Another JTS loss
    Nothing else matters

Lol
    0-9

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Is Hurry or Fire Wolfpack? I'm confused! Opposite sides of play like most touts Iol
    I explained this all very articulately in dawgs thread, I’m starting to worry I may have given you too much. Credit over the years if you serious w that nonsense?? I’ll let you read my incredibly well thought out post designed to get some answers before I start recalculating my grades.

Gotta say tho, using someone else long established pet name for his plays instead of being creative enough to come up w own or even better one that totally mocks the one you despise, that woulda got you some points!! As would actually pickling the winner as dawgy has always been solid at!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guys a compulsive liar and loser

2daBank

While I pride myself on impartial fairness along w many other things I’ve decided make me a truly special human I gotta say pal, trying to discredit a guy who has proven to be a really solid capper the likes of which you be lucky to ever get mentioned in same conversation with isn’t a good look.

I’m sure You could easily convince many of dawgs undesirable qualities you don’t like or whatever the hell the problem is!

God knows I’ve went at it w him many times over the years!! Difference is I always respected his ability to cap games as I’m sure he did mine so nobody ever found themselves in this unenviable situation were nobody taking you seriously cause you attacking his credibility in a area you can’t sniff his I imagine rather sweaty little bit funky jock.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I explained this all very articulately in dawgs thread, I’m starting to worry I may have given you too much. Credit over the years if you serious w that nonsense?? I’ll let you read my incredibly well thought out post designed to get some answers before I start recalculating my grades.

Gotta say tho, using someone else long established pet name for his plays instead of being creative enough to come up w own or even better one that totally mocks the one you despise, that woulda got you some points!! As would actually pickling the winner as dawgy has always been solid at!!
    Just making a point banker.

They've fired up this Wolfpack play thread bs and then continue on making separate threads all for more attention.

I think Pinny is actually trying.... keeping a set record with units played etc....

Last year when they did this... Especially fire .. many threads made and different records posted.

If they want to claim themselves as some type of betting group.....keep 1 record with units in 1 thread. Accountability....not multiple threads picking and choosing what you want to add to your overall record.

firedawg

Point?
    Nobody picked both sides of anything
    Do I control Hurry??
    Has Hurry poster a play in the Wolfpack thread?
    Nope
    You need help kid
    Dead serious
    Try getting out and getting some pussy or something

jts1207

Just keep it accurate and in one thread. Thanks.

firedawg

Just keep it accurate and in one thread. Thanks.
    Fukk u
    I'll post sledge hammers where and when I want
    Last time I checked Pinny thread is Football only
    Read the fukkin tittle Retard

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

This fuking guy can’t pick out his own socks to wear

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Lmao
    Brock on roids

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Fukk u
    I'll post sledge hammers where and when I want
    Last time I checked Pinny thread is Football only
    Read the fukkin tittle Retard
    I know man....and then youll post add some winners with units in however many tracking threads you'll start this season.

Accountability..... keep track in one thread. Thanks

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I know man....and then youll post add some winners with units in however many tracking threads you'll start this season.

Accountability..... keep track in one thread. Thanks
    Worry about yourself you little kunt

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    My other bitch is here.

firedawg

Saloon!!!!!!

Bye Felicia

jts1207

Saloon!!!!!!

Bye Felicia

Cool talk from a 50+ year old fat ass

firedawg

Cool talk from a 50+ year old fat ass
    Wrong on both accounts
    Just like your handicapping

Lmfao
    Gl sport

jts1207

Wrong on both accounts
    Just like your handicapping

Lmfao
    Gl sport
    I'm accurate on both.

firedawg

I'm accurate on both.
    How bout u find out?
    Step up
    Bieb?
    How bout you man up?

jts1207

How bout u find out?
    Step up
    Bieb?
    How bout you man up?
    I'm not driving to your trailer park

You're welcome to get anywhere near the Tri-Cities though guy

firedawg

I'm not driving to your trailer park

You're welcome to get anywhere near the Tri-Cities though guy
    Ok
    Gl today skippy

2daBank

Just making a point banker.

They've fired up this Wolfpack play thread bs and then continue on making separate threads all for more attention.

I think Pinny is actually trying.... keeping a set record with units played etc....

Last year when they did this... Especially fire .. many threads made and different records posted.

