allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    More like back and forth nonstop after 6pm since Sunday. I don't text women during the day when working. I find it is best if you text them in the evening. Not too much, slow to respond until 8-9pm and then you reply within a few minutes. it shows you've made them worth your time when laying in bed. Also best time they'll be wanting to talk too.

Normally women take their time in responses and I do too. However, this girl instantly replies and is clearly very interested so I don't play the usual "game".
    so you are texting back and forth like teenagers when she is 14 hours ahead of us she doesnt have a job so that when your texting at 10 pm it noon there????

what happened to your kayaking date that you saw potential with that girl???

seriously you are a dipshit

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    so you are texting back and forth like teenagers when she is 14 hours ahead of us she doesnt have a job so that when your texting at 10 pm it noon there????

what happened to your kayaking date that you saw potential with that girl???

seriously you are a dipshit
    $$$$ though I agree it’s hard to keep up with Eags I think the Aussie is here in the States until the weekend? I could be wrong though

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    $$$$ though I agree it’s hard to keep up with Eags I think the Aussie is here in the States until the weekend? I could be wrong though
    my bad you are right she leaves friday

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

doesnt that mean ive got a few days to see her before she goes halfway across the world let me try and see her

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

doesnt that mean ive got a few days to see her before she goes halfway across the world let me try and see her
    No Groupons available

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Didn’t read. Nobody fuk’in gives a shit long winded dik face blabber mouth.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-18-19 at 12:36 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Saloon this whoreshit
    Exactly! Attention whoring whoreshit!

mikejamm

Everybody now..... Whoreshit!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

what does an attention whore crave?

ignore them and they will go away eventually

mikejamm

Come evvvvvrybody.... feed the troll his..... uber Whoreshit!

mikejamm

And it’s 1....2....3....4 let’s hear it for super post whore! eagleshit egoshit Whoreshit!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

falling in love after a makeout come on man.

the commercial at the 33 second mark sums up this guy best
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    falling in love after a makeout come on man.

the commercial at the 33 second mark sums up this guy best

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I read one more "twilight love story" from this prepubescent cuck I swear I'm gonna go and take a walk outside and kick every single stray dog I see

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

didn't readwhat was the boys name that you wanted to suck off...gaywad

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lol wow reread this, fuk outta here, someone knock me out please. What pussy shit.

Jesus Christ need that new bike asap, instill some fukking adrenaline back in me, soft as shit now.

TheMetsSuck

the first step is admitting you have a problem

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

MikeJamm you use to annoy me with your posts. Kinda funny now in a Gritters kind of sick demented posting way.

Lol.. Jammers!!! How is that stairway to heaven rif and that Jackson Dinky vintage guitar that I recommended treating you?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

did you text her any smiley faces today?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    He’s not supposed to text whilst ubering
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Bostongambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    haha

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

shes kinky do some butt stuff with her and tell us about it

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Lol wow reread this, fuk outta here, someone knock me out please. What pussy shit.

Jesus Christ need that new bike asap, instill some fukking adrenaline back in me, soft as shit now.
    This just means she saw him for the fraud he is and dropped him

eaglesfan371

This just means she saw him for the fraud he is and dropped him
    Did not drop. We talked more but I realized today she’s gone for minimum 4 months so instead of us talking until we’re bored, stfu, so I never responded to her today. Maybe in the fall/winter but wtf was I doing the last several days.

Fukking dating apps though dude. Matched with a cute tatted girl tonight, talked for a bit and agreed to go out for drinks. This damn Hinge app just a TEASE, this girl lives 2 hours away in PA! Why the fuk would you even show each other our profiles?!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Did not drop. We talked more but I realized today she’s gone for minimum 4 months so instead of us talking until we’re bored, stfu, so I never responded to her today. Maybe in the fall/winter but wtf was I doing the last several days.

Fukking dating apps though dude. Matched with a cute tatted girl tonight, talked for a bit and agreed to go out for drinks. This damn Hinge app just a TEASE, this girl lives 2 hours away in PA! Why the fuk would you even show each other our profiles?!
    Ok big bear really smart to stop talking to her when you could have kept in contact with her when she moved back here you would have had a chance.

Seriously you are a bitch. In the past month we have heard about 4 women you were really starting to like then poof they leave you. They see thru you just like everyone here at sbr for the fraud you are.

How did the kayak date go it didn't because the girl ditched you ! Wake up you are a fraud and excuse for a man

eaglesfan371

Ok big bear really smart to stop talking to her when you could have kept in contact with her when she moved back here you would have had a chance.

Seriously you are a bitch. In the past month we have heard about 4 women you were really starting to like then poof they leave you. They see thru you just like everyone here at sbr for the fraud you are.

How did the kayak date go it didn't because the girl ditched you ! Wake up you are a fraud and excuse for a man
    The girl I went painting with, yes that fizzled out. She gave me her number after, asked twice if she was free, said she was busy, deleted her number.

Unlike big bear I don’t keep pursuing. Will ask twice if free, then delete #. I don’t save numbers / contacts except for family and closest 4 friends.

Australian girl just texted me again.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Dude you can’t be serious posting all this Maryann shit.

HurryUpAndDrink

Can someone gouge my eyes out please????

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

She gave me her number after, asked twice if she was free, said she was busy, deleted her number.
    She gave you the # out of pity that's why she never text you back

I called it she ditched you!

TheMetsSuck

I've crushed it on hinge the last 5 years. The algoritm matches you with friends of friends on social media. To be matched with a girl 2 hours away in a different state likely means you don't have many friends and they had to expand the net. Good luck though! Drive two hours to PA and bang her in a motel 6!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Eagles you need to find real life friends, gambling forum not the best place for a twenty something year old. Good luck guy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

So last Saturday I went out with two of my best friends, Ashley and Jonas. Known each of them since sophomore/junior year of college. Ashley is very anti risk and thus I’ve never found her attractive. Like I mean the absolute opposite end spectrum of a gambler.

Anyways she invited me to go out to bars in Baltimore where she lives and Jonas came along. We get there and she has two cousins coming out with us. Im the DD so not drinking. I can dance and have good time without alcohol.

Her cousin is cute, but not drop dead sexy. We go out and have a great time. Me and her cousin talked a lot and she was against drinking cause she had been roofied before. She was awkward and quiet, clearly introverted.

Turns out she used to be a partier, rides motorcycle, travels and is wild. Was attracted to her immediately as we spoke. She moved to Australia though and was just visiting Maryland.

So we hit it off, make out end of night and then I drive Jonas and I back. She’s headed back Australia Friday so I think well it was cool to meet her.

She gets my number from Ashley. We’ve been talking nonstop past several days (yeah like a teenager) and have a ton in common. We both are extremely kinky and she’s a teacher. Clearly a very nice girl and someone who would treat a guy right. She told Ashley she’s moving back to US end of summer.

Anyways yeah, met a great girl, she told me she wished she lived here so we could date (that strong of a connection already) and I feel same way. She’s had several long relationships and isn’t interested in flings. Haven’t dated seriously in awhile and it’s nice. That embarrassing giddy feeling you know. Been over a year since I felt it.

But with my luck she flies out to the complete opposite side of the WORLD Friday.

/ForeverUnlucky
    why not have a long distance fling?

HurryUpAndDrink

Shame on all of you who encourage this piece if shit into becoming SBR's Oprah
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Shame on all of you who encourage this piece if shit into becoming SBR's Oprah
    No double standard to see here

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    No double standard to see here

lmao get a life loser

learn how to absorb defeat

First 123 Last