ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Trump is killing it. 35 minute public address

Trump is by far, the smoothest; the cleverest; making him the smartest president any US citizen born after 1940, has ever seen.
    Watch the easy manner he handles these tough questions from the public.
    He owns them.
    * And the Books have Trump a slight underdog, or either, a slight favorite. I think they are way off but I don't want to jinx him, like I did Robert Kennedy, back in 2008, when I had a $20 bet with a friend, betting RK would be or next president.

Well, he was to be our next president, no doubt. "Was," but he unfortunately ran into some serious consequences along the treacherous path to the Oval Office.
    And the "friend" kept my $20.
    And our friendship was never the same, because, I did stipulate before the wager, "he must run." Thinking, anything could go wrong, sickness, etc.
    And it did.

Give our president the respect he deserves, watch this 35 minute clip.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Abe, Trump -105 now. Maybe slightly better than +100, if u shop.

ChuckyTheGoat

Interesting prop:

13 Donald Trump wins Popular Vote +250
    8:00AM 14 Field wins Popular Vote -350

ChuckyTheGoat

Phrasing is a little weird. He could WIN pop-vote...but still be < 50%.

3rd-party vote was pretty hi last time. Factor again, assuming those candidates show something.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wipe them clean within 10 days... and kill 10,000,000 people... IF HE WANTED TOO.

Trump gets straight to the point. No bullsh#$.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I like the Trump wager. He will be the better campaigner once again.

He's already doing it, helping the other side to look foolish and devour itself.

He hasn't even brought out the big guns yet.

Probably best to get a bet down before the next Dem debates, they could come up with some more established frontrunners there and then it will be obvious they have little chance against Trump.

None of the cards against Trump can stick. The racist card is used up and gone nowhere because Trump is most obviously not a racist person. There is plenty of evidence from actions to awards that show the contrary.

Yet the narrative is falsely pushed and the public sees that it's false.

I think odds on Trump only get more and more expensive from here on out, the Dems have no game plan or strategy in the face of constant failure, they really are out of cards. They aren't even debating relevant policy, and everyone can see that.

I suppose they should stop letting the media run things...lol...it's totally backfired and Trump has exploited it.

I would take Trump or pass on the next election. The SBR Book has three ways to get him, all at -120.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Odds don't make any sense. Trump is guaranteed to get re-elected but only +100. Are books giving money away?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Odds don't make any sense. Trump is guaranteed to get re-elected but only +100. Are books giving money away?
    That's why I throw the "or pass" in there.

Right now it's early and Trump has some woes he's steal dealing with, like Mueller and congress.

When that clears up, and the Dems opt for a couple of losers, that line will rise.

That's my current thinking there.

TheMoneyShot

I think there are a lot of sour people out there... that still hate Trump.... they believe in hope and miracles that the Dems can get back in the White House.

Plus, anything can happen.... Trump could have a heart attack and die. All wagers are a go... no refunds.

Other than that.... yes... Trump is a steal at PK

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Interesting prop:

that's a stone cold lock, he lost the popular vote by 2.87 millon votes in 2016, he may win the electoral college again but no chance he is going to make up that many million votes for the popular vote -350 is free money

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    that's a stone cold lock, he lost the popular vote by 2.87 millon votes in 2016, he may win the electoral college again but no chance he is going to make up that many million votes for the popular vote -350 is free money
    I wouldn't say it's a lock of all locks... Dems fell in Love with Hillary.... who are they in love with now? Trump can't persuade voters that were once leaning DEMS?

When it opened I believe it was...

Trump +320
    Field -420

So some have hammered Trump early.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Barring a complete collapse of the economy Trump will definitely get a second term. People who vote will always bet their pocketbooks. Stock market is stable and people are making money.

The economy burned HW and cost him a re-election. GW was an idiot and left the stock market in shambles. DJIA was at what? 6K? Guaranteed the Obama election. Stock market came roaring back and Obama was re-elected. People ALWAYS vote their pocketbooks.

I never understood the reasoning behind making a futures wager and tying up money on a prop wager that will take 1 1/2 years to collect. Asinine. And it is especially suspicious that Trump is a favorite to win but the Dem Party is also a favorite to win. Something stinks here. Assassination a possibility???

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, it seems the MSM campaigns are starting to backfire.

Some of that popular vote might be switching to Trump, not away, as the see what the other side has become.

But you as far as the bet goes, Trump is willing to ignore much of that popular vote as he won't get the electorate anyway.

So the chances of enough switching might not be very good at all. It's probably best to go with the Field, it's kind of like siding with Trump.

Trump knows how to win and he knows he doesn't need the popular vote to do it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

pretty much all comes down to

florida
    ohio
    north carolina
    pennslyvania
    ohio
    wisconsin

most states are locked in for one party

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Obama was pretty much a pick at this point so far out in 2012. Most bettors aren’t tying up money on even money bets for 16 months, people are gambling on long shots now

ChuckyTheGoat

Ckid, the phrasing is weird. It SHOULD say "50% of popular vote." He could WIN pop-vote at 48%...w/ rest split up.

