Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wife informed me: a day like today won't happen for another thirty years.....

woke up with an ass in my face (which is a good thing, IF it's the right ass.... and her's was).... feeling utterly anally frisky, obviously, I had to inquire of her as to why.....

she says, a day like today won't happen for another 30 years..... I ask what, I'm gonna blast pete buttigeig with my seven mag? she says, "no, dumbass, it's both a full moon and friday the 13th" as she slathered some liquid ky on her cinnamon ring.....

so, as I know most of you know what a ladies man I am (or more accurately, contest what a ladies man I am), there's only one bit of advice for today....

hell, since there are some naysayers as to my word, don't fukkin' take my word for it, but take a true ladies' man's word for it (our words are the same on this issue of what to do on this special day):

I already got a round of cinnamon ring for breakfast.... good luck on your individual quests for such on this special day!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Cinnamon Ring?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Video or it didn't happen.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Yep..
    Today is the perfect storm

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Donk...

Tonite be the night to start my ChemSex career. You ever partake over a weekend?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

she's so damned horned up I just had to cancel a weekend fishing trip AND fill the liquid ky pump dispenser attached to wall next to the headboard.....

what type of chemsex?

bitches on ghb or k lose all inhibitions and turn into total whores..... babes on x, well, it's a lovefest.....

chicks on good weed trip and have great sex, and feel great as well if you've hit the blunt....

and short of heroin or acid, I've done just about everything there is at one time or another during sexcapades.....

even ate shrooms in jamaica at 11:00 am, only to be bangin away a half hour later in the just over waist-deep crystal clear blue water thirty feet from the shore in calm surf, except for the waves I was making.... wife was lying crosswise across a typical one person raft-type float, as I did her from behind.... never forget the three black chicks, all heavy weights, walkin' by thrity feet away laughing their asses off (we were the only ones in the water for a half mile in each direction in front of the private condo we rented), they were saying shit to each other "yes he is!!! yes he is!!" which made me only bang harder, such that the raft was a rockin' and the waves I was creating were breaking all the way up to the shore, my wife's saying under her breath "slow down, slow down, they know were fukkin'"....

I was trippin' on shrooms, so I was on another planet and everything looked like a surreal cartoon......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-13-19 at 03:39 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Pussy whipped, Canceling fishing over a chick. Sad.