Betpoints: 8638

You are really rather pathetic.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

suck it, big daddy.......

face it, man, it's beautiful.......

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

lol.... waited for some meddling kids walking by the perimeter of DonkLand to reach the back gate by the pool, then cranked up the boise 901's mounted poolside with the soundtrack above.... never seen kids jump so high then run so fast.......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

whaaaaaaat

Auto Donk

guess they told their parents, as now a group of adults is huddling around by the front gate....

time to hit "play" and give them a taste of a mother fukkin' mass shooting.....

Auto Donk

holy shit!!!! I've never seen an overweight 350 lb redneck hit the fukkin' ground so quick..........

sure the next visit will be from my friendly Precinct 4 ten gallon hat crew..... fukkin' cowboy hat wearing constables sure to be here shortly, as I already hear sirens in the distance.....

guess it's time to get my ass into the office........

Auto Donk

must say this, that fukkin' Bose technology really, really brings that soundtrack to fukkin' life......

''

I highly recommend getting a pair or two if you want to scare the shit out of your neighbors......

haven't had this much fun since my boys and I threw a bunch of cracker bombs out the windows of my sixth floor loft down onto the crowd of african-americans on the street below standing in line to get into the hottest new club in downtown H-town years ago.....

my youngest son still laughs at how a 400 lb black woman in a silk dress and high heels literally did the splits as one erupted right above her head.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-07-19 at 11:31 AM.

Auto Donk

at the local mcdonald's now, using free internet..... may head on down to south texas to visit my mom for a few days, as I doubt that overwhelming law enforcement response heading into my neighborhood as I was leaving is likely to die down anytime soon......

called my wife and told her "do NOT come home for lunch today".....

sure she probably thinks I gave in and called up some hookers for a nooner, but I hope she stays away......

Auto Donk

geeze.... people are so f'n uptight these days.....

there was a time when nobody gave a shit about a little sophomoric hi-jinks like blaring a gunshot soundtrack through a set of 901's......

Auto Donk

has any national media picked up the "DonkLand Shootings" yet?

I think I heard one helicopter shaggin' ass over toward my neighborhood.....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

if you post in this thread
    you are probably already under surveillance
    3:57

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

looked back and saw the four of us and thought to myself
    that BigDaddy will be the only one indicted

received no argument

Auto Donk

local news copters were hovering over for only about three minutes before they hit the trail.....

wife is good friends with our nextdoor neighbor, who, upon seeing guys running across her lawn in uniform carrying their own military style assault weapons toward my house -- and having heard the soundtrack and hit the deck herself inside her own home -- texted my wife to ask if everything was OK.....

wife isnt speaking to me now, as her son came home and was ordered to the ground, and "detained" for 15 minutes before I could get him released by saying someting malfuntioned with the bose 901's mounted to the pool house.....

all good now..... I think the ten gallon hat crew has a new respect for me after seeing all the trophy whitetails mounted in my house.... they couldn't stop askin' questions about where I hunt, whether I might take one of them "where I go huntiin'," etc.....

this collection of horns had em beggin' for a weekend hunt next november.....:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-07-19 at 03:39 PM.