If they want to claim themselves as some type of betting group.....keep 1 record with units in 1 thread. Accountability....not multiple threads picking and choosing what you want to add to your overall record.
    I addressed the group vs individual in dawgs thread and think you would have to try incredibly hard to convince me how I put it wasn’t spot on. Not gonna rehash it go read in there.

Ok so you prob got them on one point, sure guys that know they better cappers than most other probably have some ego just like anyone who good at anything does. Some cover it up better for sure (like myself who pretty much the most humble person I know! God I’m funny! Lol) so your only main grievance is they want some attention or for their skillls to be recognized? Is that really all that bad? Not my style exactly (not that I don’t like hearing how awesome I am sometimes by someone other than myself!) but I’d easily say I wish that was the worst thing ppl could say about me as a person!! I did my best to share things I truly wanted to help ppl with and yes part of me enjoyed attention or what fukkin ever while doing it!!!

Is that really so awful it worth compromising the quality of you’re post and how others perceive you just in attempt to teach them your morality code on humility?? Is it that damn serious?

Here what it is man, dawg can cap as well as most which makes him someone guys should appreciate wants to share his opinion. Does he really need to do it in a way that pleases your sensability in order for you not to troll him with nonsense Aimed at discrediting him?

Is he really lying and deceiving or planning on it? Dunno why he would but can’t we wait till he does before already starting this up? Nothing about some stupid mma fight most could give 2 fukks about, I damn sure don’t believe there many good ways to cap a couple dipshits dry humping!! If you wanna attack him ask him why he designating a sledgehammer play which should mean something to him on that bs or at least ask if he really knows that sport!! Or was he just dying to throw a sledge w football so close??? (I’m super curious bout this, leave it to myself to ask the right questions!! Lol).,

Anyways man I can’t keep going on and on over stupid shit in my attempt to make everyone better versions of themselves no matter how admirable of a quest it may be (if ppl don’t think I’m comedy genius I question their integrity as well as iq!! Lol), it exhausting, thankless and more times than not pointless cause the sad fact of life is most ppl rather do anything including troll and harass others to distract themselves from the only project they should ever take seriously and can actually control!! I have learned this about myself and found it true in some others, sometimes it seeing things you should work on that tough and once they pointed out and excepted it pretty gravy!! Others refuse to believe anything unflattering about themselves which odd considering those ppl the ones who generally contribute to rooting against, laughing at, poking fun at the misfortune of someone you don’t even freaking know!!! How mfin unhappy you gotta be to ever enjoy or feel better bout yourself When things suck for someone else?? ?

Bottom line, don’t care bout anything I say, don’t matter to me but Either be creative and troll him in ways that clever and entertaining for others (most importantly me of course! If all your post trolling whoever make me laugh then I’ll always appreciate ya!) if ya can’t do that or freakin wait till he actually does something fraudulent before accusing him of it find a hobby that doesn’t consist of adding 4 pages of nonsense to a thread some may wanna read if for no other reason than it bad manners and you better than that (I hope)..

Ok I’m exhausted and not enough drugs on earth to keep this up. Read it, respect it, try to learn something, or blow it off. Either way I will not try again i promise. When your trolling gets annoying I’ll just say snide ignorant shit like everyone else!!! Lol

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I addressed the group vs individual in dawgs thread and think you would have to try incredibly hard to convince me how I put it wasn’t spot on. Not gonna rehash it go read in there.

Ok so you prob got them on one point, sure guys that know they better cappers than most other probably have some ego just like anyone who good at anything does. Some cover it up better for sure (like myself who pretty much the most humble person I know! God I’m funny! Lol) so your only main grievance is they want some attention or for their skillls to be recognized? Is that really all that bad? Not my style exactly (not that I don’t like hearing how awesome I am sometimes by someone other than myself!) but I’d easily say I wish that was the worst thing ppl could say about me as a person!! I did my best to share things I truly wanted to help ppl with and yes part of me enjoyed attention or what fukkin ever while doing it!!!

Is that really so awful it worth compromising the quality of you’re post and how others perceive you just in attempt to teach them your morality code on humility?? Is it that damn serious?

Here what it is man, dawg can cap as well as most which makes him someone guys should appreciate wants to share his opinion. Does he really need to do it in a way that pleases your sensability in order for you not to troll him with nonsense Aimed at discrediting him?

