Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    No shit she’s Latina...
    My wife’s Latina she’s only thick in one place

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Too thick.
    You like them super white, no ass having, stuck up broads huh?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Let’s do it Banker.

She likes sausage parties.

We’ll alternate banging all 3 holes.

Or we can invite one more SBR poster to join us.
    I mean I’m not opposed to a gang bang but I feel like lot of these fukks would get a complex when they see our junk!!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

What if she let's one rip while you are eating it

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    What if she let's one rip while you are eating it
    That’s a bonus!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

She's older them me.. She always had a rack.. Jennifer Lopez wanna be I see now, holding on.. Doing a better job perhaps..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

J-Lo today at Magic Johnson’s 60th birthday bash.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

These famous hot chicks all have the BIG money and Fame and THE best access to the best plastic surgeons and beauty products.. These Hollyweird chicks can now hold past 50 if they try. Kuddo's for the effort. Gotta respect that.

Men love beauty.. They do say when a woman loses her looks to age her career dies also almost over night especially in Hollywood. Men of all ages love and appreciate beauty.. Shallow world we live in.. Tough being a chick..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Too thick.

No doubt.
    I'm married to an island Latina and you stay on the beach to stay in shape.
    No excuse to be a plumper.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    She snagged a billionaire.......she knows what's she's doing
    She snagged a sucker is more like it. Guy could've gotten a 18 year old salma hayek out of mexico for cheap.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Too thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post

Not surprising coming from a non pro. You want those broads that are like fukking a coat hanger huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

you disgust me..
    Chubby Chasers. I don't judge you. I just like them athletic. Your fat rubbing against her fat probably turns her on. In fact, I'm sure of it. Go for it!

<br>

<br>

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post

Confirmed queer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

You like them super white, no ass having, stuck up broads huh?
    Chubby Chasers. I don't have a problem with what you like, why do you care about mine? She's over fukking 50 and got a belly. No thanks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    No shit she’s Latina...
    Mexican food is very fattening with all that cheese.. Most Latina's absolutely do get fat after their teens. Just a fact.. Fat race, most not attractive past 25 years old after they start pumping out babies..

Pass on Mexican chicks.. Selma looks ok though, she's holding on at 53, like I said impressive.. Little chunky but not to bad.

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Ah, the memories...

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    These famous hot chicks all have the BIG money and Fame and THE best access to the best plastic surgeons and beauty products.. These Hollyweird chicks can now hold past 50 if they try. Kuddo's for the effort. Gotta respect that.

Men love beauty.. They do say when a woman loses her looks to age her career dies also almost over night especially in Hollywood. Men of all ages love and appreciate beauty.. Shallow world we live in.. Tough being a chick..
    Jibby, you can't fool anyone, once you are over 26 (and that's being generous) you can look fine, but you just aren't hot anymore, it'll be all makeup or plastics, etc. This is actually a biological reality, since women's beauty if based on youth and fertility, which means gravity as well. No one wants to talk about it because it's illegal but girls are by far their hottest at 14-22. Sorry, I'm telling the truth and no, I'm not suggesting anyone break the law or whatever silly things are going to get thrown at me. These are biological truths which is why so many states even, and historical cultures married girls off that young, for example. I'm not making any judgment here apart from strict biology. Some races even mature quicker than others because that was the evolutionary pressure in their environment.

It's only tough being a chick when you're ugly. What other human (read: not men) gets deference, free shit, and the easy road by just being born to look a certain way, not having accomplished anything. A trust fund spoiled kid still will be a piece of dookie if he doesn't DO anything with the inheritance.

Remember, women are, men must become.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    She snagged a sucker is more like it. Guy could've gotten a 18 year old salma hayek out of mexico for cheap.

I randomly looked up that Jemele Hill idiot just to make sure she had no kids and wouldn't (she's 43), no wonder she went crazy and just tried to destroy stuff, she's a crazy cat lady thinking anyone cares about some idiot woman's opinion sports, let alone politics. Lo and behold, she is marrying a 38 year old black dude --- but he's fit and presumably he's not broke either. What the FLYING you know what is going through that bros mind??? Didn't he ever listen to Patrice O'Neal? My word. You marry a washed up, angry old woman who can't give you kids and is sagging everywhere ... for what ... if you can eat there's no amount of money that's making me feel good about having that woman by my side. Uggh

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Marry a box that tastes delicious and nutritious.

Anything other than that...

You Dumb

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Who married that Harbaugh weirdo, btw TMS?

