spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Im 32 and have no gray whatsoever. But I notice all these dudes on tv 31-34 who are almost entirely gray and it freaks me out. I cant believe men my age have that much gray.

Makes me feel like its only a matter of time for me.

Any of you make it into much older age before showing noticeable gray hairs? Or way younger? Its the most obvious sign your body is decaying and slowly dying imo.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Doesn’y count until you find gray in your pubes.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Genetics

Some people get gray hair in high school

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Started mid twenties. I have a full head of hair in my forties but it’s over half gray. Runs in the family. My barber told me turning gray’s better than turning loose. I guess.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Genetics

Some people get gray hair in high school
    Started turning gray at 16..

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Just noticed mine earlier this year. About halfway through 34. U can't see them at all, but if I look closely in the mirror, and slowly run my hands through my hair, I find random ones that I try to pluck. Drives me nuts, but I'm glad I'm not a bald prick like jj.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I made it until around 42ish. Then I notice a gray patch that kind of looked cool for the first 3 months, then within a year, It turned as gray as a crappy winter day and has stayed that way. Don't worry about the gray, its the loss of hair that people don't like. That hasn't happened to me yet, but when it does, go with it and shave the rest of your head instead of wrapping a 10 foot lock of 2 strands around your head like some kind of turbin.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

High pressure job has left me hair challenged. I’d prefer gray, but it’s falling out more than going gray. I don’t mind as I will be a bald fuk enjoying retirement in ~8 yrs.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

43 and just recently started noticing some...it was a good run.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

40 and have some in the beard, none noticeable on the dome

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

It can be depressing. I'm almost 40 and starting to get it. What's even more sad is I'm going back to college for a graduate degree. It's the same college I went to for my undergrad in the late 90's - early 2000's. I can see myself there when I was younger and it brings back good memories but then I suddenly realize that most of these people were not even born yet when I last attended

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Started turning gray at 16..
    It's been my experience that the young chicks dig the gray hair..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

40 in 1 month, no grey

Many friends grey at 35

Some fukking bald lol, embarrassing to be bald

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Im 32 and have no gray whatsoever. But I notice all these dudes on tv 31-34 who are almost entirely gray and it freaks me out. I cant believe men my age have that much gray.

Any of you make it into much older age before showing noticeable gray hairs? Or way younger? Its the most obvious sign your body is decaying and slowly dying imo.
    Compared to the superior black man. The weaker white man turns much quicker gray.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Hair turning grey is subjective.

Completely grey? A few white hairs mixed in? 51/49 white to natural color ratio constitute grey?

I'm 44 and have some white hairs. I'd say I'm 95/5 brown to white right now. Not even on the spectrum of grey.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    40 and have some in the beard, none noticeable on the dome
    Bout to turn 40 and there's some in the beard.

Shedding the treasonist family, and friends, and moving across the country accelerated it a few years.

I'm still dating floozies in their 20s

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Compared to the superior black man. The weaker white man turns much quicker gray.
    I've been smashing the red grapes in Trenton, so I'm going to disagree,

The baby daddies in county, the superior privileged white man spreads his seed

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

What is the best hair dye to use

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post

Keep in mind that the Corporate Fukks™ always have an advertising agenda and a target audience.

"The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"
    ~~~~~Pink Floyd - Time

Don't mean to sound condescending son, but gray hair should be the least of your worries. Each day you wake you are indeed one day closer to death. IMHO Health and Happiness should be at the very top of your list. Gray hair is not a problem, Cancer is, and so forth.

Everybody ages differently but for me I started noticing physical decline at about age 36. Wake up and my head feels like I drank like a fish but hadn't done anything the night before. These days I just say fukk it because my motto is that "if you're not living life on the edge then you are taking up too much space".

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    What is the best hair dye to use
    First grey hair at 19. At 29 it was 3/4 grey. I was working as a security guard in a five star resort. There was a hot {snow cones} cocktail waitress I attempted to get to know better and ask out. She was nice at first but told me suddenly "Get lost grandpa"one night.
    At that moment I decided to color my hair. It took three months or so to get the nerve to attempt it. Colored my hair for the first time on my 30rd birthday.
    I hate coloring my hair but despise grey hair even more. Beard and stash also. I'm in my mid 60's now and still color once a month.Nice and Easy medium brown works the best for me.
    I've taken some ribbing at times {Hey its Mr. Clairol"} but its better than grey hair. Looking back it has helped in the business world as employers often will target older employees when changes are being considered. Appearing younger doesn't hurt.

My father was bald at 25 so in some ways I've been lucky.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post

First grey hair at 19. At 29 it was 3/4 grey. I was working as a security guard in a five star resort. There was a hot {snow cones} cocktail waitress I attempted to get to know better and ask out. She was nice at first but told me suddenly "Get lost grandpa"one night.
    At that moment I decided to color my hair. It took three months or so to get the nerve to attempt it. Colored my hair for the first time on my 30rd birthday.
    I hate coloring my hair but despise grey hair even more. Beard and stash also. I'm in my mid 60's now and still color once a month.Nice and Easy medium brown works the best for me.
    I've taken some ribbing at times {Hey its Mr. Clairol"} but its better than grey hair. Looking back it has helped in the business world as employers often will target older employees when changes are being considered. Appearing younger doesn't hurt.

My father was bald at 25 so in some ways I've been lucky.
    What works on an almost white beard?

My barber told me nothing would.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What works on an almost white beard?

My barber told me nothing would.
    There are products that specialize for males with beards. I've never used them. The female versions of hair color produce a more natural appearance imo. It requires some trial and error. Some shades can create purple, dullness, or brassy highlights. Revlon has a cheap product I used for facial hair. Its like 3 bucks. Use good conditioner. First time may require two applications. A day or two apart.

Your barber is incorrect with his statement.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave thezbar 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

at first I thought thread title was at what age did you turn gay lol

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    at first I thought thread title was at what age did you turn gay lol
    Lmao...

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Once I got married, my hair started falling out around 30. It has gotten progressively grayer. I am 51 and its maybe 1/2 gray. Don't worry about it. Getting older is a good thing. Beats the alternative for sure.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL don't half of the superior black men statistically pass away before 40? No time to turn grey...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Beard hairs at 32. No graying on the dome yet though. I'll likely go bald before gray.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I'm 51 and the only gray I have is the bottom part of my beard from the chinline to neck.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I have one silver hair in my beard in late 20s.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Superior black men can't even grow straight hair so they're all cut extra short or bald because nobody wants to wear a carpet on their head.