Is he really lying and deceiving or planning on it? Dunno why he would but can’t we wait till he does before already starting this up? Nothing about some stupid mma fight most could give 2 fukks about, I damn sure don’t believe there many good ways to cap a couple dipshits dry humping!! If you wanna attack him ask him why he designating a sledgehammer play which should mean something to him on that bs or at least ask if he really knows that sport!! Or was he just dying to throw a sledge w football so close??? (I’m super curious bout this, leave it to myself to ask the right questions!! Lol).,

Anyways man I can’t keep going on and on over stupid shit in my attempt to make everyone better versions of themselves no matter how admirable of a quest it may be (if ppl don’t think I’m comedy genius I question their integrity as well as iq!! Lol), it exhausting, thankless and more times than not pointless cause the sad fact of life is most ppl rather do anything including troll and harass others to distract themselves from the only project they should ever take seriously and can actually control!! I have learned this about myself and found it true in some others, sometimes it seeing things you should work on that tough and once they pointed out and excepted it pretty gravy!! Others refuse to believe anything unflattering about themselves which odd considering those ppl the ones who generally contribute to rooting against, laughing at, poking fun at the misfortune of someone you don’t even freaking know!!! How mfin unhappy you gotta be to ever enjoy or feel better bout yourself When things suck for someone else?? ?

Bottom line, don’t care bout anything I say, don’t matter to me but Either be creative and troll him in ways that clever and entertaining for others (most importantly me of course! If all your post trolling whoever make me laugh then I’ll always appreciate ya!) if ya can’t do that or freakin wait till he actually does something fraudulent before accusing him of it find a hobby that doesn’t consist of adding 4 pages of nonsense to a thread some may wanna read if for no other reason than it bad manners and you better than that (I hope)..

Ok I’m exhausted and not enough drugs on earth to keep this up. Read it, respect it, try to learn something, or blow it off. Either way I will not try again i promise. When your trolling gets annoying I’ll just say snide ignorant shit like everyone else!!! Lol

Good post banker. Just trying to hold failed touts accountable. I get trolled just as much by Firedawg but he's always calling for mods help.

Fire and pinny are both failed touts...... equivalent to pedophiles in prison as far as I'm concerned.

firedawg

Good post banker. Just trying to hold failed touts accountable. I get trolled just as much by Firedawg but he's always calling for mods help.

Fire and pinny are both failed touts...... equivalent to pedophiles in prison as far as I'm concerned.
    Lamo
    Never failed at anything you consumed pussy

Just get the fades up already

jts1207

Lamo
    Never failed at anything you consumed pussy

Just get the fades up already
    Failed tout scum. If either of you were successful you'd still be doing it.

firedawg

Failed tout scum. If either of you were successful you'd still be doing it.
    Lmao
    I bet I made more doing that part time than u do for a career lmao
    You are so mentally challenged is pathetic

firedawg

I'm so much better than u lol
    I'm retiring at 50
    Have a new house on the coast
    A 40k boat paid for
    A bmw and a jacked up Silverado
    I own u suhn
    You keep selling jewel pods at the kiosk u pathetic pussy

jts1207

I'm retiring at 50
    A 40k boat paid for
    I own u suhn
    Wow. Lol

firedawg

Wow. Lol
    Keep selling them pods pussy
    I'll be offshore again tomorrow lmfao

firedawg

Pinny has a garage full of sports cars lmao

JTS rides his bike to the kiosk lmao

jts1207

I'm retiring at 50
    A 40k boat paid for
    I own u suhn
    Translation:
    Forced retirement because they found out you were collecting disability.

Doublewide

Pontoon

$5k worth of junk autos.

Hope you got your credit repaired from your pathetic losers son repo. Lol

firedawg

Translation:
    Forced retirement because they found out you were collecting disability.

Doublewide

Pontoon

$5k worth of junk autos.

Hope you got your credit repaired from your pathetic losers son repo. Lol
    Bet?
    How much?
    Perma ban for the loser????

Get on that huffy bitch lol

jts1207

Pinny has a garage full of sports cars lmao

JTS rides his bike to the kiosk lmao
    You still have stuck in your pea sized brain I'm the kid in pics you and Hurry beat off to.

Fascinating really.

firedawg

My son lmao
    What a retard u are

First 123 Last