b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28898

Fmr Cop Sentenced to Life in Prison for Kidnapping, Torturing Woman Could Soon Be Free, Over a Loophole

Every time a football player or an NBA star makes headlines for domestic abuse, the country goes up in arms as news outlets talk about domestic violence among these industries. Because of this phenomenon, 69 percent of Americans think that there is widespread domestic violence in the NFL.

But the reality is that domestic violence among NFL players is well below the national average, coming in at just five percent. On the contrary, however, every time a police officer—someone who has sworn an oath to uphold the constitution and the law—beats their significant other, it barely registers as a blip in the media. This is in spite of some incredibly disturbing numbers when it comes to domestic violence among police.

The average rate of families who experience domestic violence in the country is around 10 percent. When we look at police officers families, however, that number quadruples. As the National Center for Women and Policing points out, two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence.

Even more startling than the fact that 40% of police officer families experiencing domestic violence is the fact that this number is likely far higher as it is estimated that much of it goes unreported. And, as the following horrifying story illustrates, the perpetrators of this domestic violence receive far less punishment than their counterparts in the civilian world.

When Jessica Woodrum told her husband, who was a Boone County police officer, that she was leaving him, she was kidnapped, tied down, and tortured for hours.

“I basically told him I was going, I didn’t ask, and he was just furious over it,” Jessica said. But her husband, former Boone County officer Kevin Woodrum wasn’t having it.

“He just grabbed me by the back of my neck and threw me down in the living room floor,” Jessica said.

For hours, Kevin Woodrum would savagely beat and quite literally torture this woman through the night.

After grabbing her, Kevin ripped her clothes off, forced Jessica into the upstairs bedroom where he literally tied her down.

“He tied my arms apart and my legs apart and he turned the heat off in the house,” Jessica said. “I just remember him reaching toward my head and grabbing my hair. I remember hearing it,” she described as Kevin ripped locks of hair from her scalp.

Kevin would then proceed to interrogate his estranged wife for hours, beating her if he received an answer he didn’t like.

“I guess every time I said an answer that he didn’t like, he would just punch me in the face,” Jessica said. “His goal was to break my jaw. What he did do was put both of his hands in my mouth, one down, one up, and just stretched it as far as it would go, which ripped my lips from the inside from my gums. I have breast implants and with all of his might would just try to bust them.”

This monster even waterboarded her.

“Why did he shove this sock in her mouth and put duct tape over it?” asked assistant prosecutor Jennifer Anderson during Kevin Woodrum’s trial. “He tied her to the bed, he poured water over her face, he burnt with a lighter, he beat her.”

“I remember saying, ‘I just don’t want to have to tell the kids you did this’ and he said ‘you did this’,” Jessica said.

That night, Jessica thought she was going to die.

“He said, ‘you know I’m going to kill you, right?’ and I said, ‘I do’ and he just looked at me and I said, ‘I’m ready, just do it’ and he choked me at that point until I passed out.”

After not hearing from Jessica, when the morning came, her family became worried and called the police. Woodrum was subsequently arrested on multiple charges and found guilty at a trial two years later.

According to WCHS, Woodrum was found not guilty of second-degree sexual assault and strangulation, but he was found guilty of four crimes: domestic battery second offense, malicious assault, assault during the commission of a felony and, the most serious charge, kidnapping.

He was sentenced to life in prison for his heinous crimes. Justice, as they say, had been served. Unfortunately, however, that justice was temporary.

While serving life, Kevin Woodrum appealed his case and because of a loophole in the law, the West Virginia Supreme Court overturned two charges: kidnapping and assault during the commission of a felony.

According to the state law, in order to actually “kidnap” someone, there needs to be an act of transporting that person. Because Kevin didn’t move Jessica to another location before he tied her up and tortured her for hours, the Supreme Court overturned the kidnapping charge, calling it “unlawful restraint” instead.

“They decided that we left out an element of the crime of kidnapping,” Keith Randolph, Boone County’s Prosecuting Attorney said. “Everybody in the sequence of the system up to the Supreme Court, viewed this particular crime as unlawful restraint with the intent to terrorize the victim. That’s how we indicted the case. The Supreme Court looked at the wording of the statute and said no, that’s not the case, there’s another element that requires transportation after one is unlawfully restrained.”

Now, because this monster didn’t move Jessica to another location before torturing her — as if that would have somehow been worse than what actually happened — Kevin’s life sentence has been dropped. He is now eligible for parole with his time served by December of next year.

Jessica will be forced to live in fear when this monster is let out of jail that he may snap again and reenact the nightmare all over again.

When asked why there is a need to point out the fact that the man was a police officer, not only is the above statistical information important but Jessica’s aunt explained that “it’s because that is what he would tell us. That he used to be an officer and did we really think they would let him go down. In fact once when he was arrested for choking her the other officers let him come over to our car and hug her! What was that? Then he beat us home and didn’t even spend a night in jail!”

Jessica said they have a meeting on Friday with the federal prosecutor, “so our entire community is still holding out hope” that something is done to keep this man where he belongs.

When we asked Jessica if we could tell her story, she told us that “there is nothing private about this, or too intrusive. I want everyone to know just how broken this system truly is.”

Indeed, when a former cop can commit the crimes that Kevin Woodrum committed and do only a few years behind bars, this system is broken.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/fm...er-a-loophole/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

When the criminal activity of deputy Marco Garmo was brought to the attention of the San Diego Sheriff's Department they did next to nothing. Instead of charging and arresting Garmo, the department gave him the blue line privilege and only issued him a written reprimand and told him to stop violating federal firearm laws. It wasn't until the feds got involved that the criminal wearing a costume and badge was charged and arrested for his crimes. Oath breaking pigs continuing to shield their own from accountability and earn the hate.

Former SD Sheriff's Captain pleads guilty to illegally trafficking firearms

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) – A former San Diego County Sheriff’s Captain pleaded guilty in federal court on Tuesday to illegally trafficking firearms.

The case stems from last year's bombshell allegations that five defendants including Garmo, prominent jeweler Leo Hamel, and former Sheriff's Lieutenant Fred Magana were involved in a massive gun running operation.

ABC10 News was there as agents raided Leo Hamel's Fine Jewelers in Old Town.

Hamel and Magana were charged with working with Garmo to re-sell guns and falsify records. Both have since pleaded guilty.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office said Tuesday that the cases for the other two defendants are still pending.

According to prosecutors, Garmo used his position to buy and re-sell guns that are intended only for law enforcement, not the general public, so-called off roster guns. Over six years, investigators say he sold more than 100 firearms for cash or to collect favors from those who might support him in a future run for San Diego Sheriff.

Garmo faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of $250,000 and supervised release for up to three years. His sentencing hearing is scheduled for December 9th.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Man Facing 15 years in Prison For Breaking a Cop’s Hand … With His Face

Branson, MO — A Missouri man is fighting for his freedom this month in a trial after being charged with assault for breaking a police officer’s hand — with his face. An Ozark cop repeatedly punched the man in the face, leading to the officer breaking his hand, and now this man faces 15 years behind bars as a result.

