eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

So last Saturday I went out with two of my best friends, Ashley and Jonas. Known each of them since sophomore/junior year of college. Ashley is very anti risk and thus I’ve never found her attractive. Like I mean the absolute opposite end spectrum of a gambler.

Anyways she invited me to go out to bars in Baltimore where she lives and Jonas came along. We get there and she has two cousins coming out with us. Im the DD so not drinking. I can dance and have good time without alcohol.

Her cousin is cute, but not drop dead sexy. We go out and have a great time. Me and her cousin talked a lot and she was against drinking cause she had been roofied before. She was awkward and quiet, clearly introverted.

Turns out she used to be a partier, rides motorcycle, travels and is wild. Was attracted to her immediately as we spoke. She moved to Australia though and was just visiting Maryland.

So we hit it off, make out end of night and then I drive Jonas and I back. She’s headed back Australia Friday so I think well it was cool to meet her.

She gets my number from Ashley. We’ve been talking nonstop past several days (yeah like a teenager) and have a ton in common. We both are extremely kinky and she’s a teacher. Clearly a very nice girl and someone who would treat a guy right. She told Ashley she’s moving back to US end of summer.

Anyways yeah, met a great girl, she told me she wished she lived here so we could date (that strong of a connection already) and I feel same way. She’s had several long relationships and isn’t interested in flings. Haven’t dated seriously in awhile and it’s nice. That embarrassing giddy feeling you know. Been over a year since I felt it.

But with my luck she flies out to the complete opposite side of the WORLD Friday.

/ForeverUnlucky

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

you have more stories than fiction books

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Too long to read when I'm drunk. Will check "story" tomorrow. Better be good.

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

More stories than Mother Goose.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Rule number #1, never fall in love with a guy or girl visiting on vacation. She or you are leaving.

I can't tell you how many chicks I fell for on vacation in other Countries, beach party towns especially.. Even just going to Hawaii. In the end I always came back to America the main land and that one or two nights of romance just becomes a distance memory. You may write and talk on the phone for a while but it dies every time.

Most local chicks with half a brain won't even mess with tourists unless they are in a boring relationship and just want to cheat and have a one night stand. I've noticed that traveling also...

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rule number #1, never fall in love with a guy or girl visiting on vacation. She or you are leaving.

I can't tell you how many chicks I fell for on vacation in other Countries, beach party towns especially.. Even just going to Hawaii. In the end I always came back to America the main land and that one or two nights of romance just becomes a distance memory. You may write and talk on the phone for a while but it dies every time.

Most local chicks with half a brain won't even mess with tourists unless they are in a boring relationship and just want a one night stand. I've noticed that traveling also...
    Yeah not in love but definitely a bit of romantic lust. Shes moving back to NC in 2-3 months and told Ashley she could move to MD if she wanted.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

You forgot to start it with To Penthouse...

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Sounds like something I experienced in high school...

Generally people grow up...

jjgold

Lol firehead call
    Me

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    You forgot to start it with To Penthouse...
    so everyone is swapin

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Lol firehead call
    Me
    JJ, when you coming back to Sarasota?

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

This guy used to be a hermit living in a cave then suddenly all his fantasy stories become true

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Saloon this whoreshit

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    This guy used to be a hermit living in a cave then suddenly all his fantasy stories become true
    I work out 3-5 days a week past 7 months, not fat, extroverted and an educated background. Everyone acts like I'm not capable of pulling a woman or two. Wrong.

I'm fukking 155 lbs and can shoulder press 50lb dumbbells and 6 plates each side of leg press (12 x 45 = 540). Run an under 6 minute mile. In amazing shape and trying to gain weight more. Biggest drawback is I have a baby face.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Saloon this whoreshit
    Oh it will in time.

Relax Booya.. I start a thread like this in the Players Lounge and the mods already saloon this like 5 minutes in. lol..

Eagles getting RSPK thus far... Or mods fell asleep at the wheel..

