Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Again this guy is another piece of shit who posts nothing it trash and has never, not once, found anything other than tenth of a unit off here or there.

There are 10-15 people on the forum who don't like me and every time my accurate and week kept records are off a tenth a unit they try to claim I'm dieing my records. Their claims are absurd and they've all been shown to be absurd.

Kvb post trash all day and he's proven to be a liar. Jes lied repeatedly about me being a paid poster and he's lied about sbr intervening with bmoc and me, which never happened.

Again what started all this was when I called kvb a coward, it had nothing to do with my records, he just made that up to sound self righteous.

People like kvb think they own the forum and the forum would collapse without them, they are delusional.
    This guy is juicer.

Your a juicer?
    Classic

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

Your a juicer?
    Classic
    Get lost dumb shit.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post

But what will I read to kill time at work then?

Why would you waste time reading this garbage?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

10-15 people and the problem is ALL of them, not you

Okay, Norman Bates

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    10-15 people and the problem is ALL of them, not you

Okay, Norman Bates
    10-15 people is nothing, and again none have found any intentions nap or significant problem with my record. Get lost dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

10-15 people is nothing, and again none have found any intentions nap or significant problem with my record. Get lost dumb shit.
    You truly are an idiot or just someone that has very, very short term memory..
    ?

thomorino

You truly are an idiot or just someone that has very, very short term memory..
    ?
    Get lost dumb shit.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I would go with the former and concur he is an idiot.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I would go with the former and concur he is an idiot.
    Get lost dumb shit.

The Kraken

Get lost dumb shit.
    Get lost dumb shit

PAULYPOKER

The Kraken

Youre correct, 10-15 probably is nothing compared to the real number

Look how many people have already stated they will not renew bc of you. Guys that have been pro for 5-10 years are tired of PT filled with your empty posts

Im sure the number is between 50-100

thomorino

Get lost dumb shit

Youre correct, 10-15 probably is nothing compared to the real number

Look how many people have already stated they will not renew bc of you. Guys that have been pro for 5-10 years are tired of PT filled with your empty posts

Im sure the number is between 50-100
    You are as dumbass as you are delusional. Not that I care but if you think their are 5 let alone 40-100 people significantly impacted by me or any other one poster you once again are showing how dumb you are.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

morino why are your PM's shut off?

Any idea?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

You are as dumbass as you are delusional. Not that I care but if you think their are 5 let alone 40-100 people significantly impacted by me or any other one poster you once again are showing how dumb you are.
    I’m impacted in that it insults my intelligence every time I have to read your incoherent hogwash.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Any idea?
    Mommy has the Parental lock on

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Tennessee Tornado

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

I’m impacted in that it insults my intelligence every time I have to read your incoherent hogwash.
    Mommy has the Parental lock on
    Get lost dumb shits.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Any idea?
    Dont know, never planned on using the function.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wow, this thread full of idiocy.

I see Hman, who got a pass earlier but has been educated on this, is still pushing nonsense. Worried about whether some guy got paid, but conveniently leaving out all the real bullshit in the room. Your only way out is to admit the truth Hman. I'm sorry I gave you a 4th chance.

Is the "fireman" still fighting and trolling across the Forum?

Is Morino still trying to lie about his numbers and fight everyone about it?

I post in one thread, it's music, and don't even know what the Morino guy says, don't read his posts, haven't to any degree in more than six weeks, and that's documented here. I think you can all see why, looks like nothing's changed.

It's Gold's thread I post in and it's about beef with him and SBR, even though a lot of you fools like to chime in to say you you don't care...lol.

Yet it seems I'm being accused of trolling by only the lying trolls.

I'd love to see some "troll" posts of mine around the Forum.

So, has the lying and fighting stopped, has SBR stepped up, or is it business as usual?

Maybe I'll check back in later, maybe, but it seems most contributing to this thread just wants more fighting, lying and trolling.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I see Hman, who got a pass earlier but has been educated on this, is still pushing nonsense. Worried about whether some guy got paid, but conveniently leaving out all the real bullshit in the room. Your only way out is to admit the truth Hman. I'm sorry I gave you a 4th chance.

I post in one thread, it's music, and don't even know what the Morino guy says, don't read his posts, haven't to any degree in more than six weeks, and that's documented here. I think you can all see why, looks like nothing's changed.

It's Gold's thread I post in and it's about beef with him and SBR, even though a lot of you fools like to chime in to say you you don't care...lol.

So, has the lying and fighting stopped, has SBR stepped up, or is it business as usual?

Maybe I'll check back in later, maybe, but it seems most contributing to this thread just wants more fighting, lying and trolling.

Seek help
    You have become a huge problem

thomorino

The lying coward continues to post trash.

