paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good stuff. Keep it on the straight and narrow

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy was a a nickel bagger I think he’s big-time
    Lmfao. Yea you right. What I got caught w was embarrassing, you correct, it was hardly shit!!!

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

grats banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    Congrats. Stl is ****** up. Probably better off being a murderer to them. Enjoy the freedom of going anywhere.
    Mississippi was way worse. Those pole smokers gave me a 10 year sentence for weed!!

And you right about the better off killing someone shit!! I was locked up w this cat in Sip that was nearing the end of a 20 year sentence where he had to serve 18 for 3 crack sales (20 rocks I believe!) to the same CI!!!

Big crazy black dude, cool as fukk. He was telling me his story one day, they brought him in for questioning on a murder beef. He says he was sitting there cool as a fan cause he knew they didn’t have shit on him (he never told me if he did it but I’d guess yes, lol), anyways they come back in room and tell him “we don’t care bout the murder cause we got you w 3 crack sales, you going away for long time!!!”, mandatory 85% cause in Mississippi they call sales or distribution charges a violent crime!!! Fukkin unreal, he could have copped to the killing and plead out to man 1 and prob did like 5-7 years!! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Banker sell
    Me some cigars

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

2DB

Great to see you got through all of the punishment. Fly right from here man and life will be much easier. No winners in drug dealing. Take it slow.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Go straight. Only way
    That's the way to a wife, shit head kids and a minivan.

penetrate that

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    2DB

Great to see you got through all of the punishment. Fly right from here man and life will be much easier. No winners in drug dealing. Take it slow.
    Weed not really a drug. But I hear ya. I havnt gotten anymore since when they took that last pound from me, so a good 3-4 years. I couldn’t do it now if I wanted too, (well I prob could if I tried! ) but I don’t want to.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    That's the way to a wife, shit head kids and a minivan.

penetrate that
    I know right. I been so sad since I gave up on my dreams!! Acting the way they say sucks so bad!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Nice one mate,go have a good time. Take a vacation or something.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

banker comin back for redemption

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    banker comin back for redemption
    I might post my upcoming weeks plays on ncaa and nfi in here just for a celebration!! Dunno whether ppl should fade or follow tho!! lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Banker you are wild come to French lick with pinny and I
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave kidcudi92 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Banker you are wild come to French lick with pinny and I
    November 1st I can finally leave the state legally again, been a while! Lol. I’m gonna play it cool till then cause this time it probation not parole so theoretically they could take it from me the last day and unlike parole where you get all the time you been on it no matter what they can make you start all probation over or lock you up for entire sentence and the time you put in means nothing!! Fukk that! So bout month and a half bro and I’ll be down to start going out and about!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

2d spill the beans on Louisville kid. Let’s hear the truth here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    2d spill the beans on Louisville kid. Let’s hear the truth here
    Your guess as good as mine bro. I believed sweep then he pops back up, then he disappeared again?? Beats the shit out of me. We ain’t never really talked bout our criminal activities just college hoops!! Lol

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Your guess as good as mine bro. I believed sweep then he pops back up, then he disappeared again?? Beats the shit out of me. We ain’t never really talked bout our criminal activities just college hoops!! Lol
    Sweep lol. I’d like to get to the bottom of the whole funnyb Louisville kid fiasco that’s the biggest mystery on this site.....is kid just a scammer? Is sweep the same? Did funny b proposition a broke Louisville kid for a piece of ass? I can’t feel comfortable tell that weird ass scenario has some truth to it .
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pilebuck13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Yeah, great news indeed.
    I did a little dealing myself back in college, but I got lucky and never got pinched, I was too paranoid, only dealt to people i knew.

I’m still shocked I never got pinched for working with the book, but nobody gives a shit about illegal gambling, now gambling is pretty much praised.

p.s come over to my place for some rails and shots. 😀

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yeah, great news indeed.
    I did a little dealing myself back in college, but I got lucky and never got pinched, I was too paranoid, only dealt to people i knew.

I’m still shocked I never got pinched for working with the book, but nobody gives a shit about illegal gambling, now gambling is pretty much praised.

That’s kinda creepy man.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

^
    just a tad creepy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yeah, great news indeed.

I was moving some weight back in my prime, and only got caught when I started to go get it myself!

Wasn’t by choice but our cartel plug dried up and I had a boy who met a cat in navy or something who lived in Houston and had them for the cheap so started going to get them myself, shoulda had ppl do that for me but the thing is I never trusted anyone to do shit right, so I would drive back and forth to Houston a bunch, then had a boy in Cali so was flying out there and ups’ing the money and weed back and forth.

