Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I Keep Hearing It & Now Believe What People Say About California 😳

California city will remove gender terms, including ‘manhole’ and ‘manmade,’ from municipal code

Gender-inclusive restrooms and have become more and more common across the country.

Now, the city of Berkeley is taking it a step further.

The city is removing gender-specific words in its municipal code. It will cost the city about $600 to make the changes. The Berkeley City Council unanimously passed the measure to replace more than two dozen commonly used terms on Tuesday.

It will switch words like “he” and “she” to “they” and “them” in the city code. “Manholes” will be changed to “maintenance holes” and references to manmade will be changed to “artificial.”

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

“Manholes” will be changed to “maintenance holes” and references to manmade will be changed to “artificial.”

These ppl are literally crazy

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

That's just in Berkley where the craziest have always convened.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

does this mean ttwarrior will have to yell out "fill my maintenance hole, fill my maintenance hole!!!!" when he's getting plowed in the ass in Cali?
    Points Awarded:

Esco gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Not representative of the state. I was out on the lake for the fourth. Trump 2020 flags were everywhere. It's a mixed bag. You can find whatever you're looking for in CA.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Not representative of the state. I was out on the lake for the fourth. Trump 2020 flags were everywhere. It's a mixed bag. You can find whatever you're looking for in CA.
    manholes are disappearing though.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    does this mean ttwarrior will have to yell out "fill my maintenance hole, fill my maintenance hole!!!!" when he's getting plowed in the ass in Cali?

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Don't lump all of us Californians together, Hman. Northern and Southern California are two different worlds, and the Berkeley/San Fran area is monumentally different from any of the rest of the state.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Hey Hman...
    What, exactly does that mean???

"I Keep Hearing It & Now Believe"

If you've never been to California then go and formulate your own opinion.

If you HAVE been there then let's, by all means, hear about your experience.

So, I ask you Straight Out... HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Lack of manholes might not go down so well in San Fran.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I'm likely moving from NYC to LA in the next year. Not sure if I'm excited about it or not. I'll probably get san andreas earthquaked after living there a week. I absolutely love San Diego and San Fran/Tahoe/ Santa Barbara are pretty legit but more of vacation/retirement spots in my eyes. Anyone want to give some pros and cons about moving to LA besides saying there are a lot of homeless and the traffic sucks. Would be appreciated.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I'm likely moving from NYC to LA in the next year. Not sure if I'm excited about it or not. I'll probably get san andreas earthquaked after living there a week. I absolutely love San Diego and San Fran/Tahoe/ Santa Barbara are pretty legit but more of vacation/retirement spots in my eyes. Anyone want to give some pros and cons about moving to LA besides saying there are a lot of homeless and the traffic sucks. Would be appreciated.
    Well you're going from not owning or driving a car to sitting in arguably the worst traffic in the country on a daily basis. Mass transit is useless out there, it literally just goes around the city not through it.

However the prettiest women in the country reside in LA and it's not even close so that's always a huge pro

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    manholes are disappearing though.
    try the castro district in san fran if you're in northern cali, west hollywood if you're in socal..... you find more "manhole" than you know what to do with.....

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i'm in SF, and you're right it's crazy and i can't wait to get the penetrate out

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

^^looks like somebody got his/her "gender neutral maintenance hole" reamed out.....

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23765

No way to delete that garbage, sorry.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Reported

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    No way to delete that garbage, sorry.
    Go to edit post and fukkin delete it now.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

California needs to concentrate on their debt and homeless issues.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

ruling class quite smart not crazy or rather crazy smart

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    California city will remove gender terms, including ‘manhole’ and ‘manmade,’ from municipal code

Gender-inclusive restrooms and have become more and more common across the country.

Now, the city of Berkeley is taking it a step further.

The city is removing gender-specific words in its municipal code. It will cost the city about $600 to make the changes. The Berkeley City Council unanimously passed the measure to replace more than two dozen commonly used terms on Tuesday.

It will switch words like “he” and “she” to “they” and “them” in the city code. “Manholes” will be changed to “maintenance holes” and references to manmade will be changed to “artificial.”
    me and my boy are about to fly to California who so he can fukk a girl he met on instagram

she supposed to be finding a friend for me too

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

All these pretentious twats ever sit back and look at the words woman and man. BOTH HAVE MAN IN IT. I am no english major but I would have to believe that woman came about as the "one with womb"... hence WOman and Man. Next the rainbow crowd will fck with the word huMAN. That gotta piss some fcktard up.
    No idea what society is gonna be in 100 years but by the fck some news articles are hard to read when its an LGBTQ+238865LMNOP journalist using "they" when talking about themselves.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Well you're going from not owning or driving a car to sitting in arguably the worst traffic in the country on a daily basis. Mass transit is useless out there, it literally just goes around the city not through it.