On the night of December 14, 2019, Matthew Calhoun was driving down the road and had harmed no one when Ozark Police Department Officer Trevor Spencer claimed he saw him speeding. Spencer never actually confirmed Calhoun was speeding and he admitted in court that he had no radar to confirm the allegations. Nevertheless, he started following Calhoun

In what amounted to little more than a fishing expedition based solely on a whim, Spencer then began following Calhoun. When Spencer ran Calhoun’s license plate, he found that Calhoun allegedly violated the terms of his probation for drug possession and moved to kidnap the man.

Spencer followed Calhoun as he pulled off the highway and parked in a convenience store before going inside. When Calhoun came out of the store, Spencer was there to strike. The officer turned on his emergency lights and blocked Calhoun’s car in the spot.

According to Spencer, he then proceeded to take Calhoun into custody and a physical struggle ensued. Exactly how that struggle unfolded or who initiated it remains unclear and is a situation of the cop’s word versus the suspect’s word. One thing is perfectly clear however, and that is the fact that the only injury reported by Spencer was the broken hand — from repeatedly punching Calhoun in the face.

Spencer claimed Calhoun took a fighting stance during this alleged struggle and he reacted accordingly — a claim frequently made by many officers to justify an unprovoked attack on an otherwise entirely innocent person. At this point, Spencer claims Calhoun made a fist, so the officer had no other choice but to begin repeatedly punching him in the face. As Calhoun tried to get out of the way of the cop’s fists, Spencer tasered him and then placed him under arrest.

During the melee the officer unleashed on Calhoun’s face, Spencer broke his hand.

After breaking his hand on Calhoun’s face, police charged Calhoun with a felony resisting arrest charge along with the assault charge, which carried a sentence nearly twice as long as the assault charge alone. However, Judge Douglas Bacon chose to move the assault charge on to trial court, dismissing the resisting charge because it was unclear if Spencer was ever trying to arrest Calhoun.

Calhoun’s defense attorney Stacie Bilyeu called it ridiculous to charge her client with using his face to cause “serious physical injury” to an officer’s fist.

“Are we supposed to feel sorry for Officer Spencer because he broke his hand on my client’s face?” Bilyeu asked the court in a rhetorical question.

Janette Bleau, assistant Christian County prosecutor, disagreed and said Calhoun’s actions that night put the officer at risk.

But was Spencer ever at risk and did he even tell Calhoun he was under arrest? These questions are now surfacing at the trial, poking major holes in the prosecution’s case.

As the Springfield New-Leader reports:

"Bilyeu argued the state could not prove Spencer ever told Calhoun he was under arrest, which resulted in Judge Bacon dismissing the felony resisting arrest charge that Calhoun had been facing.

Bilyeu also called into question whether Spencer had probable cause to stop Calhoun in the first place since it would have been difficult to positively identify Calhoun as the driver of the car after seeing the vehicle pass by on the highway and then seeing Calhoun walk into the convenience store from about 50 feet away."

What’s more, if the above criteria are true, then Spencer had no justification for punching Calhoun in the face to begin with and the entire case should be thrown out.

The idea that a cop can charge a man with crimes that could put him in jail for the rest of his life because that cop broke his fist on the man’s face over a questionable stop is shocking. It also speaks to the two-sided nature of the justice system in the land of the free.

To show this disparity within the justice system, we can compare this case to the case of officer Ravi Singh. Arlington police officer Singh was charged on Wednesday with criminally negligent homicide for killing Maggie Brooks, 30, the daughter of an Arlington fire captain.

Brooks did not break her fist on Singh’s face. She was asleep and was entirely innocent when Singh attempted to kill her dog and shot her instead. As Calhoun faces 15 years in a cage for the damage his face caused to the officer’s fist, Singh faces a maximum of 2 years for ending Brooks’ life. And we still have the audacity to call this the land of the free.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ma...with-his-face/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Innocent Mom, Baby Homeless After Cops Destroy Home in Raid for Man Who Was Already in Jail

Denver, CO — When your only tool is a hammer, everything, even innocent mother’s and their babies begin to look like nails. When you add government incompetence into the mix, that hammer can become a violent and unforgiving storm that lays waste to everything in its path, innocent or not. A Denver mother learned this the hard way recently when cops raided her home looking for a person who was already in jail.

Erika Pruiett said this week that she woke up on the morning of September 10 in utter horror as her roommates noticed their home was surrounded by SWAT. Pruiett immediately grabbed her phone and began livestreaming the cops.

“I was afraid, being a woman of color, me going outside or moving wrong, I could get shot,” Pruiett, who lived to tell her story said. She’s right too. Breonna Taylor was not so fortunate when officers with the LMPD raided her home looking for someone — who also happened to already be in jail — and was shot and killed.

During the raid, cops start shooting “non-lethal” rounds through the windows of the home, shattering them as they knock down the door. They began demanding the occupants of the home come outside.

When Pruiett saw the first round come through the window, she went into protective mode and ran to her baby to shield her from the SWAT team’s violence.

Three adults and the baby were inside the residence that the Denver Police aimed assault rifles at from the tank parked on the lawn. They surrounded the house, dressed like they were ready to go to war, carrying high powered rifles and battering rams. They broke out several windows, bashing them in with clubs and despite their claims to the contrary, they fired “non-lethal” rounds (aka rubber bullets) into the home.

“When I realized they were shooting the windows out I grabbed the baby,” Pruiett said. “If this were to hit my 2-year-old, how non-lethal do you think this would be?”

Clearly shocked and frightened, Pruiett and her roommates walked out of the apartment, not knowing what was going to happen. The cops held the adults and Pruiett’s baby at gunpoint.

“They are screaming at me, pointing guns at me and the baby; I’m not moving until you put your guns down,” she said.

After the raid was over, no arrests were made because the man police were looking for was already in custody — for allegedly participating in a protest that devolved into a riot. Colorado Springs Police had already arrested Lloyd Porche at his place of work on charges of menacing and engaging in a riot at a Black Lives Matter protest on August 3.

“There’s a lot of ways they could have went about it that could never have endangered my child,“ she said. “My roommate Lloyd, I know he has been to protests, but I didn’t think that was illegal.”

Pruiett says the raid has left her life in shambles as she’s now being evicted for the damage cops did to her apartment. Multiple windows were blown out, glass covered the floor, the front door was smashed in and the house was ransacked — for an allegation of a misdemeanor crime.

On a GoFundMe page started for Pruiett, it explains that on top of being evicted, she is now facing threats and harassment after being doxxed by the blue lives matter crowd.

Because of the use of excessive force and violence by the Denver Police Department, Erica and her baby are now facing eviction. Moving house in the middle of a pandemic with a young child would be challenging enough, even if you weren’t already struggling to financially keep your head above water. Erica live-streamed this act of police violence on social media, so now she and her roommates are also being doxxed and harassed by the “blue lives matter” crowd.

According to an update on the page, Pruiett and her roommates were served with an eviction notice on Wednesday and have been given three days to vacate the premises.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/in...ready-in-jail/

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3518

BRIDGEPORT, CT (WFSB-tv3) – A Bridgeport police officer has been arrested for sexual assault.

Chief Rebeca Garcia said around 2:45 p.m. on Friday, Sergeant Ivan Delgado was served with a warrant. He was charged with three counts of first-degree sexual assault and three counts of risk of injury to a minor.

Delgado, a thirteen-year veteran with the department, was placed on administrative leave without pay.

“After consideration and review of all preliminary information, I have placed him on administrative leave without pay. Sergeant Delgado's hearing will be within 10 business days,” Chief Garcia said in a statement.

