BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Did you make them c u m multiple times each Big Daddy Bear ?
    Well ....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Well ....
    well they sure do moan and make noises which turns me on.

Sometimes I’ll ask if they got off and they smile and nod.

one girl I banged back in february would yell out “OMG I’m going to ***!!!!”

and she liked me she choke her

I’m about to fukk the 24 year old tonight I’ll make sure she cums

I matched with a 21 year from Peru yesterday with a fat booty. She had picks on her app in a thong. She is a tiny girl though only 5’0 even

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Matched with cute girl on bumble last night, age 23. She asks if I’m up, say yeah, says come over. Drive 30 mins for lay, expecting to stay over as it was already 2am...when I get there unfortunately she’s 40+ lbs heavier than her photos...very very thick thighs...put it this way, me being 155lb I thought she would crush me. She says let’s do shots, I said okay (hoping alcohol would make me go thru with this). All she had was tequila fuk that. She gives me this sad story of how she can’t be alone, mental health, her roommate / best friend is out of town for week. We start making out, one thing leads to a next and I’m down on her. Then it hits me. That fat woman smell. Same smell every big woman has down there. Fish smell. Awful smell. I go soft instantly and realize this definitely isn’t worth this shit.

I get up and tell her I just got out of a 2 year relationship 3 days ago. I tried acting emotionally and that this was too much for me and had to leave. Why did I do this? Cause if I don’t try to soften this rejection she’s going to cry her guts out and who knows maybe worse. She got angry but understood and I left. Unmatched on app and removed from snap.

Could not get that damn taste out of my mouth quick enough. Fuk that.

I did have a successful hookup earlier this week with a cute 20 year old tatted stoner girl. Dunno why I jumped at this opportunity but yeah just go the penetrate to sleep big bear, it ain’t worth it at 2am.
    shoot your shot

its my new strategy

TAKE ACTION

and give no fukks

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    well they sure do moan and make noises which turns me on.

Sometimes I’ll ask if they got off and they smile and nod.

one girl I banged back in february would yell out “OMG I’m going to ***!!!!”

and she liked me she choke her

I’m about to fukk the 24 year old tonight I’ll make sure she cums

I matched with a 21 year from Peru yesterday with a fat booty. She had picks on her app in a thong. She is a tiny girl though only 5’0 even
    this means no they didnt ***

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    this means no they didnt ***
    Yeah pretty much, but it’s all good this kid is having fun & getting laid I’m not gonna hate, carry on BB

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Matched with cute girl on bumble last night, age 23. She asks if I’m up, say yeah, says come over. Drive 30 mins for lay, expecting to stay over as it was already 2am...when I get there unfortunately she’s 40+ lbs heavier than her photos...very very thick thighs...put it this way, me being 155lb I thought she would crush me. She says let’s do shots, I said okay (hoping alcohol would make me go thru with this). All she had was tequila fuk that. She gives me this sad story of how she can’t be alone, mental health, her roommate / best friend is out of town for week. We start making out, one thing leads to a next and I’m down on her. Then it hits me. That fat woman smell. Same smell every big woman has down there. Fish smell. Awful smell. I go soft instantly and realize this definitely isn’t worth this shit.

I get up and tell her I just got out of a 2 year relationship 3 days ago. I tried acting emotionally and that this was too much for me and had to leave. Why did I do this? Cause if I don’t try to soften this rejection she’s going to cry her guts out and who knows maybe worse. She got angry but understood and I left. Unmatched on app and removed from snap.

Could not get that damn taste out of my mouth quick enough. Fuk that.

I did have a successful hookup earlier this week with a cute 20 year old tatted stoner girl. Dunno why I jumped at this opportunity but yeah just go the penetrate to sleep big bear, it ain’t worth it at 2am.
    was the pussy instantly wet?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

eagle ?????

bird gang where you at dawg

First 123