However the prettiest women in the country reside in LA and it's not even close so that's always a huge pro
    Yeah it's different. Weather is great but everything is so flat and far away

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

I hear menu is on next the chopping block

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Gotta worry about rats and disease break out in Cali now more then anything else with the homeless living on the streets in tents.. Who wants a new plague?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i'm in SF, and you're right it's crazy and i can't wait to get the penetrate out
    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    ^^looks like somebody got his/her "gender neutral maintenance hole" reamed out.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

We got traffic, illegals, homeless sleeping on sidewalks in tents, drug use everywhere, rat infestations, State taxes rising, schools jammed, illegals coming in by the millions and taking up all the housing, etc..

Liberal run California YIPES!!! Everyone is starting to pack up and leave..

Hey but they did manage to ban the use of straws.. lol.. All the while big plastic bags, plastic spoons and forks still float in our oceans.. The FAR Left mind thinking is mind blowing!!!

You wanna fix Cali problems you start by enforcing laws -

1) No tents on sidewalks or streets. Make it law. 3 month jail sentence.. Offer the homeless in jail, rehab and mental evaluations while in jail. Job references and half way homes when they get out.

2) Hire and pay all pest control companies to wipe out California rat infestations. Sanitary street and sidewalk cleaning as well everywhere needed..

3) Support illegal deportation and ICE. Will free up housing and lower rent costs when caravans start going back to Mexico.. Free up traffic too.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta worry about rats and disease break out in Cali now more then anything else with the homeless living on the streets in tents.. Who wants a new plague?
    I do, maybe it will wipe all those people out.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I do, maybe it will wipe all those people out.
    Hopefully takes a few liberal idiots with them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

We got traffic, illegals, homeless sleeping on sidewalks in tents, drug use everywhere, rat infestations, State taxes rising, schools jammed, illegals coming in by the millions and taking up all the housing, etc..

Liberal run California YIPES!!! Everyone is starting to pack up and leave..

Hey but they did manage to ban the use of straws.. lol.. All the while big plastic bags, plastic spoons and forks still float in our oceans.. The FAR Left mind thinking is mind blowing!!!

You wanna fix Cali problems you start by enforcing laws -

1) No tents on sidewalks or streets. Make it law. 3 month jail sentence.. Offer the homeless in jail, rehab and mental evaluations while in jail. Job references and half way homes when they get out.

2) Hire and pay all pest control companies to wipe out California rat infestations. Sanitary street and sidewalk cleaning as well everywhere needed..

3) Support illegal deportation and ICE. Will free up housing and lower rent costs when caravans start going back to Mexico.. Free up traffic too.
    There have been numerous court cases upholding the rights of these people to sleep on the street. You cannot criminalize being poor or homeless. If there are not enough accessible shelter beds, you cannot criminalize camping. There is an good op ed piece in the LA Times talking about a solution that would satisfy the existing court rulings while forcing people into shelters and off the streets.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-07-16/op-ed-building-more-permanent-housing-alone-wont-solve-homelessness-in-california

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

There are real folks in California who understand that there are only 2 genders.

The goofy whimsical pixies can proclaim what ever they want but at the end of the day
    there are only 2 types of equipment given at birth.

DiggityDaggityDo

Nothing like this near me... well, except taxes. Fukkin taxes. Fuk

Other than that... Love living in California.

Oh, unless I have to drive up north and deal with the horrid LA traffic. Fuk

You just have to know when and when not to drive through LA.

Easy Peasy

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Keep in mind that Hman lives in Florida. I guess at least they haven't gender neutralized the "Florida Man" twitter handle

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

This guy has never been to Tempe, AZ on the ASU campus. Unreal.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    This guy has never been to Tempe, AZ on the ASU campus. Unreal.
    Actually, Shady knows what he is talking about.

Most of the prettiest women are in LA. BUT allot of them may have a bigger cawk than you have.

Hot girls though.

Wouldn't touch em though. I swear.

Remember Eddie Murphy?

12 Last