Delgado was given a $250,000 bond.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Another pig who had his ego bruised when he was asked to leave private property. After being asked to leave the property several times the POS wearing a costume and badge decided he was going to reveal his ego and low IQ to this property owner. The blue line gang can't stand it when a person stands up to them and calls them out for their actions.

Colorado officer who pointed gun at doctor suspended 1 week

AURORA, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado police officer has been suspended for one week for a well-publicized incident in which the white officer pulled a gun on an Indian American doctor who was trying to park at a refugee center the doctor operates.

An Aurora Police Department spokesperson said Officer Justin Henderson was suspended for 40 hours without pay and ordered to attend de-escalation training for his March 1 confrontation with Dr. P.J. Parmar, The Sentinel reported Thursday.

The incident gained national attention with the release of police body camera video as well as Parmar's own cellphone video showing Henderson pointing a gun at Parmar after the doctor honked at the officer’s police car parked in his way.

Parmar, who has said he believes his race affected how he was treated, said he was disappointed with the punishment.

“It’s not enough,” he told The Sentinel in an email. “That would never fly in the business world —I’ve terminated employees for less. The police pretty much have free rein to do whatever they want.”

Parmar’s attorney, David Lane, has said he plans to file a federal lawsuit against the city alleging the officer used excessive force.

In the video, Henderson walks to Parmar’s car, says “Let me see your (expletive) hands. What are you doing?” and orders him to stay in the car. Parmar is heard explaining that he owns the property and telling Henderson to leave. Parmar then gets out, walks around to a door on one side of the building, punches in a security code and goes inside.

The Aurora department has come under fire for the arrest and subsequent death of Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man put in a stranglehold by officers. McClain was stopped by police in August 2019 after a 911 caller reported a person on the sidewalk wearing a ski mask and waving his arms.

During the arrest, paramedics injected McClain with 500 milligrams of the sedative ketamine — 1.5 times the correct dose for his weight, according to medical standards. He suffered cardiac arrest and was taken off life support six days later.

Colorado’s attorney general is reviewing the case, and federal authorities are considering whether to launch a civil rights investigation.

https://www.kmov.com/colorado-office...ted%20Thursday.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

After Video Released, Cop Arrested for Forcing K-9 to Maul Kneeling Man with His Hands in the Air

Salt Lake City, UT — An alleged argument with his wife led to Jeffrey Ryans getting mauled by a police K-9 while on his knees with his hands in the air. Prior to the body camera footage going public, the police officer faced no accountability and the taxpayers of Salt Lake City were told they would be held accountable instead. However, this week, in a rare move, Officer Nickolas Pearce, 39, was charged with aggravated assault for ordering his K-9 to attack the entirely compliant Ryans.

As TFTP reported, Pearce faced zero accountability for his gruesome attack on Ryans. Only after media outlets published the video and showed the world the horrific act was Ryans suspended. And now, he’s facing charges.

Ryans “wasn’t resisting arrest,” Salt Lake County District Sim Gill said of the officer’s “unlawful force.” “He certainly wasn’t posing an imminent threat of violence or harm to anyone and he certainly wasn’t concealed. He was fenced in an area and was being compliant.”

As you may have guessed, the police union disagrees and is fully behind the cop who sicced his K-9 on an entirely compliant man.

“We believe his actions that evening were justified and in the bounds of the law,” Steven Winters, the president of the Salt Lake City Police Association, said. “Officer Pearce is an excellent officer and is without question a good dog handler. We’re hopeful that the criminal justice system will [run] its course and take care of this manner.”

The Salt Lake City Police Department said in a statement on Wednesday that it “takes the district attorney’s decision” seriously and that its own internal investigation into the incident is ongoing.

The idea of an internal investigation leading to any accountability is laughable considering no mention of it was made until the body camera footage became public last month.

As TFTP reported, Ryans’ nightmare began in April when a neighbor called police after hearing him argue with his wife in his backyard. The body camera footage released this week shows Ryans in his backyard, smoking a cigarette and preparing to leave for his job as a train engineer when cops show up.

All of the sudden, cops with flashlights begin yelling at Ryans as their dog barks at him.

“Get on the ground!” one officer yelled, as his police dog barked. “Get on the ground or you’re going to get bit!”

As the Salt Lake Tribune reports, Ryans recalled in an interview that he was confused. He didn’t know where to go or what to do: One officer was yelling for him to come to him, while another screamed to get on the ground. He was worried if he did the wrong thing, he would get shot.

“I wasn’t running,” he recalled. “I wasn’t fighting. I was just cooperating. We’ve been through this. We’ve seen this. Always cooperate with the police, no matter what.”

But the fact that he was cooperating, surrendering, and posing no threat whatsoever was of no concern to the sadistic officers who were chomping at the bit to watch this man get mauled by their K-9 in his own back yard.

Without justification or provocation, Pearce then released the dog, who tore into Ryans’ body like he was a rag doll.

Even as one cop sat on top of Ryans and put him in handcuffs, Pearce instructed his dog to “hit” and the dog responded by tearing into the man’s body even more.

“Why are you doing this?” Ryans yelled, according to the video. “Why are you biting me?”

“Good boy,” the officer said to his dog, as it tore into Ryans’ flesh.

“I felt like a chew toy,” he said. “I didn’t know why this was happening to me. That’s what was going through my mind. Why?”

Ryans was then arrested and charged for violating a protective order that was already in the process of being lifted. According to the report:

"Ryans said his wife had told him that the protective order was lifted, and he had been back in their home for weeks before the police were called in April. He didn’t know that her request to have the protective order lifted was still pending — so he was technically in violation of it at the time of his arrest.

Ryans now faces a charge of violating that protective order, but no court dates have been set."

As the Salt Lake Tribune reports, Ryans has taken the first steps toward filing a lawsuit against the Salt Lake City Police Department. In a notice of claim, which is required before a suit can be filed, his attorneys, Daniel Garner and Gabriel White, allege that the officer’s use of force was unnecessary — and has caused an injury that could have been avoided if the officer “performed the appropriate actions” while arresting Ryans.

Ryans, who is black, and his attorney allege that the officers treated him differently because of the color of his skin. Ryans’ attorney, who is white, said he’s been in similar situations where he’s had an argument with his wife or been in his backyard in the middle of the night letting his dog out. But the police never come, especially not with a K9 dog.

“What’s different between the two of us that could make this happen to him, but I couldn’t imagine happening to me?” he said. “No one’s ever shown up at my house.”

“People need to know Black lives matter,” he said. “Everybody matters, but you can’t just treat people differently because of their religion or their skin color. I developed myself to get to where I’m at right now. I should have the same respect as others. We don’t get it.”

Pearce was charged with second-degree felony aggravated assault, and faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/of...rrendered-man/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

This jackboot tyrant has no clue what the 1st Amendment entails and believes that "free speech" towards officers is not allowed. This low IQ mouth breather has no business wearing the costume and badge.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

This jackboot tyrant gets butthurt when people exercise their 1st Amendment rights so he makes two attempts to solicit a trespass. After failing to convince two separate employees to request the people be trespassed, he tucks his tail and does the walk of shame. Hats off to the employees of the convenience store for shutting this pig and his ego down.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

6 Officers Admit to Sexually Abusing Multiple Women—NO Charges, Retired with Benefits

As TFTP reports on a regular basis, one of the major problems with policing in the United States is the sheer lack of accountability and consequences for their criminal actions. Cops can kill innocent children — on video — and return to duty like nothing ever happened. As the following case out of Florida illustrates, officers can even admit to multiple sexual assaults and not be concerned with going to jail at all, and even keep their retirement.

