Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Diggity type poll: which would you prefer:

no way in hell sbr would give me enough time to create a twenty-five or so optioned poll, so you'll just have to post which fleshlight you'd prefer from some sbr'er's collection:

I'm goin' with one of the bungholes, myself......

I'm not sure who it was who was bitching about teethy blow jobs recently, but I can pretty much assure you he's not going with the one on the bottom row, left..... (even tho those appear to be rubber teeth..... hell, I might go ass to mouth on the upper right pink bunghole into the rubber-toothed mouth.... who knows....)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-19 at 03:27 PM. Reason: photo is goin' in and out... much like "john's" crank was with the fleshlights....

Auto Donk

now there appears to be two photos..... sbr on the fritz today....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

0 photos

Fix it donkers

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

well, if the photo ain't up now, it clearly wasn't meant to be....

Auto Donk

I'm still figuring out the appeal of the blue gaped-out vag that looks like me and twenty-four other mother fukkers hung like me ran a train on it.....

maybe it's the "BLUE balled cuck vag fleshlighit", designed for some poor mother fukkin' cuck who's used to only getting to lick clean his wife's well bored out hole.....

Auto Donk

this john feller clearly had a problem with his nuts overheating due to constantly fukkin' up a storm with his brigade of fleshlights.... that custom made fan attachment to keep you from totally over heating and blowing a gasket is simply over the top.....

he references drugs, clearly coke and x -- with all of their anti nut bustin' qualities -- were part of his regiment, such the he had to attach the fan for prolonged efforts in trying to get that nut.......