SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

not my food!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't even wanna know what the taco bells guys put in the burritos
    It’s not the taco bell guys you have to worry about.

It’s the drivers.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Cook your own food I guess
    Always. Too many angry, bitter people in the world today.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why would we leave a tip when we're picking up our food? Doesn't the food price include someone putting it in a damn bag for us?

Should we tip the person putting our food in the bag at the grocery check out lane?

Honestly, there are several people who don't even deserve a tip... it's like they expect one.
    I always tip i just picked up breakfast at a diner the other day they still put it all together and bag it all up. I left $3 and actually told the guy this is for the girl that bagged it up. I always leave 20% though if i am eating at a restaurant. A buffet where they just get your drink i leave like $2 or $3 . Most waitresses or waiters are not making minimum wage even so i will not screw them over.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I always tip i just picked up breakfast at a diner the other day they still put it all together and bag it all up. I left $3 and actually told the guy this is for the girl that bagged it up. I always leave 20% though if i am eating at a restaurant. A buffet where they just get your drink i leave like $2 or $3 . Most waitresses or waiters are not making minimum wage even so i will not screw them over.
    ur not screwing them over their employer is besides they knew the pay before they signed up

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ur not screwing them over their employer is besides they knew the pay before they signed up
    I hear this excuse all the time. I am not going to use that as an excuse to not tip someone who is only making $2 an hour . I agree they should be paid more. But why should i or anyone use that as an excuse to screw over someone that is doing something for you and being paid next to nothing to do it. I hate this excuse honestly." So to show the establishment they are wrong for not paying this person better i will not tip the person serving me " This does not hurt the establishment one bit it only hurts the server . The person who is being paid shit . And them knowing the pay comes with the fact that they know they are working for tips. Maybe that is all they can do. Maybe they are good at it and like working with people. Does not matter in the end . They are not making that much. Noone should punish them because of it. Personally -Consciously , i cannot screw anyone who served me for a couple hours who is trying to just make a living for themselves or even raise as family because of what you just said.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

I know not feasible for everyone, but I NEVER order delivery for home (work I get and do a few places). First, its almost always wrong, partially or whole.
    second, by the time the food gets to my home, its lukewarm at best, ice cold at worst.
    Third, the aforementioned frustrated drivers that are broke, hungry, and pissed. Can easily eat some or pick-off stuff from foods.
    Good luck

First 12