A shocking lawsuit filed in federal court by Lauren Reynolds and 14 other women, exposes multiple officers who — according to government filings — admitted to the sexual abuse of multiple women and faced no legal repercussions.

In an interview with the Tampa Bay Times, Reynolds said that weeks after she arrived in a federal prison, she was targeted by officer Daniel Kuilan, who told her that if she wanted protection, she would have to give him what he wanted — sex.

According to the lawsuit, Kuilan raped Reynolds shortly after that and told her that if she told anyone, she would be in trouble and sent to another prison that was worse than this one. For the next six months, Reynolds says Kuilan repeatedly raped her — every Wednesday at a warehouse before her work shift began.

According to the lawsuit, the 15 women, aged 26 to 59, were raped over the course of several years and were threatened if they did not comply. Adding credence to the lawsuit is the fact that six of the accused officers in the lawsuit actually admitted to having sexual contact with the women.

Kuilan was one of these officers and according to the government’s own filing, he acknowledged his victim was Reynolds. One of the other officers named in the lawsuit admitted to sexual contact with seven of the women in the lawsuit.

Despite admitting to these crimes, not a single one of the six officers were prosecuted. As is the case with most problem cops caught committing crimes while on duty, they were allowed to retire and resign. Adding insult to sexual assault is the fact that many of them are receiving their benefits, Kuilan included — who resigned with medical disability last year after the scandal broke.

As the Times reports, in the government response, Reynolds saw for the first time that Kuilan had admitted that he had “previously engaged in sexual conduct” with her.

“It kind of validated me on a personal level,” Reynolds said. “But still, I have to live with it.”

According to the report, some of the officers claimed that the sex with inmates was consensual. However, as TFTP has reported on numerous occasions when law enforcement attempts to claim consensual sex with someone in their custody, this holds no water. When a man has the keys to a cage in which a woman is locked, that woman can never “consent” to anything. The Bureau of Prisons agrees.

There is never any such thing as consensual sex between staff and inmates,” the Bureau of Prisons policy reads.

"The policy states that sexual abuse from a staff member includes voyeurism, asking an inmate for sexual favors and any contact where the staff member has the intent of abuse, arousal or gratifying sexual desires.

Allegations of sexual abuse are investigated and referred for prosecution when appropriate, the policy says, and employees can be fired for inappropriate behavior or relationships with inmates, whether or not criminal charges are pursued."

Yet none of these measures were taken after these officers admitted to the sexual abuse of 15 women.

Joe Rojas, the southeast regional vice president for the workers union, AFGE Council of Prisons, which represents prison officers, described the actions of the former Coleman officers as “disgusting.” He then went on to say that the other 1,300 staff members who work in the prisons are good and assured reporters that these men were just a few bad apples.

“There are bad staff,” he said. “Which doesn’t reflect the other 1,300 staff who work hard, protect society and are never guaranteed to go home when they go to work.”

However, the fact that not a single one of the other 1,300 staff tried or otherwise even spoke out about holding these men accountable for their crimes, makes this statement hollow, and the federal lawsuit agrees.

According to the lawsuit, the women claim the prison system is a “sanctuary for abusers.”

Indeed, the details of the lawsuit describe a horrific situation for all the women involved who were repeatedly raped for years, going back all the way to 2012. Nothing highlights the complete failure of a system to hold itself accountable quite like this case. The fact that these officers are still walking around as free men and have yet to face so much as an investigation — all the while still collecting benefits — speaks to the systemic nature of corruption in the ranks of US law enforcement. This needs to change now, here’s how.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/en...e-5-solutions/

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/6-...with-benefits/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another low IQ order follower copsplains his completely incorrect version of the ID law to a man in an attempt to violate his rights. "There doesn't have to be a crime for me to request your ID," said the cop. This is true. They may request it, but just because the pigs "got a call" does not make it lawful for them to demand ID. Even in states with stop and ID laws there still has to be reasonable, articulable suspicion of a crime for them to lawfully detain or demand ID. They can ask for it, and you can decline just as the man in the video did. A second cop shows up and says, "All I would tell you is to educate yourself on what the laws are." Gee, maybe the first pig that arrived to harass the innocent man should take this advice and educate himself on the laws that he took a sworn oath to uphold.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Get ready for the cover-up, excuses and blue line privilege for a startled pig who doesn't know the difference between the sound of a door being locked and gunshots. These tyrants will investigate themselves and we all know how that story goes.

Frightened Cop Opens Fire Through Windowless Door, Shoots Unarmed Man Inside His Home

Duluth, MN — Jared Richard Fyle, 23, is lucky to be alive following an interaction with Duluth police officers earlier this month. Fyle was standing inside his own home when a Duluth cop shot through the windowless door and hit him in the shoulder. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is now investigating the incident.

According to police, they responded to a call about a domestic disturbance at the apartment complex in which Fyle lives. The Duluth police officer who fired through the door, Officer Tyler Leibfried claimed he heard “multiple gunshots” when responding to the scene. But according to the MBCA, that’s not what happened.

The account of “multiple shots” differs from the MBCA’s initial report, which stated that Duluth Police Officer Leibfried “discharged his firearm into the door” and “the shot went through the door and struck Fyle in the shoulder.”

It would later be determined that the only shots fired that night came out of Leibfried’s service pistol and landed in Fyle’s shoulder. After shooting the unarmed and eventually proven innocent man through the door to his home, police searched — likely frantically to justify the shooting — for a weapon and found nothing. The investigation would also find that no shots were ever fired from inside Fyle’s home.

Police would then make the claim that they found a hatchet near the front door of the home — as if this would somehow justify shooting through a closed door that could potentially have children behind it.

According to WDIO-TV, police say Fyle was transported to a local hospital for medical treatment and then released into police custody. Fyle was then booked at the St. Louis County Jail on probable cause for Domestic Assault.

However, police apparently did not have enough evidence on which to charge Fyle, so they decided not to charge him.

In an interview with the local station, Fyle told reporters that he had no idea police were even there that night and was just walking around upset.

“I was standing by my door. I was stressed out, mad,” Fyle told WDIO-TV in Duluth. “I didn’t realize that the cops were even coming in the first place, and I went to lock my door, and when I locked my door, I heard, ‘Shots fired,’ … and I got hit in the shoulder by one of the bullets.”

WDIO-TV obtained a video from a neighbor that appears to show the moments after the gunfire and includes an officer saying, “He shot at us, and I shot him through the door.”

However, as stated above, according to the MBCA, “Based on the preliminary investigation, no shots were fired from inside the apartment.”

Apparently, is seems that the locking of the door frightened officer Leibfriend who then shot the man in the shoulder. Luckily Fyle wasn’t holding a baby, standing a few inches to the left to be shot in the neck, or bending down and to be shot in the head.

The idea that a cop would not be immediately fired and charged for shooting through a closed, windowless door and hitting a person inside for absolutely no other reason other than he was jumpy, is shocking. Sadly, it is par for the course and so is the utter lack of accountability for officers who do such things.