Minute I got jammed up tho these fukkin idiots fukked it all up, and I had it running so smooth w all the plugs!! By time i got out they were all on heroin and had cases for dumb shit! Lol.

Luckily one my partners (the only one who didn’t fukk up) took some the money and started a few grow houses so he was popping out 20-30lbs every month or so out of each so I had my hands on again all thru my parole without having to leave state, plus got a good job!! I was doing really great!! Then some fukks robbed my girl at gunpoint when I was working nights, she had to go to apartment manager to call me cause they took her phone, apartment manager called police so by time I got home they were on way, the fukks who robbed her didn’t get everything (like pound or so and some vials of test) were still there so I got everything out of apartment and into my truck but couldn’t get out of dodge before police showed up and some pos told the police they seen me put shit in my truck and presto I got fukked again, got robbed and caught 2 more felonies!!! Ainf that a bitch!!!!!!!

It all over now tho, I havnt done nothing since that day, it sucks, life boring and can’t live the same fun lifestyle I was accustomed too but there comes a time when it just better to live a little light than to always have to worry bout going back to prison!! I guess! Lol
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-16-19 at 11:26 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    That’s kinda creepy man.
    What you think masher gonna rape me?? I appreciate the offer!! I’m
    A big boy and been lot scarier places w bunch of money than nashers house!! We would have a good time!!(wink wink) lol

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Congrats Banker!!! Feels like this has been going on forever for you! About bloody time you're freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now no more trouble for you or I'll kick your arse myself!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This thread is useless without cocaine

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Congrats Banker!!! Feels like this has been going on forever for you! About bloody time you're freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now no more trouble for you or I'll kick your arse myself!
    Lmao: I joined the site pretty much right after I got out of prison for the 1st thing (give or take a few months) so yea, it been going on the whole time!

Guess the thing was I never really mentioned I was still hustling while I was out on parole and posting the past tense stuff,, gotta keep the current events to yourself ya know! Lol.,

Used to love talking w you and the old gang back then!!

Im gonna do my best sweetie!! I been on the straight and narrow since last incident for real, I promise.. so it been 3-4 years, I wouldn’t know where to start over if I wanted too, I kinda made it that way on purpose. Lol.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    This thread is useless without cocaine
    Nobody stopping you from doing a line my dude, do a Scarface for me while you at it!!!

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

100 lbs
    Holly penetrate. How much is that worth back then?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Banker

Double up your bankroll w the Vikes vs Oakland this weekend.

Minney gonna roll & my boy Cousins gonna have monster game.

Lead pipe lock.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

fukkin criminal

jj, protect me from this guy

reigle9

chaoz still snorting tide he bought off some dork slightly less \*\*\*\*\*\* than him on the dark web and thinking it's coke lol

reigle9

hey fukktard, if you really want some coke just come over...i promise i wont make you suck my dikk and post the vid on the internet
    Last edited by shari91; 09-17-19 at 04:16 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    100 lbs
    Holly penetrate. How much is that worth back then?
    When I went and got them I paid 400 per, sold for 800 That was just when the expensive good shit everyone has now got huge (what the kids call “loud” lol). So I’d fly to Cali snd get 10-20 of those for like 2500 per and sell for 4K . I was being middled out there but since they were going so high in stl it didn’t matter. I would have eventually transitioned to all that kind and got way cheaper but I didn’t start the Cali thing till I was out on bond for the 100 so only had 6 months doing that till I got convicted and in prison. Sucks, cause could make same off way less weight and sentencing structure were mostly based off weight so had I known better I’d have went that route sooner! Like before I got jammed w the 100 in bum fukk Mississippi! Lol
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-17-19 at 01:15 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Banker

Double up your bankroll w the Vikes vs Oakland this weekend.

Minney gonna roll & my boy Cousins gonna have monster game.

Lead pipe lock.
    Did you listen to me and take pack last week? Of course not, why would I listen to this? Lol.

Bro I respect your opinion on other subjects/teams but I would never tail your homer ass on a Vikings play, you got them fan goggles stapled to your head I’m afraid!!!

I havnt looked yet but 1st thought is I can’t lay no big number w a pathetic qb!! I’ll check it out tho, maybe this the kind of team cousins will inflate his fraudulent numbers against.,

First 12345 Last