captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

It is not the same as 40 years ago. Winters are getting warmer and summers are getting cooler . When i was a kid there were every year snow storms and it was freezing through the winter. Summers had heat waves . Now maybe once every 4 years we get a bad snow storm and summers are not that bad anymore maybe a few days in the 90s but overall not that bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If global warming is real....

What are the issues???

Humanity (over population) is causing the warmth?

I just believe the weather will be the weather. Some years we have several hurricanes... and some years we have very few.

Weather is random.

Over population is certainly the problem for everything going wrong in the world. For example, China pollutes like crazy and like no other Country, hense China is over populated.

The More people you have the more everything you have, cars, cows, pollution, fossil fuel use, etc..

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Over population is certainly the problem for everything going wrong in the world. For example, China pollutes like crazy and like no other Country, hense China is over populated.

The More people you have the more everything you have, cars, cows, pollution, fossil fuel use, etc..

I think that is 100% a definite factor. Especially since everything you mentioned has some effect n the Ozone layer. That is why i love it out west in the desert. The sky is so beautiful because there are less people and less pollution. Less traffic overall i love that . We have talked about retiring out there maybe Tucson . We would be an hour from Tombstone and i can play Wyatt Earp .

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Explanation for the dirty 30's then.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

USA can be the cleanest Country in the world, which it almost is today.. Other poor Countries don't give a damn and will just populate and populate with the best of them..

So we have all these kids skipping class today and protesting for Climate change in America.. Go figure that??? Kids should be in school learning and invent a new safe cheap birth control drug to fix it all instead..

First 12