR community has predictably reacted by insulting him.
    Last edited by snapperman2; 11-05-19 at 10:51 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave snapperman2 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:21 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:22 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:23 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:23 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

In a proclamation issued Dec. 29, Trump announced that January will be a time for the U.S. to “recommit ourselves to eradicating the evil of enslavement.”
    “Human trafficking is a modern form of the oldest and most barbaric type of exploitation,” the proclamation read. “It has no place in our world. This month we do not simply reflect on this appalling reality. We also pledge to do all in our power to end the horrific practice of human trafficking that plagues innocent victims around the world.”
    Former President Obama made a similar proclamation during his presidency, designating January 2017 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. Obama also signed anti-human trafficking legislation in 2015 to provide services and protections for trafficking victims.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-09-19 at 06:25 AM.

stevek173

Wow!

(didn't read)

PittsburghPlayer

spray painted some words on the sidewalk in front of their house 24 hours or so ago
    (this is what I must do to make a comeback, so be it!!!)

I think you men know, well, besides the kid fukker above, that I am not fukking around and in a non violent manner

yeah, fukk you you kid chasing ugly fukk that I would bury by looking at you
    but you are stupid so you would make me drill you
    and I would, you kid fukking fukk face

so yeah, like Rael from the Lamb, last night I was an aerosol kid

edit: just did lyric check, I am

"Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid"

you fukkers knew that
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-11-19 at 05:17 AM.

stevek173

Wtf?

Oh, ok - I remember now.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

When your mom was going on all the Italy trips, was she paying for everybody trip every time ? Sort of wondering if they were trying to milk every penny out of her. Also, maybe they did not want to get her medical care, because they felt like that would be really big bills and they did not want the money spent like that. It looks really bad. She was obviously not in any condition to be taking those type of trips.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    I think what PittsburghPlayer is trying to say is that his sister and her husband took his 82-year old mum off to Italy on vacation, even though PP advised against it due to his mum's age. There she suffered some medical problem that caused her to get dementia for the rest of her life. The sister did not get mum any medical treatment in Italy, and this might have been a serious error if the problem his mum was suffering from was treatable. PittsburghPlayer had to take care of his mum for the rest of her life. He thinks that his mum got a life sentence of dementia as a result of the incident and he got a life sentence of having to take care of his demented mother and now grieving about the incident. He views his sister and brother-in-law's taking of his mum on the fatal vacation as "human trafficking", because he advised against it and they did it anyway. PP's other siblings are supporting his sister in this conflict so PP doesn't like them any more. PP tried to get the police to investigate his sister's crime, but they are not interested in doing so. He persisted in asking them to investigate the crime, and now they are hostile towards him, because he is bugging them. Now he is contemplating suicide and is reaching out for help to the SBR community. In particular he wants a lawyer to help him. The SBR community has predictably reacted by insulting him.
    Well done man u did good job saving lots of people's time with that summary

stevek173

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

stevek173

Oh, so THAT'S what happened

stevek173

Oh, so that's why we need a bunch of threads about the dumbest fictitious events we've ever unfortunately heard of.

I get it now, ty for clarifying.

First 1234