Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Would yall say women are usually less flaky that you meet in person vs online?

So my experience with women online is that yeah they can be hot and will have make sweet love to you BUT they always seem to be a bit strange or have major personality issues or just be flaky in general

and then they want to chat and get to know you before meeting up usually

but yesterday I was in the elevator and this hot girl came in so I was like hey would you want to get a drink with me sometime?

she goes “ yeah sure and gave me her number

then I text her and I was like “nice to meet you”

she comes right back with “likewise, when are you free?”

I was expecting to have to call her and get to know her prior to meeting up

so I guess my question to you guys is would you say you have better luck with women you meet in person or online?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

paint chip eater

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

here's a newsflash for you....

all single women you meet in person are also searching for dik online.....

yes, every mother fukkin' one of them.....

that elevator whore sounds desperate enough to have 4-5 different online dating accounts.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    here's a newsflash for you....

all single women you meet in person are also searching for dik online.....

yes, every mother fukkin' one of them.....

that elevator whore sounds desperate enough to have 4-5 different online dating accounts.....
    lol she is hot though

Another thing I like about meeting someone in person is they don’t know how old I am and I dont know how old they are

I don’t know about desperate though

I text her last night at around 7pm she didn’t text me back until this morning

I think that is what women do to see if a guy is needy clingy so I passed the first shit test

Auto Donk

another rule of thumb for ya, bigboy.....

the hotter a single woman is, the bat-shit crazier she is..... think of it this way, a babe that hot, single, means no other guy has been willing to put up with her f'n over the top craziness, thus why she is single in the first place.....

and you must know, that as guys, we will put up with a ton of shit and craziness for drop-dead gorgeous, hot pussy.....

I experienced that first-hand numerous times when I was single and accruing my harem.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sanity Check

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Crazy versus Hot Matrix serves as a useful tool.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE

Auto Donk

i don't need a matrix to tell me what i already know.... bitch in her late twenties early thirties as hot as any supermodel and single, she's f'n bat shit crazy.....

her name was reagan, the other's was kimber.... kimber started talkin' to "grandma in the sky" after I got her liquored up, saying she new grandma would send her "the one"....

meaning me, of course....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    another rule of thumb for ya, bigboy.....

the hotter a single woman is, the bat-shit crazier she is..... think of it this way, a babe that hot, single, means no other guy has been willing to put up with her f'n over the top craziness, thus why she is single in the first place.....

and you must know, that as guys, we will put up with a ton of shit and craziness for drop-dead gorgeous, hot pussy.....

I experienced that first-hand numerous times when I was single and accruing my harem.....
    great post

it all makes sense now

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

holla back
    Last edited by Big Bear; 10-11-19 at 05:02 AM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

She is already over at big dick Bob's house.

Auto Donk

only once in my career of bangin' pussy did I ever find out what it meant to be some whore's old reliable, to be fukked but not involved in her life.....

it was in law school, bitch was a jr. at tu (univ of texas, which aggies unaffectionately call t.u., which a take/dig on the pompous teasips' history of calling their school "The University".... but I digress).... so, this hot sorority bitch has to keep up impressions with her sorority sisters and the frat boys she runs around with, and can't have it known she's fukkin' some guy outside their circles..... I was only a piece of meat for her, but wanted to date the fine bitch (a dirty blonde, if you can imagine), but she'd have none of it.....

found out first hand how a lot of my harem members felt (and would feel down the road) from this babe.....

she went so far one night as to have her frat boy date pull up in his little bmw at my condo and drop her off after some formal she went to with him.... I greet her unshaven at the door in sweat pants and a tshirt, she slams it behind her, lifts her little cocktail gown as she shoves my head into her pussy with her back against the front door.... eat her to a quick one, she pushes me onto the couch, lifts her dress higher and rides me reverse cowgirl til we both bust, shimmies her dress down, walks out the door, gets back in his car and drives off..... (poor prick was sitting there waiting for her the whole time -- only ten minutes, but still -- and had told him she just needed to run up stairs and see one of her girl friends for a few minutes.....)

did that kind of shit to me all the time......

I wanted to parade that hot ass whore all around town and date her, but never got the chance to ever be seen with her in public other than the first night I met her when she was drunk down on sixth street at Maggie Mae's.....

f'n pure travesty to be used that way......

but, on the other hand.....:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-11-19 at 02:02 PM.