Libertarian vote was 4Mill last time...and Green Party was > 1.0Mill, too.

ChuckyTheGoat

pretty much all comes down to

florida
    ohio
    north carolina
    pennslyvania
    ohio
    wisconsin

most states are locked in for one party
    I originally thought Kharris was going to win DEM candidacy. But she doesn't help swing the states u listed.

I just don't think the DEM field is strong. Biden + Saunders too old.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Barring a complete collapse of the economy Trump will definitely get a second term. People who vote will always bet their pocketbooks. Stock market is stable and people are making money.

The economy burned HW and cost him a re-election. GW was an idiot and left the stock market in shambles. DJIA was at what? 6K? Guaranteed the Obama election. Stock market came roaring back and Obama was re-elected. People ALWAYS vote their pocketbooks.

I never understood the reasoning behind making a futures wager and tying up money on a prop wager that will take 1 1/2 years to collect. Asinine. And it is especially suspicious that Trump is a favorite to win but the Dem Party is also a favorite to win. Something stinks here. Assassination a possibility???
    Pretty much what I said, always comes down to money. All this race stuff is bs for MSM

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I like the Trump wager. He will be the better campaigner once again.

He's already doing it, helping the other side to look foolish and devour itself.

He hasn't even brought out the big guns yet.

Probably best to get a bet down before the next Dem debates, they could come up with some more established frontrunners there and then it will be obvious they have little chance against Trump.

None of the cards against Trump can stick. The racist card is used up and gone nowhere because Trump is most obviously not a racist person. There is plenty of evidence from actions to awards that show the contrary.

Yet the narrative is falsely pushed and the public sees that it's false.

I think odds on Trump only get more and more expensive from here on out, the Dems have no game plan or strategy in the face of constant failure, they really are out of cards. They aren't even debating relevant policy, and everyone can see that.

I suppose they should stop letting the media run things...lol...it's totally backfired and Trump has exploited it.

I would take Trump or pass on the next election. The SBR Book has three ways to get him, all at -120.

KVB, I could not have written a better statement about our greatest president.
    Very well written, indeed.
    You have writing skills, and also, political foresight.

I see only one obstacle that could/would, take him down and meanwhile, lose the election.
    This:

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I wouldn't say it's a lock of all locks... Dems fell in Love with Hillary.... who are they in love with now? Trump can't persuade voters that were once leaning DEMS?

When it opened I believe it was...

Trump +320
    Field -420

So some have hammered Trump early.
    I never saw those high odds. I wish I had.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-23-19 at 08:58 AM.

ABEHONEST

I originally thought Kharris was going to win DEM candidacy. But she doesn't help swing the states u listed.

I just don't think the DEM field is strong. Biden + Saunders too old.
    It's way too early for locking in a Dem candidate. Biden is it today, but can he hold out for another year?
    I say, only 50/50 chance.
    Harris, becoming, or being a-first-in four possible things: she is only the second woman democrat candidate,ever? Not sure here?

: !. Already the first black woman running {I think} 2. First black lady to be the democrat choice for president. 3. First chance for a winning black lady democrat, to possibly, win the presidency.
    Last:4. First [actually, considered to be Black, but not really] "Black lady" elected to the presidency.

** I've always had trouble calling a obviously mixed-blood individual; White;Black;or Yellow, and add Redskin, as well.
    The idea of Black person--we see this more often--not being wholly Black, is a misconception/falsehood. For a major example; Barrack was not a Black person, legitimately. Not even close.
    Though, his father certainly was. And we all know his mother was White, at 100%.

Now, how many firsts with this "Black lady" win?
    My guess: Only #1.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    KVB, I could not have written a better statement about our greatest president.
    ABE doing his part to help bolster the "Americans are fukking idiots" stereotype.

I don't hate Trump and I understand why he is popular to so many people, but praising him as the greatest ever is just stupid.

Trump doesn't act very presidential and many Americans are absolutely embarrassed by his behavior. World leaders have zero respect for the man.

Oh and he will not win the next election. There are more Democratic voters in the USA and they will show up to vote next election to make sure Trump doesn't win. Voter apathy was one of the key reasons he won last time.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Oh and he will not win the next election. There are more Democratic voters in the USA and they will show up to vote next election to make sure Trump doesn't win. Voter apathy was one of the key reasons he won last time.
    That's what they are saying though

When people see more of the crappy democrat candidates they will be apathetic once again. Despite what the media would have you believe the democrat party isn't full of pussy hat wearing antifa queers.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are you guys desperate to talk about something or what? At least wait until January before you start spreading the Bull S**t. That goes for BOTH sides.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Trump is most obviously not a racist person.
    ^^^ I think this is an example of the greatest danger to Trump's re-election.

Ignore the talk about shitholes, go back where you came from, non white judges are bias, blah blah blah if you wish. But telling undecided and opposition supporters they are obviously stupid for thinking those sort of comments are not racially charged is the recipe that could bring Trump down.