One glaring example of this lack of accountability is Greenville County deputy Kevin Azzara who also shot an innocent man through his door. The entire scene was captured on the officer’s body camera, and department’s original version of events did not match the video at all. Despite the blatant discrepancies between what the department claimed happened and what actually happened, Azzara was ruled justified in his actions.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...s-unarmed-man/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

More video of the incident:

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

LASD Deputy Says Department Failed To Protect Him From Alleged Compton Station Gang

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A deputy at the Compton Sheriff’s Station has filed suit, alleging the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department put his life in danger after he made a report alleging illegal activities by a group of deputies.

Austreberto Gonzalez, a decorated Marine Corp combat veteran with a daughter diagnosed with diabetes, anonymously reported “criminal activities of a deputy gang at Compton Station which existed to violate the rights of the public and other sheriff’s department employees,” in February, according to the suit.

Following the report, the suit alleges that the department turned over a recording of that call to the gang — putting Gonzalez in danger.

“The department took zero steps to curtail the deputy gang,” according to the suit.

The following month, Gonzalez met with LASD investigators to again report alleged activities by deputies he claimed were affiliated with the Executioners. The suit alleges nothing was done in response to the report.

Instead, the suit claims, the department had taken several steps to assist Jaime Juarez, the alleged leader of the deputy gang, to be put back on patrol after being removed to due his involvement in questionable shootings. In addition, Juarez was transferred back to the Compton Station, according to the suit.

“This created a culture of impunity and violence at the (Compton) Station which had been shaped and enabled by the department,” the suit alleged.

The lawsuit also alleged that an associate of the gang was promoted to watch deputy, a position for which Gonzalez had also applied, because the deputy was prohibited from carrying a firearm while on duty and the position allowed him to still collect a salary without going out on patrol.

Gonzalez is alleging discrimination, work environment harassment, retaliation, failure to prevent harassment, discrimination or harassment and civil rights violations.

A representative for LASD did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...-station-gang/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

"Once someone's hands handcuffed and their legs are shackled there's no reason for the use of force that we saw," Chief Mark Williams said in the press conference.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another blue zero hero shoots himself in an attempt to stage a fake an ambush. What a POS.

Cop Shot During ‘Ambush’, Arrested Because He Actually Shot Himself and Made it All Up

Pineville, LA — Over the weekend, citizens of Pineville, Louisiana and the rest of the country were shocked as headlines across the internet reported that a Pineville Police Department officer was the target of an ambush and was shot. The blue line supporters came out in full force driving home the narrative that there is a war on cops. However, after police began investigating the incident, they quickly found out that no attack ever happened.

ambushCop Shot During ‘Ambush’, Arrested Because He Actually Shot Himself and Made it All UpMatt Agorist September 23, 2020Spread the lovePineville, LA — Over the weekend, citizens of Pineville, Louisiana and the rest of the country were shocked as headlines across the internet reported that a Pineville Police Department officer was the target of an ambush and was shot. The blue line supporters came out in full force driving home the narrative that there is a war on cops. However, after police began investigating the incident, they quickly found out that no attack ever happened. On Sunday, police announced that they were offering a cash reward for any information that led to finding the alleged shooter who ambushed Officer John Michael Goulart Jr., 25. According to the original police report, the officer was shot while getting out of his police car at a shopping center at about 11:20 p.m. A second shot hit the officer’s patrol unit on a rear door.

On Monday, police told the press that the officer had been treated for his non life-threatening injuries and was resting at home. Deputy Chief Darrell Basco urged anyone with information to call crime stoppers and offered up $5,000 as an incentive.

Basco who is the Pineville Public Information Officer, said this based on these claims: “There were shots fired at the officer. The officer didn’t return fire on anybody. He was exiting the patrol vehicle at the shopping center whenever he was ambushed by an unknown person at this time and two shots were fired. One striking him, and the other hit the vehicle.”

On Tuesday afternoon, however, officer Goulart’s “ambush” story began to fall apart. Investigators realized there was no ambush and officer Goulart shot himself in the leg. Just before 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Goulart was arrested for faking his own ambush. He was booked into the Rapides Parish Detention Center on one count of criminal mischief and one count of malfeasance in office.

He then posted the $10,500 bond and was released.

When police announced Goulart’s arrest, the department said an “investigation led to a determination that the officer shot himself, concealed and altered the facts.

They said nothing else about the incident nor why the officer decided to fake an ambush on himself.

While instances like this one may seem outlandish, the fact is that TFTP reports on them regularly.

Just two months ago, the Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office issued an alarming statement titled in all caps: DEPUTY ATTACKED – FOUND UNCONSCIOUS ON ROADSIDE. It read like a movie script, claiming the deputy was off-duty and on his way home when he selflessly stopped to clear some debris out of the road and was suddenly attacked.

"A Fauquier County Sheriff’s Deputy was found unconscious on the roadside by a passerby after being attacked by occupant(s) of a passing vehicle. The attack occurred on Friday night, July 10, 2020, at 7:10 p.m. on Old Waterloo Road at the intersection with Wilson Road outside of Warrenton."

But all that was a lie, and the department was forced to backtrack after realizing it was a fake ambush.

Fauquier County Sheriff’s Deputy Jake Preston Dooley, 22, was subsequently arrested and charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice after the Fauquier Sheriff’s Department “thoroughly and vigorously investigated” his claims and found them false.

Apparently, the deputy went so far as to hit himself in the head to fake the attack and was even hospitalized. Amazingly enough, it only took the department 24 hours to realize Dooley was lying. Sheriff Mosier then thanked the community for their outrage in the cop’s fake attack, and noted how horrible it made them feel.

Also, in January of this year, TFTP reported on the fabricated story of how Los Angeles Sheriff’s Deputy Angel Reinosa was shot in the shoulder by a sniper as he walked from his patrol car into the station. A massive manhunt ensued as heavily armed deputies in military attire set up a perimeter and locked down the area but it would all be in vain. Reinosa was arrested because he made the entire thing up.

Less than a week later, another cop in Ohio was arrested for doing the exact same thing! On January 13, approximately 50 officers from ten different departments combed a prominently black neighborhood looking for a non-existent suspect. This swarm of cops was reportedly detaining innocent people, pulling over others, and shaking up an entire community. All of this chaos and rights violations were because Warren Police Officer Noah Linnen falsely claimed he’d been involved in a shootout with a black man in a black SUV.

Apparently, the “black SUV” is the go-to vehicle for cops faking attacks on themselves.

TFTP has reported on dozens of these instances over the years in which cities were locked down and massive manhunts violated the rights of innocent citizens — all because of cops faking ambush attacks. What’s that saying about the boy who cried wolf?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...ade-it-all-up/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Newly Released Video Shows Cop Shoot 13yo Unarmed Autistic Boy 12 Times as He Runs Away

Salt Lake City, UT — As TFTP reported the Salt Lake City Police Department apparently thinks unarmed little autistic boys are considered a threat and fair game to fill with holes. The country was shocked earlier this month when learning that police shot a 13-year-old autistic boy after his mother called for help. Now, body camera footage has been released which is even more shocking.

Linden Cameron, a 13-year-old little boy with autism was having a bad day earlier this month after his mother returned to work for the first time in a year. Cameron suffers from severe separation anxiety and when his mother left, he went into a crisis.

