Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Romney Could Be Our Next President?

If he ran as a moderate Independent I gotta believe he could win.

This Trump nonsense has gone on long enough. We can't have a Commander In Chief who's on the spectrum. Smart guy, bold, untraditional--but let's face it: He's nuttier than squirrel turds.

Liz Warren? Uh, no........

This country needs a hero more than ever. Mitt could be that guy. Sure he's Mormon, which is about a dumb a religion as there ever was. But he's also smart, successful, experienced, well-spoken, and telegenic.

I'd pull the Romney lever over either of those other 2 dolts.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nah would just take away votes from trump and give the election to the democrats, country isnt' ready for 3rd party

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

No republican will ever win again. Women and non-whites want to confiscate every last thing from white males.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He couldn't beat the worst President of the United States in 2012. No way he could beat Trump.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Mormon

Will never happen

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romney has zero credibility, he flip flops every 2 minutes. He's the Kerry of the Republicans party. He sucked off trump to get his endorsement before he ran for the senate seat, now he's criticizing him to seem independent.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Romney stabbed Trump in the back after Trump gave him the endorsement.

Who wants Romney to become President so he can stab voters in the back, too?

Trump is the best US President in 30 years. People should recognize the real.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

to answer this question only having read the title and no other posts, etc.:

YES

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Donk, he's more electable than Warren. And let's face it, who knows what Trump's status will be by next November?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Its telling how many would prefer a politician like Mitt Romney that did nothing and sold out america for years.

Over a guy who is actually trying to make things better for americans that aren't super rich.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 10-07-19 at 05:47 PM.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Romney had his chance but couldn't beat the Obama machine and would probably split the vote with the Trumpinator.
    Warren (Dances like Spaz), would love the chance to have a 3rd party republican in the mix. I think that if Hilliary
    parachutes in come January to "save" the democrates, everyone else will get out of the way, and we will have round 2.
    If she is arrested and charged like she should have been 4 years ago, then there is a possiblity of 2 independant
    characters to enter the race. The dude from Starbucks and possibly the Romney. In which case the Trumpinator will win
    because the economy is strong and that is all you need. I don't care that I can't stand the Trump, and I've been an old
    school Trump hater from 1983 when he fukked up spring football for the U.S when the USFL was seeing some success during
    the spring months. Yes it is true he was the guy who stupidily thought the USFL could take on the NFL during the fall
    and of course we all know how that ended. All that aside Trump is our first openly asshole president and kind of like
    when you are picking out a lawyer, you don't want a nice guy who will not contest anything, you want a complete asshole
    who you can't even stand to be in the same room with for more than 10 minutes to do the job. The Trumpster, who I can't
    stand on a personal level, is actually doing an excellent job. It is surprising to me that half of the U.S. can't see
    that, and I think they will miss him once he is gone.