The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shit, I guess what happened in the video is common place in Minny, just sickening.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Shit, I guess what happened in the video is common place in Minny, just sickening.
    Wow, there were a few different instances there.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They appear to be of common ancestry....

Also doubt any of them own a piece of property or pay taxes. Take away their vote, and let those whose live truly matter, truly have purpose and value, and who respect others, their rights and their property, place Judges on the courts and implement laws they politicians that protect our rights instead of using this group of jerkoffs as political pawns for votes to implement wider misguided ideology.

These people are not equal any more. They have lost the respect and their place in a civilized society, they should not ba allowed to vote their opinions.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

They appear to be of common ancestry....

Also doubt any of them own a piece of property or pay taxes. Take away their vote, and let those whose live truly matter, truly have purpose and value, and who respect others, their rights and their property, place Judges on the courts and implement laws they politicians that protect our rights instead of using this group of jerkoffs as political pawns for votes to implement wider misguided ideology.

These people are not equal any more. They have lost the respect and their place in a civilized society, they should not ba allowed to vote their opinions.
    What's wrong with you Fats???

They can't vote in jail.

Do you know that? Don'y worry man, if they get convicted, they won't be able to vote. I somehow doubt they are registered anyway. They don't seem like the ballot box type.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Has Don Lemon commented on this yet?

The Kraken

Edit: Had to google his name... I dont watch fox, cnn, msnbs, etc. never seen the dude or heard one thing from him in my life. Sports and Netflix only around here

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    What's wrong with you Fats???

They can't vote in jail.

Do you know that? Don'y worry man, if they get convicted, they won't be able to vote. I somehow doubt they are registered anyway. They don't seem like the ballot box type.

Unless they are specifically incarcerated for a felony they can still vote

In MN the DFL party drives busses of homeless and immigrants and refugees and Chicago / Milwaukee relocations to polling stations because we have "same day" registration here. It's ridiculous.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wow, there were a few different instances there.
    I never see the good shit go down. Im gonna start hanging out more in Oakland

moronist
    moronist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Start with this ,if you vote for Trump, you're automatically banned from voting for life. Now we can have a real debate on both sides with viable candidates
    You sound like you have some severe mental issues, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Please elaborate on your point, or lack thereof.

moronist
    moronist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Obama dumped these savages into Minneapolis, in the dark of night.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm starting to see more uneducated ape fukks around where I live. Broke dikk apes running around asking for money etc.

It's getting bad out there. Cost of living is high.... people have addictions.... they have zero concern for your human life.

Full blown animals.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Throw the book at them

wikkidinsane

Damn this was hard to watch. I hope my colorless brotha recovers. They just wanted to humiliate the man, bunch of losers. They ran his pockets. The guy got ran over by a bicycle wtf. He made a dumb decision by going right next to the group of men and hanging out, like this isnt America. I am very cautious when I am outside. I dont trust anyone, and for sure wouldn't walk close to a group of people if i can avoid it, and I am always packing/ Extendo on my lap with two balls.

wikkidinsane

Also another angle. The loser white guy in the video was trying to buy drugs and was told to scram. Did you see him throw away the bottle at the start and picked up the loose cigarette off the ground . The white guy isnt exactly an upstanding member of society, probably a primitive white also. Food for thought. Jjgold

wikkidinsane

They should look into it to see if that guy was in the wwe also with those moves, it was incredible. The PaperBoy reference had me rotflmao...Loved that game.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

they must have been tourists...nobody that's white willingly goes into the homelessness filled crack den that is downtown MPLS

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    they must have been tourists...nobody that's white willingly goes into the homelessness filled crack den that is downtown MPLS
    I think he was trying to buy drugs

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

The Somalians will learn.

We just have to continue to love them.

Eventually they will love us back.

MinnesotaFats

Minneapolis is a lost cause

The council following in footsteps of SF with recent decisions regarding homeless, drugs, crime, rent, background checks, etc

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Didn't read the story... but were they at Target Field without a game going on?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm starting to see more uneducated ape fukks around where I live. Broke dikk apes running around asking for money etc.

It's getting bad out there. Cost of living is high.... people have addictions.... they have zero concern for your human life.

Full blown animals.
    Move to the bush bud. Only way to live unless your into the nightlife.

First 123