Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No Matt Lauer fan, but come on, bitch, he "rapes" you then you keep bangin' him????

this punk ass matt lauer is a hoot, telling bitches on the set shit during commercials like "nice shirt, it really shows off your " and "nice ass!!!" before the break is over, but now he's getting accused of raping some young producer during the olympics in 2014 over in russian rocket's homeland.....

as I first heard the story, one fact caught my attention before they even got to the rape allegation.... that being that she had to go to his hotel room twice, "first to get her press credentials".... really? what in the fuk were her press credentials issued by nbc in nyc doing in lauer's hotel room in the first place....

well, she goes up a second time to his room, wasted, and lauer's meets her in boxers and a tshirt, apparently sporting wood.... some fukkin' occurs shortly thereafter, which she now claims was rape....

despite this claim, she fuks him 10-20 more times after that date and notes that those fuk sessions were consensual....

what the fuk ever.... nothing says "he raped me" more than continuing to date and fuk a guy.........

throw this fukkin' whore in jail.......

Auto Donk

here is the rape victim who loves rape so much she dates rapists who raped her:

like a star linebacker on a high school football team once noted on the jim rome show, if you have to rape a bitch to get into her pants, it's just not worth it.....

this bitch DEFINITELY NOT worth it.....

looks like someone's television career hit the skids (probably due to the rumors around the network she was fukkin' the horned-up little lauer), so she had to try and make a buck now.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-09-19 at 09:10 AM.

Auto Donk

on second thought, that well conditioned hair would probably feel good on my balls as she throated me, and she might look ok with a bunch of mascara runnin' down her cheeks.....

Auto Donk

good to see the always horned-up lauer fighting back on this one:

Matt Lauer penned a letter on Wednesday morning, staunchly denying former NBC News co-worker Brooke Nevils’ allegations that he raped her in his hotel room at the 2014 Sochi Olympics.

Lauer says the accusation — as detailed in Ronan Farrow’s new book, “Catch and Kill” — is “categorically false, ignores the facts, and defies common sense,” calling the encounter with Nevils an “extramarital affair.” He dismisses the claims as “part of a promotional effort to sell a book.”

In the book, obtained by Variety, Nevils said Lauer anally raped her one night in Sochi, Russia. Lauer calls the act “consensual.” “We performed oral sex on each other, we had vaginal sex, and we had anal sex. Each act was mutual and completely consensual,” he writes. Lauer claims the encounter marked the beginning of an affair that continued when they returned to New York.

and in true "donk" fashion, he just had to point out he even gave it to her up the ass.......

and, if being raped, isn't the raper's decision to go for some oral a bit risky? as in, she will bite your f'n dik off?

Auto Donk

still pondering just how that "rape" played out.....

"hey, you're raping me!!!! Now give it to me up the ass!!!!"

On a side note, how degrading it it to Lauer to have to be writing a letter, "and we did anal, and it was consensual"....

f'n surreal....

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

If I have to rape a girl just to get her into bed or have sex with her or whatever, it’s not worth it

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Any nudes?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Any nudes?
    sure, if we can score lauer's phone and wade through what I'm sure is an ocean of daily sclong photos that he's taking and sending out every hour on the hour to random whores in an effort to quench his sex addiction thirst....

this fukker's apparently hornier than me or you, diggity......

Auto Donk

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

With that bitches honker, you would need Donk's donker just to get head

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Didn't he have a lock button or something for his dressing room? (It would lock the dressing room door so no one could get out or come in? lol Classic

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Didn't he have a lock button or something for his dressing room? (It would lock the dressing room door so no one could get out or come in? lol Classic
    dressing room nothing, he straight up had it in his f'n office.... imagine being some young intern and you walk in, the door is automatically shut and locks......

you know vaginal bruisin' is about to happen when you hear that dead bolt flip....

have to admire such bold tactics....

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Any 6/10 broad crying rape is usually bullshitting.

She's a 5/10

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    sure, if we can score lauer's phone and wade through what I'm sure is an ocean of daily sclong photos that he's taking and sending out every hour on the hour to random whores in an effort to quench his sex addiction thirst....

this fukker's apparently hornier than me or you, diggity......

DiggityDaggityDo

imagine being some young intern and you walk in, the door is automatically shut and locks......

And then the next thing she sees is this:

you know vaginal bruisin' is about to happen when you hear that dead bolt flip....

have to admire such bold tactics....
    I fixed that for you, Donker.

Auto Donk

I didn't put it in the initial post about lauer and the locks, BUT..... WHEN I was single, sexy paralegals -- and one fine ass runner -- would come into my office, and THEY would lock the fukkin' door behind THEM.....

