lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

No Nation should allow citizenship unless you are at least born in that Nation

Being born in a country gives you the experience of starting in that nation and you have a feeling of belonging. Hopping in at 35 years old is not the same.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

saloon

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

place is a shetshow stay in canada apu

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    place is a shetshow stay in canada apu
    English loshak

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Birthright citizenship is bullshit, you should have to have parents who are citizens, coming into a country for 2 seconds and having a child shouldn't make you a citizen.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Birthright citizenship is bullshit, you should have to have parents who are citizens, coming into a country for 2 seconds and having a child shouldn't make you a citizen.
    So grandparents as well?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Are you a Indian? If not at some point your sorry ancestors came here on a boat, but now you think you should be able to tell others not to do the same? Funny.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

im white so i automatically have 900m dollars and everything i say is racist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and GunShard

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Are you a Indian? If not at some point your sorry ancestors came here on a boat, but now you think you should be able to tell others not to do the same? Funny.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care about 2dabank the dumbfuk, people who come illegally shouldn't be able to have kids here who are citizens.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Whole system is shot. You have to give up your first born to get on a plane these days. I have a NY ID, but they put my Florida address on it because that was new address when it was reissued. I get turned down for booze because of it. But, getting a Florida ID is a pain in the nuts as well. I’m fckin American, damn. Illegals can fly right in, but I don’t think I can make it back to NY for a Cuse game. So obnoxious how dumb we are. Pat down grandma in a wheelchair, but no worries on Juan, Guadalupe, and Pepe coming on in. I need my birth certificate, SS card, proof of identity, and two proofs of residency to get a damn license here. Pablo gets an ID card because, well who knows why, but fck it, let em have it.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Banker, are you Indian or did you come from a sorry ancestor on a boat?

For the record, I love Indians, asians, blacks, whites... I love you all... And I also love the aliens that will be coming out soon from Area 51 to drink BUD LIGHTS!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Banker, are you Indian or did you come from a sorry ancestor on a boat?

For the record, I love Indians, asians, blacks, whites... I love you all... And I also love the aliens that will be coming out soon from Area 51 to drink BUD LIGHTS!!!
    I’m not telling ppl they shouldn’t be allowed to do same thing all our ppl did at one point to get here. That would make me as stupid as the rest.

thomorino

I’m not telling ppl they shouldn’t be allowed to do same thing all our ppl did at one point to get here. That would make me as stupid as the rest.
    Fuk off

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It sounds great, but times are completely different now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Fuk off