Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Night and Day difference in fukkin a submissive chick vs a dominant one

Which do you guys prefer?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

obviously, love em both and all shades in between.....

had one total sub babe who'd been hooked up with various "doms" for years.... I never really got into the whole submission thing, as I was historically all about giving whatever babe I was with orgasm after orgasm and more sexual pleasure than she ever dreamed possible. But after goin' a few rounds with this hot redhead true sub, I gotta admit dominating the shit out of her started to get me off a good bit.....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Problem with a sub is that you know a thousand dudes have done terrible gross things with her....

Rule #1 don't DFK a sub

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    obviously, love em both and all shades in between.....

had one total sub babe who'd been hooked up with various "doms" for years.... I never really got into the whole submission thing, as I was historically all about giving whatever babe I was with orgasm after orgasm and more sexual pleasure than she ever dreamed possible. But after goin' a few rounds with this hot redhead true sub, I gotta admit dominating the shit out of her started to get me off a good bit.....
    know a potential life insurance heiress who's been implicated in the murder of her husband she's looking for a barrister to take on her case pro bono and willing to offer personal "services" for the duration of her trial. she can only collect death benefits if she is found not guilty and can pay attorney if she gets off. would u turn this down?

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

It’s all about the current power dynamic in peoples’ lives. Most women are in charge, on guard and very stressed in their lives. They’re independent. In the bedroom, many are subs as they enjoy not having to be in charge for once.

Men like minnesotafats, a successful business owner, enjoys being dominated by women. He runs several businesses and is the top dog. He is always in charge. Giving up that power for once is exciting to him. That’s why you’ll see top professionals like lawyers and such sometimes be into submissive roles.

Social psychology is a fun thing to learn and observe.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    It’s all about the current power dynamic in peoples’ lives. Most women are in charge, on guard and very stressed in their lives. They’re independent. In the bedroom, many are subs as they enjoy not having to be in charge for once.

Men like minnesotafats, a successful business owner, enjoys being dominated by women. He runs several businesses and is the top dog. He is always in charge. Giving up that power for once is exciting to him. That’s why you’ll see top professionals like lawyers and such sometimes be into submissive roles.

Eags spot on here

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    know a potential life insurance heiress who's been implicated in the murder of her husband she's looking for a barrister to take on her case pro bono and willing to offer personal "services" for the duration of her trial. she can only collect death benefits if she is found not guilty and can pay attorney if she gets off. would u turn this down?
    i take contingency fee cases in certain situations, but with a very fine eye to make sure -- because it's essentially a business investment -- the case has merit. If I felt there was no link between her and the death, sure, I'd take it. but if the texts/phone calls/cell phone pings, etc., put here squarely in the middle murder plot, I'd pass.

Auto Donk

ps. I wouldn't partake in the personal services aspect, don't need that..... if there's insurance company ass to be kicked and she's a beneficiary that needs to be paid, I'd take my fee out of that......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

was only kidding but unless u stumbled into somebody's worship service today that seems quite the excursion from the donker we've all come to know at least the board persona

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If a chick wants to put on a strap-on and start hammering you from behind.... that's when you should pass on a dominant one.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If what you say is true.

Someday Eaglesfan might tire of "wild party women" and pursue "boring women" who inhabit bookstores and libraries. That would be fukkin hilarious.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Problem with a sub is that you know a thousand dudes have done terrible gross things with her....

Rule #1 don't DFK a sub

If that's your advice btw.

Know that there's a decent chance I'm going 100% the opposite.

MinnesotaFats

Absolutely....give a kinky tatted up dominating girl a set of beads and some clips and after shes handcuffed me she can destroy my body.

I love it!!

Auto Donk

Absolutely....give a kinky tatted up dominating girl a set of beads and some clips and after shes handcuffed me she can destroy my body.

I love it!!
    the one end looks like it might start to get a tad bit painful......

give her the set of beads ttwarrior prefers, both ends look pretty fukkin' painful:

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

You guys are fukked up. What happened to the days of just having sex, eating a sandwich and going to bed.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You guys are fukked up. What happened to the days of just having sex, eating a sandwich and going to bed.
    Boringgggggggggg
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

HaHa chick will never call you back

You bore her

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Boringgggggggggg
    Not with the sandwiches I make. Hellooooo

Bostongambler

HaHa chick will never call you back

You bore her
    Yes, but the texts are unreal.

Auto Donk

Not with the sandwiches I make. Hellooooo
    you must serve up the same sandwich that I do...... it's like this, without the gay overtones:

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

This is why you’re in a sexless marriage or divorced.

Bostongambler

This is why you’re in a sexless marriage or divorced.
    Wrong again bonerack. Pickup elm & maple, get on it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm thinking we may need a new subforum for this kind of chitty chat. Bloody hell