NO autolocks locks required, just a hard kahk for em to ride.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-09-19 at 06:02 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker, how many of your employees have you banged in your lifetime?

over 99.5 -132
    under 99.5 +112

Auto Donk

i still remember one occasion where after everyone else had left the office except us, I bent this big tittied fuk budy over from behind, smashing her giant naturals on the glass top that covered my desk... didn't think anything of it at the time, but the next morning I come in, and the managing partner comes strolling into my office as I walk in for the morning, about to hound me on why some discovery didn't go out (duh, I was busy fukking) the day before, only to look down and notice, for the first time, two perfect tit imprints on the glass, complete with nipple "spots"..... he saw it about the same time as I did, and yet neither of us said a word about it......

although as he left, I saw him -- ordinarily as dry and socially stiff as they come -- cracking a smile......
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Donker, how many of your employees have you banged in your lifetime?

over 99.5 -132
    under 99.5 +112
    it's the under, as far as MY employees go.... once I threw out my shingle and was on my own, I only tagged one paralegal I'd hired on a contract basis to help me try a case out of town over in austin......

only f'n jury trial i've ever lost..... she'd tell me she wasn't wearing panties at counsel's table, and she could feel my dried jizz "cracking" on her from earlier before we went to court, and shit like that..... had me a tad bit distracted......

wasn't the reason we lost the case, tho.... my client and her decided it was better to strike a redneck who was a hunter but who'd said some things in voir dire favorable to the other side (they out-voted me 2-1), resulting in the next juror on the panel being "selected" (by process of elimination, how it works in Texas) being a hard core lesbian. Lesbians have generally always hated me, and apparently this one was no different, as she became jury foreman and strong-armed the rest of the jurors into believing that my clien't oral contract wasn't enforceable, despite the judge's and texas law's mandate otherwise...... fukkin whore.....

the same partner that saw the tit imprints on my desk tells me "goddammit, [donk], you know never to let a lesbian on any jury YOU empanel!!!"

STRUCK every visably dyke bitch on every jury panel I've had since that day......

now, on the subject of co-worker pussy (ie, technically not my employee), only about 15-20..... had so much outside pussy, no real reason to fish off the company pier.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-09-19 at 06:23 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lauer didn't use his power wisely. Sort of abused it. That's why he fell off the map.

We've all been there.... except I never abused the power.

I mean seriously... what did Lauer have? All he had was money. Didn't look like he went to the gym much.... bald head.... did he have a large cokk??? No evidence on that. When you have nothing bitches want... they rat you out.

DiggityDaggityDo

the same partner that saw the tit imprints on my desk tells me "goddammit, [donk], you know never to let a lesbian on any jury YOU empanel!!!"

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

this sounds like a money grab, release this week before book comes out hmm, she gets raped but keeps seeing him hmm

matt lauer no prince but something seems off this one

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Said it before and I'll say it again. As a dude you need to film every sex act with any girl if it is on the up and up so you can archive the shit and pull it out 10 years later when you make a buck and some chick wants to cash in. Now if you are actually raping some chick, don't film that unless you have a paper bag on your head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Is that her nose or is she eating a banana?
    And look at those huge horse teeth!
    No way I would stick my kawk in that mouth.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    why I said he must be the horniest mother fukker of them all.....

he's like that Mikey kid those other brats convinced to eat f'n tranny cereal, that being "Wheaties"..... "let's get Lauer to fuk her, he'll fuk anything!!!!"

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Would you stick it in her ass though?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Would you stick it in her ass though?
    Well, maybe, if she agreed not to turn her horse face around and look at me.

Believe_EMT
    Needs a new laptop
    Believe_EMT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

dude must have a sex addiction problem if he fukked that

more than once

seems like a great husband

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again. As a dude you need to film every sex act with any girl if it is on the up and up so you can archive the shit and pull it out 10 years later when you make a buck and some chick wants to cash in. Now if you are actually raping some chick, don't film that unless you have a paper bag on your head.
    I do this with my phone

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

the full letter, provided to Variety by Lauer’s lawyer,

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/mat...er-1203364695/

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Matt was awesome on tv..great look and personality

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Matt was awesome on tv..great look and personality
    I liked him best in pure creeper mode, sneering at interns and personal assistants on the set, even co-hosts, a-list guests, anyone, for that fukkin' matter, making snide remarks about their and asses.....

good man, no doubt.....

"nnyyyaaahhhhhhhhh, come closer and, nnnnyyaaaaahhhh, show me some cleavage bitch........ nnnyaaaahhhhhh, I want you in my office 7 minutes after we cut....... nnnnyeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-11-19 at 12:08 PM.

Auto Donk

well, this story just went from bad to totally worse.....

no, no other woman has come forward with tales about blowing Lauer then claiming it was rape, no, no more anal bangin' with stink to pink on the back end of the session....

no, none of that shit....

NO, ONLY THIS:

same giant toothed-bitch from the same sordid event...... fuk, i don't think I can drink enough to get thick enough beer goggles for this ho.... maybe he had, over in Sochi, one of those giant, furry russian hats to pull down over his eyes during the encounter......

Auto Donk

ironically, no big furry hat necessary for this bitch......

one blond I would do, hat or no hat..........