I bet she is like, damn, John was the better one.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

I randomly looked up that Jemele Hill idiot just to make sure she had no kids and wouldn't (she's 43), no wonder she went crazy and just tried to destroy stuff, she's a crazy cat lady thinking anyone cares about some idiot woman's opinion sports, let alone politics. Lo and behold, she is marrying a 38 year old black dude --- but he's fit and presumably he's not broke either. What the FLYING you know what is going through that bros mind??? Didn't he ever listen to Patrice O'Neal? My word. You marry a washed up, angry old woman who can't give you kids and is sagging everywhere ... for what ... if you can eat there's no amount of money that's making me feel good about having that woman by my side. Uggh
    Lmao...sure you "randomly" looked her up.

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    I would lick her all over for sure
    I would shove my tongue so far up her ass i'd taste her breakfast.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Jibby, you can't fool anyone, once you are over 26 (and that's being generous) you can look fine, but you just aren't hot anymore, it'll be all makeup or plastics, etc. This is actually a biological reality, since women's beauty if based on youth and fertility, which means gravity as well. No one wants to talk about it because it's illegal but girls are by far their hottest at 14-22. Sorry, I'm telling the truth and no, I'm not suggesting anyone break the law or whatever silly things are going to get thrown at me. These are biological truths which is why so many states even, and historical cultures married girls off that young, for example. I'm not making any judgment here apart from strict biology. Some races even mature quicker than others because that was the evolutionary pressure in their environment.

It's only tough being a chick when you're ugly. What other human (read: not men) gets deference, free shit, and the easy road by just being born to look a certain way, not having accomplished anything. A trust fund spoiled kid still will be a piece of dookie if he doesn't DO anything with the inheritance.

Remember, women are, men must become.
    Some truth to this..

Tell ya a TRUE story -

10 years ago was working out in my neighborhood as usual and saw a woman that looked amazing, just a physical freak and she worked out daily as well in my hood, saw her every day same time. I always waved hi to her.

I eventually tried to ask her out and she shut me down. She was single too. I'm not chopped liver or ugly either.. I said ok and moved on never bothered her again...

Fast forward 10 years later to today, this same girl is out there working out hard, really trying.. She's probably in her early 40's now.. Sure enough she's friendly and going out of her way to be seen when I am around her.

She went from a 10 to 7 now in a decade.. I'm like not so fast.. I probably will date her though but man pride has me saying NO for now... She didn't give me the time of day 10 years ago, today not the case!!!!

Let's just say MEN age much better then Women and THE TIDE CAN CHANGE!!!. That's my story.. I probably will date her eventually, I use to dream about this girl years ago.. Today I'm like what ever though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-03-19 at 07:36 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Yes, it's funny, I'm not sure what bigtyme was suggesting, Hill is below average for a black woman, and old, that's pretty brutal. You just wonder how things can work out for these cat ladies who do all they can to get attention since they aren't hot, or aren't hot anymore.

As in JIBBY's story, why would you give that woman the time of day? She clearly has an attitude problem. And what's more? Now that she's not really hot, she still has it, which makes her basically worthless at this point. Haha, they get more demanding as they age, what morons. The shelf life, as I said, for women is so short. They are led astray by the lefties that tell them about careers, when all of us sane people know biology is a huge time limiting factor and once you hit 26 it's all down hill. But yeah, sell when you're stock is low, ladies, great call. Guys who aren't desperate aren't looking at women in their 30s, lol

Sorry, ladies, I can't fukk your diploma; your job doesn't give me a hard on. And get that anti-dowry away from me (student loan debt).

The modern world has it all screwed up, they are ruining women and men at the same time. I guess we have to wait another 10 years before someone is honest about how all of this is a lie. Meanwhile they'll keep producing movies where some 5'4" broad is beating men up who are twice her size, lol

grrrrrl power

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    I would shove my tongue so far up her ass i'd taste her breakfast.
    Oh that's good !!!

BeatTheJerk

Chubby Chasers. I don't have a problem with what you like, why do you care about mine? She's over fukking 50 and got a belly. No thanks.

<br>
    <br>
    OP is GAY AsFuk "she has a belly" That didn't even occur to me after looking at all her goodies. You will not have a lot of sex in your life time with that prospective pal.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    OP is GAY AsFuk "she has a belly" That didn't even occur to me after looking at all her goodies. You will not have a lot of sex in your life time with that prospective pal.
    OR you just have an average or little penis.

slayer14

slayer14

A new pic of Salma have you guys ever got accupunture done before.

slayer14

Fooking virus nearly ended her last year. Her body cant take much more guys.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Ha, thought this was a new thread until I saw Banker back in the posts...

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Remember back when you were too good to date a woman with a kid?

At least I was smart enough to marry a woman ten years younger.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Certain women are in the 20-60( age) club or in the 100-200 club (weight) club they have so much inherent hotness you would get with them at 20/100 and 60/200 and everything in between. Salma is one of these.

First 123 Last