Linden’s mother, Golda Barton said she called police that evening and requested a crisis intervention team (CIT). She told them her son was not armed and was in the midst of a mental breakdown and she needed help to get him to the hospital.

“I said, he’s unarmed, he doesn’t have anything, he just gets mad and he starts yelling and screaming,” she said. “He’s a kid he’s trying to get attention, he doesn’t know how to regulate.”

“This is how to deal with people with mental health issues. So, you call them, and they’re supposed to come out and be able to deescalate a situation using the most minimal force possible,” she said.

As the recently released 911 calls show, Barton explained to police that her son previously had an interaction with police and he had a toy gun during that time. She told police he may have that toy this time. However, police have made no mention of finding such a toy after shooting 12 rounds at her son. It is also not visible in the body camera footage, and police initially said they found no weapon.

Nevertheless, when cops showed up, one of them fired a dozen times at an unarmed child.

“We need him to go to the hospital,” the mother told an officer, according to bodycam video. “I need him to go to a hospital. I can’t get him to get there on my own. And I cannot do this every night.”

Police entered her home and moments later, her child ran away. Barton says she heard, “get down on the ground” and several gunshots rang out. Police would later explain, as the body camera footage shows, that Cameron ran from them.

“Get on the ground now!” one officer yelled, according to body camera footage released Monday.

Then one of the officers opens fire, shooting a dozen rounds at the reportedly unarmed child.

“Show me your hands!” the officer continued to yell after Linden had fallen to the ground.

“I don’t feel good,” Linden said after being filled with bullet holes. “Tell my mom I love her.”

Thanks to the release of the body camera footage, we now see how entirely unnecessary and ridiculous this shooting was. Not a single one of the five body camera videos released by the SLCPD Monday night shows justification for shooting the child. What’s more, during the press conference before it was released, police didn’t answer any questions.

Police have only said after the shooting that they found “no indication” the boy had a weapon on him.

“It’s horrible,” Wesley Barton, Linden’s 17-year-old brother, said of the video footage. “To see your little brother bleeding out, saying his last words. It plays in my head over and over.”

As the Salt Lake Tribune reports, the brother said Linden ran from the police officers because he was scared. He said that after police yelled for Linden to show his hands, they didn’t give him time to respond before bullets started flying.

Linden was riddled with bullet holes from top to bottom. Though the footage cuts off before we can see it, Barton says cops then handcuffed the child’s unconscious body as one of the officers on the scene apparently scolded his fellow cop.

As KUTV reports, she thought her son was dead and the officers didn’t immediately say if he was or was not dead. They handcuffed him, according to Barton. Additionally, she said she heard from someone that the other officer could be seen grabbing his own head in disbelief for what had happened. He said out loud, according to what the mother was told, “He’s just a child, what are you doing?”

Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall released a statement saying this shooting is a tragedy on many fronts.

“This shooting is another tragedy – a tragedy for this young boy, for his mother, for families and individuals who have acute mental health needs, and for our community, who may look at this situation and see themselves or a loved one reflected in it,” she stated in part. “We are at the beginning of an evolution to the way our city addresses public safety, and through this work we will live in a Salt Lake City that is safer for its residents and the officers that serve and protect them.”

According to a GoFundMe page launched to help pay for the boy’s medical bills, Linden suffered injuries to his shoulder, both ankles, intestines and bladder. “Linden is 13 years old. He loves video games, four-wheeling, and longboarding with his older brother, and building things. He is always looking for ways to help people out. Linden is very important to his family, and his mother and brother are supporting him through his recovery.”

According to his family, Linden is still in a Salt Lake City hospital. As the Tribune reports, Barton said his brother is still hospitalized and will be for a while. He recently was able to transfer himself from a hospital bed to a wheelchair, Barton said, but still has trouble speaking because it’s painful. Linden has lost feeling in his arm, and Barton said it’s unlikely he’ll be able to walk normally again.

“He’s a small child. Why didn’t you just tackle him? He’s a baby. He has mental issues,” his mother said. We agree. When police open fire on a small child in a mental health crisis, it is high time we reexamine the role of law enforcement in America. This has gotten way out of hand.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/po...-boy-12-times/

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22962

Defund 1b gay slickers

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

I see Clown shoes is still posting his rhetoric Good job Clown shoes ,your doing great

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Mother Tasered, Arrested at Son’s Game for Not Wearing a Mask Outside, by Cops Not Properly Wearing Masks

Logan, OH — On both sides of the mask debate exist levels of anger, hatred, and ignorance like we here at TFTP have never seen. Since mask wearing has been politicized, we have seen people being killed for asking others to mask up, and being gunned down by police after refusing to mask up. Video after video has surfaced showing mask shamers wishing death on innocent children as anti-maskers attack other innocent people. TFTP has even reported on Metro Nashville At-Large Council Member Sharon Hurt who suggested charging people with attempted murder or murder for refusing to wear a mask.

It is important to point out that TFTP, in no way, supports government mask mandates of any sort. One does not need to be ordered around like a child in order to protect themselves and those around them from a pandemic. We are watching the tyranny unfold in Australia lately in regard to mask mandates and it now appears to be spreading to the United States.

While many people will agree that wearing a mask indoors when in public areas is a deterrent to releasing droplets which may lend to the spread of COVID-19, wearing a mask outdoors, especially when socially distant from others, likely does very little. Nevertheless, police in Ohio were filmed this week going to great lengths to enforce an outdoor mask mandate on a mother who was well over 6 feet from anyone else.

Noncompliance with state mask mandates during an eighth-grade football game resulted in the tasing and arrest of a student’s mother this week.

MCS Athletic Director Cody Venderlic and Logan Athletic Director Theresa Schultheiss confirmed the incident publicly shared via two social media videos online Wednesday, according to the Marietta Times.

The Logan Police Department is now facing backlash after the video of the mother’s arrest went viral.

“The police officer attempted to detain her, she resisted … she wasn’t hurting anybody,” said Skylar Steward, identifying the woman being tasered and arrested as his son’s mother, Alecia Kitts of Marietta, and the arresting officer as one Officer Smith before calling on his viewership to “fill Logan with protestors.”

As the video shows, Kitts actively resisted the officer who was attempting to arrest her for not wearing a mask outside. When the massive officer could not get her to comply, he pulled out a taser, shocked her and then handcuffed her.

Tiffany Lynn, who posted the video online, pointed out that neither of the officers arresting Kitts were properly wearing their masks.

As the video shows, when the officers are hauling off Kitts, ironically enough, neither one of them are properly wearing their masks, highlighting the arbitrary nature of this enforcement. In fact, officer Smith has his mask pulled all the way down past his chin, exposing his face just like the woman he is arrested for exposing her face.

Officials who saw the videos or witnessed the incident spoke Wednesday following the game, expressing their different views on the matter.

After the incident, the athletic directors urged everyone to maintain compliance with the mask mandate.

“The governor and the (Ohio) health department have made it very clear that masks are required indoor and outdoor at sports facilities. They’re just part of the expectation,” said Venderlic. “They’re one of the requirements the OHSAA (Ohio High School Athletic Association) brought down and said that if we’re going to be able to have fall sports we’re going to have to social distance and we’re going to have to wear masks.”

