tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

That's interesting. Quite often (in the western countries), if you criticize a woman for her behavior, some people like to say that it means you can't get laid, you are gay, or at least you're just doing something wrong and the problem must be in you !!

it cannot be that there is something wrong with the modern woman's behavior, or the laws are biased etc. Definitely not. I guess it's some kind of natural instinct to protect women?

I would understand if some bitter woman comes up with these laughable shaming techniques/comments, but when I hear a man say those things, it just looks very strange.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    That's interesting. Quite often (in the western countries), if you criticize a woman for her behavior, some people like to say that it means you can't get laid, you are gay, or at least you're just doing something wrong and the problem must be in you !!

it cannot be that there is something wrong with the modern woman's behavior, or the laws are biased etc. Definitely not. I guess it's some kind of natural instinct to protect women?

I would understand if some bitter woman comes up with these laughable shaming techniques/comments, but when I hear a man say those things, it just looks very strange.
    I'm not talking about some lesbian feminist with a nose ring and green hair, I'm talking about the young girls out here who will suck a dik for a juul rip.

Most headrosexual women in this country are actually very easy to bed down for a night or two.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I'm sorry for you homie. You need to study the Chad's and Brad's in your neighborhood so you can try to figure out what you're doing wrong. I guarantee all those hot blonde girls that you see are humping.
    You mean he needs to study how to be 6 ft tall with a square jaw, broad shoulders and deep voice.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I went out with this girl last night she was 26.

She had a really good personality and was not boring to talk with. We went back to my place just starts making out with me pretty intensely and so I start rubbing on her pussy from the outside of her jeans and caressing her ...

that’s as far as I got though.

She said she used to dye her hair jet black and I kinda take it she used to have a gothic look... so not sure what to think about that

she also said her last boyfriend cheated on her with a dude

so I’m like hmmm

she smokes weed though, I don’t know if that is a good thing or bad thing she smoked up a lot of my weed lol

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I went out with this girl last night she was 26.

She had a really good personality and was not boring to talk with. We went back to my place just starts making out with me pretty intensely and so I start rubbing on her pussy from the outside of her jeans and caressing her ...

that’s as far as I got though.
    How did you not smash after that? Gayyyyyy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    How did you not smash after that? Gayyyyyy
    I tried bro

I’ll smash next time

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

She wants to squeeze another dinner out of him before she opens up the rec room.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

I tried bro

I’ll smash next time
    cut the shit, dude...you couldn't get laid in woodshop class.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    cut the shit, dude...you couldn't get laid in woodshop class.
    lmao

bro if you only knew...

I’m banging 2 women right now consistently. I got 2 more that can’t wait to get this dikk.

I’ve even been turning women away too

honestly though getting pussy has never been a challenge for me, I just feel like sometimes it’s just not even worth the hassle

I dont like taking these girls out on dates it costly and it waste time

the main thing I need to work on is attracting hotter women

I want a perfect 10

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

lmao

bro if you only knew...

I’m banging 2 women right now consistently. I got 2 more that can’t wait to get this dikk.

I’ve even been turning women away too

honestly though getting pussy has never been a challenge for me, I just feel like sometimes it’s just not even worth the hassle

I dont like taking these girls out on dates it costly and it waste time

the main thing I need to work on is attracting hotter women

I want a perfect 10

First 12