Convincing them any "racism" is needed and good for them may work though.

Engaged Trump supporters have convinced each other the rest of the population agrees with them. (Like Clinton voters did last time)

But every single time a "normal" sees lines like this, it undermines the credibility Trump may hold in their mind a little bit more.

It's just like trying to tell them it's obviously raining when you are standing next to each other on a sunny day. They may not argue with your lunatic statement but they leave with nothing but automatic opposition to your statement in their mind.

It's starting to look like a reverse image of last election is possible. This time the Trump supporters get the shock when they finally realize normal voters didn't agree and they were actually just shouting at each other in a void.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and icon

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Ignore the talk about shitholes, go back where you came from, non white judges are bias, blah blah blah if you wish. But telling undecided and opposition supporters they are obviously stupid for thinking those sort of comments are not racially charged is the recipe that could bring Trump down.

Convincing them any "racism" is needed and good for them may work though.

Engaged Trump supporters have convinced each other the rest of the population agrees with them. (Like Clinton voters did last time)

But every single time a "normal" sees lines like this, it undermines the credibility Trump may hold in their mind a little bit more.

It's just like trying to tell them it's obviously raining when you are standing next to each other on a sunny day. They may not argue with your lunatic statement but they leave with nothing but automatic opposition to your statement in their mind.

It's starting to look like a reverse image of last election is possible. This time the Trump supporters get the shock when they finally realize normal voters didn't agree and they were actually just shouting at each other in a void.
    The only thing that could ruin someone's credibility more than that is if a person equated the American way of life and human rights with that of Iran

That would require a level of ignorance beyond human capability, but I think you get my point

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    ABE doing his part to help bolster the "Americans are fukking idiots" stereotype.

I don't hate Trump and I understand why he is popular to so many people, but praising him as the greatest ever is just stupid.

Trump doesn't act very presidential and many Americans are absolutely embarrassed by his behavior. World leaders have zero respect for the man.

First of all, no opinion is found to be stupid just because you say it is. Duh.
    Now, if down the political road, it does prove to be found stupid, congrats, I hope you made some loot, while proving your opinion?

And just what type of president from our past do you find to be so presidential?
    Careful, your pick may have hidden freckles and warts?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Ignore the talk about shitholes, go back where you came from, non white judges are bias, blah blah blah if you wish. But telling undecided and opposition supporters they are obviously stupid for thinking those sort of comments are not racially charged is the recipe that could bring Trump down...
    All "racially charged" comments being attributed to Trump are only half comments and statements taken out of context to make it look like the President is racist.

Trump has one awards for service in the African American community, he has never been racist.

No comments have actually been racially charged and nobody is calling anyone stupid, it's the media revealing itself to be in error.

Remember, the "go back" statement was only half the statement, the other half inviting them back to the US to show how it's done.

The racially charged "go back to where you came from" does not include an invitation to return in the future.

But Trump statement did.

My point here is that the race card is used up, only the media and the left push the race agenda, not Trump, and the American public sees that more and more.

Just look at CNN's ratings.

The people are being lied to by the press, and Trump exposed them. Without a viable candidate, the Dems have no shot here.
    Last edited by KVB; 07-23-19 at 12:19 PM.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you guys desperate to talk about something or what? At least wait until January before you start spreading the Bull S**t. That goes for BOTH sides.
    Don't be so shy to spread your early opinion, BD. It doesn't even fit your supposed, criticizing profile?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's not unlike the alphabet community.

They hate Trump but he's actually been an advocate and the only US President to approve of gay marriage and gay rights during the campaign.

The hate is completely misplaced yet fostered by the American media.

It's gotten ridiculous and the country is not blind to that hate.

Trump has them where he wants them in terms of being way ahead in the campaign.

Apathetic voters won't be Trump's downfall. In fact, there will once again be far more Trump voters than any poll will uncover.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The only thing that could ruin someone's credibility more than that is if a person equated the American way of life and human rights with that of Iran

That would require a level of ignorance beyond human capability, but I think you get my point
    Working Democrats, as well as their middle-classes/wealthy. too, will vote from their fatter pocketbooks.
    I have little doubt about that.
    Trump jobs have put Black people back to work by the thousands. That didn't come over night, well, until our very smart president arrived.
    Today, it's easily Trump. Tomorrow, no man can predict. BS happens.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting prop:

Trump +250 against every other candidate from both sides
    is basically crowning Trump as the winner...........

ABEHONEST

And I might add; "Look at this pitiful Democrat field?" They appear to "suck," overall.
    I do like Tulsi G., though, who is not full of baloney.

If Oprah doesn't arrive late to save our Dem's lost world, it's over, and if it is lost, thank goodness for Trump.
    And if we look Oprah over with a fine tooth-comb, we may find warts more plentiful than Trump's?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Trump +250 against every other candidate from both sides
    is basically crowning Trump as the winner...........
    They," must feel as if they have inside info?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, and GUMMO77

123 Last