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh it will in time.

Relax Booya.. I start a thread like this in the Players Lounge and the mods already saloon this like 5 minutes in. lol..

Eagles getting RSPK thus far... Or mods fell asleep at the wheel..
    This one will get salooned but previously saloon worthy posts have stayed in players talk. I think the mods realize people love to insult me and thus my posts draw views and provide entertainment for the forum.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

How do you have time to communicate “like teenagers all week” when you started a new job

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    How do you have time to communicate “like teenagers all week” when you started a new job
    More like back and forth nonstop after 6pm since Sunday. I don't text women during the day when working. I find it is best if you text them in the evening. Not too much, slow to respond until 8-9pm and then you reply within a few minutes. it shows you've made them worth your time when laying in bed. Also best time they'll be wanting to talk too.

Normally women take their time in responses and I do too. However, this girl instantly replies and is clearly very interested so I don't play the usual "game".

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sorry Eagle. You'll find someone similar

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    More like back and forth nonstop after 6pm since Sunday. I don't text women during the day when working. I find it is best if you text them in the evening. Not too much, slow to respond until 8-9pm and then you reply within a few minutes. it shows you've made them worth your time when laying in bed. Also best time they'll be wanting to talk too.

Normally women take their time in responses and I do too. However, this girl instantly replies and is clearly very interested so I don't play the usual "game".
    Eags how are you taking this heat. Did your landlord lower the thermostat from 75

jjgold

There’s no such thing as instant chemistry all those end very very quickly

The guy got his rooster hard and he thinks he’s in love

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

salooooooooooooooooooooon

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Saloon this stupid shit

Nobody cares attention whore. Jesus

pablo222

Who is getting in the SBR ring with this guy. If no one else will, I guess I will.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Eags how are you taking this heat. Did your landlord lower the thermostat from 75
    Its still hot af in here. Hate it.

If somehow she comes back to visit MD in the future, would rent a hotel room, fuk this shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It was a special time..

But it was dust in the wind.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-17-19 at 09:46 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yall talked, like on the phone????

Dead in the water

All you do by talking is talk your way outta pussy. Chicks dont wanna talk, no matter how much they call, they wanna penetrate. Good lord
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

still not in saloon? mods ZZZZZ

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yall talked, like on the phone????

Dead in the water

All you do by talking is talk your way outta pussy. Chicks dont wanna talk, no matter how much they call, they wanna penetrate. Good lord

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm pissed..

I post love stuff and amazing love song youtube links in thread starts all the time in the PL and they get Saloon'd faster then the panties coming up on a virgin prom queen on prom night when daddy is pulling up to take her home..

SBR Mods don't play fair ...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Lol

lmfao your one liners have been money lately

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I work out 3-5 days a week past 7 months, not fat, extroverted and an educated background. Everyone acts like I'm not capable of pulling a woman or two. Wrong.

I'm fukking 155 lbs and can shoulder press 50lb dumbbells and 6 plates each side of leg press (12 x 45 = 540). Run an under 6 minute mile. In amazing shape and trying to gain weight more. Biggest drawback is I have a baby face.
    It’s cause you a douche bag. This post sums it up as well as most the others, always self bragging like anyone gives a fukk about your mile time. Lmfao.

Luckily for you lot of stupid desperate chicks out there that will settle. Just don’t be shocked in 5 years when you find them blowing a real man.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I remember when i used to have feelings like that. She sounds like a ho though if she made out on first date. The faster a girl gives it up the less i like her since it means she's comfortable being with tons of dudes.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s cause you a douche bag. This post sums it up as well as most the others, always self bragging like anyone gives a fukk about your mile time. Lmfao.

Luckily for you lot of stupid desperate chicks out there that will settle. Just don’t be shocked in 5 years when you find them blowing a real man.
    His pick up line is probably i can run under a 6 minute mile and can leg press lmfao. 😆 seems legit!

123 Last