Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like dogs I swear.. Dogs that are cool and don't attack me for no reason. ..

i swear, lookin' into that dog's eyes, there was a fleeting micro second where he almost said "fuk goin' after that ball, I'm goin' for this little brat's fukkin' jugular...."

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Camping / Hiking trip in Allagash Waterway, Maine.

Set up camp just off a dirt logging road. Walked up a small hill on the road a couple hundred feet and into the woods to pinch a loaf. Found a fallen tree to make my stay more comfortable and took my time. Finished business and proceeded to stumble my way through the underbrush and back onto the dirt road... Where I found myself face-to-face, about 20 feet away, from Daddy, Mommy, and Baby Moose.

Well, it was a good thing that I had just sh!t because my heart was in my throat and my azzhole must have been wide open. I was frozen and could not move. The Mommy and Calf slipped into the opposite woods and that Bull Moose was staring me down and started to paw the dirt road with his front hoof. You know how big a rack a Bull Moose has???

Dafukk am I supposed to do? I started inching backwards and he just kept staring me down. Very slowly I kept inching backward. Very slowly I started walking backward. He just kept staring me down. When I got about 50 feet away from him I finally turned around and started walking slowly. I looked over my shoulder and Thank God he hadn't charged. But he stared me down all the way back to the tent.

Most scared I've ever been in my life.

Auto Donk

ive always heard to "hold your hands out wide above your head like antlers and charge the moose"...

helps to have a huge rack of moose antlers available:

and it would have sucked to be this guy:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-08-19 at 08:23 AM.

Auto Donk

First 123