Others disagreed and pointed out that a mother sitting by herself away from others presents no danger to anyone else.

“It escalated pretty fast into an ugly situation, he tased her pretty fast,” said MCS Board Member Doug Mallett. “I didn’t see where she was putting anybody at risk, I guess that’s a Logan rule. It depends on interpretation, it’s a state rule, but I thought there was some wiggle room if you have health issues. I tried to stay out of it until he got the taser out.”

Mallett said he hoped “cooler heads prevailed” after witnessing both the MCS mother and grandmother escorted to police vehicles.

“Hopefully they released her and forgot about the resisting arrest,” he said.

The Logan Police Department confirmed Wednesday that the incident remains under investigation.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

During a traffic stop, a passenger in a vehicle is under no legal obligation to provide any information or answer any questions and does not have to provide ID unless the pigs have reasonable, articulable suspicion that the passenger has committed, is committing or is about to commit a crime. Instead of being charged and arrested like any other person who isn't a cop would be, the oath breaking criminal wearing a costume and badge was granted the blue line privilege and only lost his job. At least the department didn't put him on paid leave, AKA paid vacation, for months on end while they investigate themselves.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

More unprofessional, low IQ tyrants policing with their feelings and opinions rather than the law that they swore an oath to uphold. The higher ranking jackboot is clueless about the definition of a "lawful order." To qualify as a "lawful order" the order or demand must have the backing of a law, statute, or ordinance, not just the cop's feelings, opinions or made up BS. And just because a department has a "rule" or policy in place does not mean one would have to follow such policy unless they are employed by that PD. A police department's policy and/or the officer's feelings and opinions do not hold precedence over a person's constitutional rights. Funny how when the journalist mentions the constitution and freedom the jackboots all tuck their tails and do the walk of shame, but not without spouting a last condescending remark.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Connecticut Police Chief Arrested by FBI Charged with Rigging Hiring Process

The Connecticut police chief allegedly cheated on the process that led to his hiring

Bridgeport Police Department Chief Armando Perez, 64, was arrested on September 10 by the FBI on one count of wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and two counts of false statement to federal investigators, according to the Justice Department.

Perez allegedly conspired with former personnel head David Dunn, 72, to ensure Perez was chosen for the permanent job of the Bridgeport Police Chief. Dunn was arrested on September 10 by the FBI also. Perez resigned as police chief on the day of his arrest. Dunn resigned on the following day. Dunn is charged with one count of making false statements to federal investigators, wire fraud and conspiracy.

NBC Connecticut reports that the charges allege Perez and Dunn arranged a criminal scheme to rig the city’s search for a new Bridgeport Police Department chief in 2018. During the course of this scheme, Perez– who was serving as the acting police chief at the time – conspired with Dunn, who was at that time the Bridgeport city’s acting personnel director.

The two men allegedly secretly rigged the independent search process for a new chief to ensure that Perez was ranked as one of the top three candidates and could therefore be awarded a five-year contract to serve as the chief.

Dunn, in his role as the personnel director oversaw the police chief examination process, and retained an outside consultant to assist with developing and carrying out the exam. Dunn and Perez allegedly manipulated that examination process in multiple ways.

Dunn stole confidential examination questions and related information developed by the outside consultants and provided those materials to Perez, including by email, according to prosecutors. Dunn instructed the consultant to tailor the examination scoring criteria to favor Perez, according to charging documents.

Arrest affidavits say Perez enlisted two Bridgeport police officers to secretly draft and write Perez’s written exam.

As a result of the scheme, the city of Bridgeport was deceived into ranking Perez among the top three candidates, which rendered him eligible for the permanent police chief position. The mayor ultimately offered the position to Perez that included a five-year contract, the terms of which included a payout of more than $300,000 to Perez for accrued leave.

Perez and Dunn were each voluntarily interviewed in connection with the FBI’s investigation. In an attempt to conceal their conduct during those interviews they both lied to FBI agents about facts material to the criminal investigation, federal prosecutors say. Perez allegedly provided false and misleading information about the assistance Dunn and others had provided him in connection with the examination process, including his alleged requests to a Bridgeport officer to sneak into headquarters to retrieve stolen confidential information provided by Dunn.

FBI Special Agent-in-Charge David Sundberg says:

“Today’s arrest of city officials including a high ranking, long-time law enforcement officer is a stark reminder that the betrayal of public trust and community members by a public servant is not only unethical but often illegal. We recognize these arrests are not a reflection on the Bridgeport Police Department as a whole, but it is our responsibility to root out injustice and corruption by any and all elected and appointed officials entrusted to protect and serve with honor. We at the FBI will continue to aggressively pursue all those engaged in matters of public corruption throughout Connecticut.”

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...BECcQ1UTuk2LwA

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Isnt this a reddit subforum or whatever they call it?

Stick to that

There are bad people in every job

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Texas Sheriff Arrested, Charged with Sexually Assaulting His Fellow Officers

Falls County Sheriff Ricky Scaman was sued — twice — for allegedly sexually assaulting two of his employees. Despite both of the cases being settled, Scaman remained the sheriff and was praised in the local media as a hero. He never faced legal action, likely due to his status as the sheriff. All that has since changed this week, however, as the sheriff has since been arrested.

Scaman was arrested Monday on charges including sexual assault and assault of a public servant, based on an investigation by the Texas Department of Public Safety, according to a report in the Waco Tribune.

According to police, Scaman, 48, was booked into Bell County Jail after the Texas Rangers arrested him on a second-degree felony charge of sexual assault and two third-degree felony charges of assault of a public servant.

A Falls County grand jury issued the five-count indictment on Monday. It was presented by the Texas Attorney General’s Office, which will prosecute the case. The indictment accuses this celebrated drug warrior sheriff of multiple crimes, including the sexual assault of one of his colleagues as recent as Aug. 5.

According to the Tribune, the same victim also accused Scaman of making sexually harassing statements and of making unwelcome sexual advances or other verbal or physical contact in August, the indictment states. According to the indictment, one victim claims Scaman grabbed her breasts or genitals, while he was “acting under color of his office as a public servant, namely Falls County sheriff.”

A second accuser alleged in April that Scaman sexually harassed and made sexual advances while he was serving as sheriff. The indictment states that the victim was an employee of the Falls County Jail at the time of the incident.

As stated above, Scaman was sued twice in the last two years by former employees who made similar claims that he subjected them to unwanted sexual advances and harassment. Both lawsuits have since been settled, court documents state.

One of his victims in the lawsuits brought forth disturbing allegations against the sheriff. Former dispatcher and jailer Shirley Lynn Boger, alleged in a lawsuit that Scaman called her into his office on more than 20 occasions and licked her face, groped her and sexually assaulted her.

“She could barely breath or move. When Scaman was done using [her] body for his personal sexual gratification, he told her to straighten up her uniform and leave his office,” her federal complaint said, adding she “tried to gather her composure and return to her duties on the jail floor.”

Another victim, Nanci Anderson, his former assistant chief deputy, filed a federal lawsuit that compared Scaman to disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein, noting “even a modicum of power in the wrong hands can wreak havoc.”

Anderson said Scaman barraged her with sexual texts, demanded she send him nude photos and repeatedly tried to pressure her to have sex in his hotel room while they were on a work trip.

Naturally, Scaman’s attorney denied both women’s allegations, calling them “completely fabricated.” However, both lawsuits were settled.

