TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: Democrat Backer Lost Her Mind? Eating Dead People? Eating Babies? lol

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Lmao
    smh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sad

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Where are you political Dems at that like to run their mouths? Open up your eyes. What kind of fukk tard talks about eating humans?

Like I said... Trump in the john at the moment taking a piss while laughing.

Give this guy some competition.... nobody can.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Who doesn't enjoy a delicious dead baby from time to time

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Nothing but a cockroach looking for publicity and a few hits on her website.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7710

This was too obviously a set up by some right wing fringe, which they admitted.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7710

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...-aoc-town-hall

A right-wing political action committee has taken credit for staging a viral video taken at a town hall meeting held by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY, in which an attendee suggested that eating babies was a solution to the climate crisis.

The video was taken Thursday at a town hall held by Ocasio-Cortez in her home district of Queens, New York. After asking the crowd for questions, a woman stood up and began speaking

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...-aoc-town-hall

A right-wing political action committee has taken credit for staging a viral video taken at a town hall meeting held by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY, in which an attendee suggested that eating babies was a solution to the climate crisis.

The video was taken Thursday at a town hall held by Ocasio-Cortez in her home district of Queens, New York. After asking the crowd for questions, a woman stood up and began speaking
    Ur missing the point

The modern left is so fuked up that it took them awhile to realize it was a prank and not an overly enthusiastic libtard

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ur missing the point

The modern left is so fuked up that it took them awhile to realize it was a prank and not an overly enthusiastic libtard

The point is the republican party is full of right wing whackos that make all of you look like fools...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

You men know that your country is gone, right?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Ur missing the point

This.

alexandra cortez should've shut this down immediately. Instead she thought it was real because she knows this is what she is doing to people. She was sympathizing with the woman instead of calling it nonsense.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

The craziness goes both ways. That's the fun of this in-the-moment-everything-is-filmed-24/7-online-streaming-world we live in.

To me it seemed AOC was trying to process everything and trying to figure out whether it is real or not. You can see her eyes darting around the room , scanning for hints or tells of something being amiss. Hindsight is always 20/20, but if me, my first question to the person acting like that would be to ask "Are you an actor?", or "Are you being paid by someone to be here?", or "Did someone offer you money to be here today?", or basically just a series of questions like that to try and pinpoint the genuineness of the actions of the person.

With how relentless AOC gets mocked and made fun of and fake quotes attributed to her in memes shared around FB, I could see how she would be in a confused state when confronted with lunacy like that.

I have people I haven't seen since grade school or HS that have friended me on FB, and a handful of them are relentless in posting anti-democrats, anti-libtard or whatever anti-this-doesn't-conform-to-my-mindset type memes.
    Some will share an article from the Onion, or maybe TatersgonnaHate, and think it is real, or don't process that it is satirical. And even funnier will be seeing their friends or family commenting on something so fake, yet agreeing with it and thinking it's real.

So i could only imagine trying to be a freshman rep, and a mixed race woman, and young, and with having memes constantly shared around social media with fake quotes or phrases attributed to myself, and knowing that there are people that can be easily mislead yet are slightly mentally ill.
    AOC would be mocked either way she handled it. If she immediately dismissed the person she would be labeled an elitist, and a bully for not letting someone speak. Or even being smeared as intolerant of the mentally ill. But if you calmly let the person say their nuttiness and be calm and polite, and afterwards have aides evaluate whether the person is truly mentally ill and possibly needs help, AOC instead gets mocked for being dumb for NOT calling it out as a stunt and ploy.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    The craziness goes both ways. That's the fun of this in-the-moment-everything-is-filmed-24/7-online-streaming-world we live in.

To me it seemed AOC was trying to process everything and trying to figure out whether it is real or not. You can see her eyes darting around the room , scanning for hints or tells of something being amiss. Hindsight is always 20/20, but if me, my first question to the person acting like that would be to ask "Are you an actor?", or "Are you being paid by someone to be here?", or "Did someone offer you money to be here today?", or basically just a series of questions like that to try and pinpoint the genuineness of the actions of the person.

With how relentless AOC gets mocked and made fun of and fake quotes attributed to her in memes shared around FB, I could see how she would be in a confused state when confronted with lunacy like that.

I have people I haven't seen since grade school or HS that have friended me on FB, and a handful of them are relentless in posting anti-democrats, anti-libtard or whatever anti-this-doesn't-conform-to-my-mindset type memes.
    Some will share an article from the Onion, or maybe TatersgonnaHate, and think it is real, or don't process that it is satirical. And even funnier will be seeing their friends or family commenting on something so fake, yet agreeing with it and thinking it's real.

So i could only imagine trying to be a freshman rep, and a mixed race woman, and young, and with having memes constantly shared around social media with fake quotes or phrases attributed to myself, and knowing that there are people that can be easily mislead yet are slightly mentally ill.
    AOC would be mocked either way she handled it. If she immediately dismissed the person she would be labeled an elitist, and a bully for not letting someone speak. Or even being smeared as intolerant of the mentally ill. But if you calmly let the person say their nuttiness and be calm and polite, and afterwards have aides evaluate whether the person is truly mentally ill and possibly needs help, AOC instead gets mocked for being dumb for NOT calling it out as a stunt and ploy.
    So ur a fan of AOC? Good to know. Just be sure to do everything you want to before the world ends in several years, and don't ask her for help when your disposal gets stuck.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13697

Them damn Russians at it again.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Who doesn't enjoy a delicious dead baby from time to time
    Make sure to eat the liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

So ur a fan of AOC? Good to know. Just be sure to do everything you want to before the world ends in several years, and don't ask her for help when your disposal gets stuck.

You ask the question and then answer it for yourself. If the world will end in a few years why would it matter if anyone is a "fan" of hers. Plus i'm not sure why anyone would ask her for help if their disposal gets stuck.

Cool interpretation of an average reasonable person's view of what it must be like for her.