PAULYPOKER

Wonder what %age of staff members are in outpatient therapy after all
    these personas for number quotas month after month......?

Members handling 3 or more accounts gotta be shootin at least in the
    60%+range, eh,oh'bloody Hell?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

The lying coward continues to post trash.
    Your records are trash

You lie and lie and lie again about them

So easy for you to do it as you have plays in so many penetrating threads it’s impossible to accurately track your non-Vig posted AIR BETS

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Your records are trash

So easy for you to do it as you have plays in so many penetrating threads it’s impossible to accurately track your non-Vig posted AIR BETS
    What???
    He told he has the most accurate records on this forum..
    Oy-Vay

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

Your records are trash

What???
    He told he has the most accurate records on this forum..
    Oy-Vay
    The similar and parasites lying over and over. You dumb shits can't cite a single link with an inaccurate record.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Lol

First time I visited this thread since I made it...had forgotten about it actually

LOL
    Last edited by sourtwist; 10-18-19 at 10:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You’re confusing apples and oranges

What Morino does is trolling, not “fighting back”

What kvb did was not trolling, it was calling out Morino on his inconsistent and incorrect records. i have actually never seen kvb troll morino, just point out that he lies about his record, cant keep track of his own plays and he calls you on your bullshit

theres a clear difference that you fail to grasp. KVB has actually stayed above the fray for 99% of the “fuk you” and “get lost dumbshit” posts

and I think its funny that you’re actually encouraging kvb to respond by telling him he is running and hiding

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Hman, you're missing the cause and effect here.

Of course kvb is annoying for posters nowadays, you don't think he knows it? That's the whole point, he's been called a troll for no reason so might as well act like one.

I can't blame the guy, he's been posting picks and gone out of his way to keep accurate records and building credibility for posters on this site for ages. In comes morino and blatantly fudges his records non-stop, seemingly with SBR's blessing as anyone calling him out apparently deserves to be called a troll and get cursed out.

We might as well have a dozen posters posting made up records in all threads across the forum. Anyone calling them out is just a troll and we can tell them to fuk off, right? Is that good business for SBR? Is that the reputation you want your posters to have?
    Since SBR does not take any interest in tracking (which is fair enough) posters have to look out for each other.

I certainly would be pretty pissed off if I came here and started tailing someone claiming to be a winning capper and ended up losing a boatload, all while fellow posters knew the guy was a fraud but had to stay silent in fear of being called trolls and nuisances.to the forum.

At least there is still some decent sense around here, even if decent sense isn't common around here, and it's obvious that sense went right past that mod.

Everyone else is just trying real hard, but failing miserably, to troll.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

At least there is still some decent sense around here, even if decent sense isn't common around here, and it's obvious that sense went right past that mod.

Everyone else is just trying real hard, but failing miserably, to troll.

You're way above all of this my friend

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Seems weird to me bc I dont see it, but I honestly don’t read much, really just the in-game threads. May e I’ve missed it but in general I think KVB is on of our most knowledgable posters and a good dude. Even went to a bash and met a bunch of peeps

But its all a moot point, I wont be an impartial judge here, I’d back kvb even if he was in the wrong
    100%

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Vouch what?

You idiots and your efriends lol
    I'd smack the shit out of you on his behalf

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Use the ignore feature. Works great. Dont have to read any posts by the trolls if you dont want to
    Yea — and it’s mobile friendly #bot

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You're way above all of this my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

100%
    Yeah, conversations from higher up tell us that the intention is to keep it like this, they like the lying and fighting and especially like the corrected threads and denials.

It's being encouraged.

SBR isn't seeking quality in the Forum, and they are frustrated that the most viewed plays and analysis isn't being displayed in other places.

Like Cosby, they actually trip on where my plays go, they lack quality and are trying to make up for it.

Expect more of the same from the Forum moving forward...a frustrated poster who refuses to track his plays but always claims some inflated record. And all the fighting that goes with honest posters pointing it out.

This is why attention turned towards me, they think it will increase views.

thomorino

Yeah, conversations from higher up tell us that the intention is to keep it like this, they like the lying and fighting and especially like the corrected threads and denials.

It's being encouraged.

SBR isn't seeking quality in the Forum, and they are frustrated that the most viewed plays and analysis isn't being displayed in other places.

Like Cosby, they actually trip on where my plays go, they lack quality and are trying to make up for it.

Expect more of the same from the Forum moving forward...a frustrated poster who refuses to track his plays but always claims some inflated record. And all the fighting that goes with honest posters pointing it out.

This is why attention turned towards me, they think it will increase views.

You are a coward who posts trash all day, your lies are pathetic too. You are a mentally unstable attention seeker who is obsessed with me.

Get a life and get lost. You have posted nothing but trash and lies about me over a thousand times this week alone. Take your meds.

First ... 34567 Last