The recent charges against this alleged sexual predator now add even more weight to the lawsuits.

As the Washington Post reports, Scaman cast himself as a tough, cowboy-hat-wearing lawman willing to sacrifice his body to personally catch bad guys. After he broke his arm while chasing down a fugitive last year, he told the Waco Tribune, “I couldn’t wait for backup.”

He often sought out the limelight and bragged about being tough on drugs. Scaman boasted about hunting down drug dealers while inviting TV reporters to tag along.

But this drug warrior cop had a dark side that involved more than simply kidnapping and caging people for possessing substances deemed illegal by the state. He was also an alleged rapist and even his fellow cops were fair game. Shameful indeed.

Scaman was placed in the Bell County Jail on Monday evening with a bond listed at $195,000. Hopefully, if he is guilty, he gets the maximum sentence.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/sh...own-employees/

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Does anyone actually read this stupid shit that this Snowflake posts ?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Does anyone actually read this stupid shit that this Snowflake posts ?
    Yes, I took the time to read your post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Child Reports Rape to Police and Is Assigned an Officer Who Sexually Assaults Her

New Orleans, LA — As frequent readers of the Free Thought Project know, police officers are arrested weekly in this country for sex crimes involving children. This is a massive problem but becomes even worse when victims of child sex abuse seek out help and run right into the arms of someone even worse than they are trying to report. For one girl in New Orleans, Louisiana, this is exactly what happened to her.

On Friday, the New Orleans Police department arrested one of their own officers for sexually assaulting a child. Rodney Vicknair, 53, was arrested and charged with sexual battery, indecent behavior with a juvenile and malfeasance, for sexually assaulting a child while investigating a sexual assault that she reported.

Earlier this year, the victim contacted the NOPD to report a sexual assault and Vicknair was assigned to her case. Instead of helping the child, however, this monster allegedly began grooming her.

According to NOLA.com, Vicknair allegedly began sending text messages to the girl, going to her house during his personal time and remarking how attractive she was and how she aroused him, said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. He is also accused of fondling the girl’s genitals and breasts, the source said.

After receiving an anonymous tip that Vicknair was sexually assaulting the child — who he was supposed to be helping — the NOPD Public Integrity Bureau conducted a preliminary investigation and found enough evidence to arrest him. A warrant was issued for his arrest at his home in St. Tammany Parish and he was brought in without incident.

He’s since been suspended from his duties pending the resolution of the criminal case against him. On Saturday, police released the familiar statement noting that his actions don’t reflect those of other officers within the department.

“Allegations against one of our own involving a juvenile [are] reprehensible,” Police Superintendent Shaun Ferguson said. “New Orleans police officers are held to a higher standard. We will not tolerate behavior that compromises the public trust or violates the law.”

The above statement rings hollow, however, given the fact that the NOPD has a history of child sex abuse and a complete lack of accountability for officers caught abusing children. As TFTP reported, an investigation into the New Orleans Police Department revealed a disturbing lack of discipline for individuals who’ve been caught and accused of these despicable acts.

The residents of a Mandeville neighborhood felt safe knowing that a 16-year veteran of the NOPD, Sgt Bradley Wax lived down their street. However, that would quickly change after Wax was arrested and charged with 38 counts of possessing child pornography.

As we reported at the time, the Louisiana Attorney General’s office conducted a search on Wax’s personal computer and other electronic devices and found them to be full of explicit photos of young children.

He was obviously fired immediately and not allowed to be a cop any longer, right? Or at the very least he was suspended until the trial, right? Wrong.

WDSU, who carried out the independent investigation, found that Wax was initially suspended but later returned to work as normal, working in fleet management at the NOPD headquarters.

“It’s incredibly hard to imagine anyone in that capacity would be back working and being paid for it at taxpayer expense,” said Dr. John Penny, criminologist at Southern University at New Orleans.

It is indeed hard to imagine how any morally sound establishment would continue to allow a man, who was found in possession of so much child pornography that he faced more than 500 years behind bars if convicted, to continue to draw a salary as a cop.

But to the NOPD, it’s business as usual.

Wax’s scenario is not an isolated incident either. WDSU found more than a half-dozen officers charged with everything from child porn to the state’s most serious sexual assault charge, aggravated rape.

NOPD Officer Michael Thomassie was another one. Thomassie was accused and arrested on charges of aggravated rape. However, when WDSU investigators went to New Orlean’s 4th district, they found Thomassie currently still working as a cop.

While these officers were initially suspended, as soon as the spotlight moved on, they were silently allowed back across the blue line, a troubling notion indeed.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/vi...-nopd-officer/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Deputy Sentenced for Seducing Boyfriend's Son to Fulfill Stepmom/Stepson Fantasy

Former Sacramento sheriff's deputy Shauna Bishop will serve six months in jail, followed by five years probation.

Fueled by a sexual fantasy involving her boyfriend's 16-year-old son, Sacramento County sheriff's deputy Shauna Bishop took to walking around the house naked, hoping to seduce the boy.

But the boy's father, also a deputy, broke up with the 45-year-old woman in April 2019 after catching her in action, realizing she was grooming his son for sex by flaunting her nakedness in front of him.

The boy's father then told the boy's mother, his ex-wife, that he believed Bishop was grooming their son for sex but the mom did not believe so at first.

Bishop, in fact, became close friends with the ex-wife after the breakup which is how she managed to seduce the boy, after all, performing oral sex on him and engaging in sexual intercourse with him while the mother slept in another room under the influence of Ambien.

Bishop also claimed to have been under the influence of Ambien that night, telling investigators that she felt so "disgusted" with herself that she went on Google to research possible side effects of the sleeping medication.

But when investigators looked into her Google searches, all they found were searches for "step-mom, step-son" porn videos, according to CBS Sacramento.

She was initially charged with four counts of unlawful sexual contact with a minor but ended up pleading guilty to one count.

Last week, she was sentenced to six months in jail followed by five years of formal probation. She must also register as a sex offender upon release.

Her fantasy turned into a nightmare two weeks after her sexual romp with the boy when he bragged to his sister about what had happened. The sister, in turn, told their mother who then called Folsom police which is what led to her arrest.

During the investigation, the boy told police Bishop had blamed her actions on porn during a phone conversation the following day.

Bishop, the mother of two daughters, ages 16 and 20, will not be allowed to watch porn or contact the boy or his family for five years after her release or risk being sent to prison for three years.

According to the Sacramento Bee:

That day Bishop and the boy spoke by cell phone in a 69-minute conversation, and Bishop “blamed them having sex on porn,” court documents say.

“Bishop went on to tell (the boy) she watched stepmom/stepson related porn videos that made her (fantasize) about him,” the documents say. “Bishop told (the boy) she thinks about (him) while she masturbates and had wanted them to have sex for a long time.

“She told (the boy) she used to walk around his dad’s house naked, hoping he would walk in on her.”

The documents say that after police seized her cell phone, investigators found “several pornographic web searches (that) revealed she viewed ‘stepmom, stepson’ related pornographic videos prior to the reported incident, and several the day after the reported incident.

“Each video she watched corresponded with the sexual acts performed by Bishop that (the boy) described during his second (police) interview,” the documents say.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...UE6Zblb-hBw98Q

First ... 23242526272829 ... Last