USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Atlanta Police Officer Fired For Stealing $500 From Homicide Victims Wallet

Jesus! Read another article on this with the head of the police union saying they needed to look more into this

What’s that saying “if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, ITS A DUCK!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-p...victims-wallet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

dlowillys wife

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dlowillys wife
    Don’t think Willy’s gonna like that

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I wonder which way the main stream media will go with this, dishonest police card or racism card?

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wonder which way the main stream media will go with this, dishonest police card or racism card?
    Great point. Dems will probably start hollering saying both and that the victim, if white, set up the police officer.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The money was not stolen. It was lost. Choppy evidence collecting by the police.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The money was not stolen. It was lost. Choppy evidence collecting by the police.
    So she had it when she entered her car but was gone when she got out. So should be in car. Simple

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So she had it when she entered her car but was gone when she got out. So should be in car. Simple
    It's not simple. Next time there is shooting go to the crime scene and try to collect evidence since you are an internet detective and can solve cases by reading newspaper articles.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's not simple. Next time there is shooting go to the crime scene and try to collect evidence since you are an internet detective and can solve cases by reading newspaper articles.
    Relax pal. She had her fukin body cam on which clearly showed her accepting the wallet with the cash in it then giving it to the detective without. Maybe set up a march in ATL to protest her firing if it offends you so much

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Silly cop doing that with a body cam on, she's obviously not very bright, as Trump would say "You're FIRED"...

They don't pay cops enough if you ask me. Doesn't justify any cop putting his hand in the cookie jar but I'd understand a huge drug bust and taking a stake of $100's when no one was looking around and the body cam was turned off.

For $500 in a dead mans wallet that's just not worth the risk.. You don't do that..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Was looking for picture of the woman who did this as I could only see the dude's picture.

Realized that dude's picture is actually her.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Silly cop doing that with a body cam on, she's obviously not very bright, as Trump would say "You're FIRED"...

They don't pay cops enough if you ask me. Doesn't justify any cop putting his hand in the cookie jar but I'd understand a huge drug bust and taking a stake of $100's when no one was looking around and the body cam was turned off.

For $500 in a dead mans wallet that's just not worth the risk.. You don't do that..
    Cops do alright for themselves mate, believe me.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Stupid pig

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Yes, maybe we should definitely cut teachers salaries and their retirement packages. Everybody knows teachers just have too good a deal. That money could and should be going to the cops because cops don't get paid enough. Excellent point JIBBBY. Everybody thank their lucky SBR Gambling Gods because we are all so much smarter after a JIBBBY post.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Meh, most start around $24-$30 an hour....I did manual labor in college for $20 an hour so I guess it depends on your definition of 'doing alright' to me for what they deal with on a daily basis it's chump change

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Coos get paid way to much. If you want to be a cop you're a loser, get a real job.

Law Enforcement is nothing more than glorified tax collectors.

Shouldn't make more than 12-15 bucks an hour and no benefits. Rude around in a free car, harrassed innocent people at random times, make up probable cause for anything to do whatever you want. Beat your spouse, rape 12 yr olds, steal cash from victims...hell no worries your crooked union and piece of shit liberals got your back.

Cops are embarrassing. They are the shit stain in any cities pair of shorts.

Fire them all...bunch of redneck hillbilly fatasses with skank hooker groupies....cops are a disease.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Meh, most start around $24-$30 an hour....I did manual labor in college for $20 an hour so I guess it depends on your definition of 'doing alright' to me for what they deal with on a daily basis it's chump change
    I had a mate from school that made a good living working in the police department. I know around Christmas
    they like to try to catch people speeding,for those bonuses. I don't know how it works in the States

MinnesotaFats

I had a mate from school that made a good living working in the police department. I know around Christmas
    they like to try to catch people speeding,for those bonuses. I don't know how it works in the States
    They lock you up or just shoot you then steal your cash here in the States.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Coos get paid way to much. If you want to be a cop you're a loser, get a real job.

Law Enforcement is nothing more than glorified tax collectors.

Shouldn't make more than 12-15 bucks an hour and no benefits. Rude around in a free car, harrassed innocent people at random times, make up probable cause for anything to do whatever you want. Beat your spouse, rape 12 yr olds, steal cash from victims...hell no worries your crooked union and piece of shit liberals got your back.

Cops are embarrassing. They are the shit stain in any cities pair of shorts.

Fire them all...bunch of redneck hillbilly fatasses with skank hooker groupies....cops are a disease.
    something goes wrong who do you call? dont lump in all police with bad police. ive had my run ins with cops some good some bad. at the end of the day if someone is trying to hurt you or your family the cops are the ones who will protect you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Yes, maybe we should definitely cut teachers salaries and their retirement packages. Everybody knows teachers just have too good a deal. That money could and should be going to the cops because cops don't get paid enough. Excellent point JIBBBY. Everybody thank their lucky SBR Gambling Gods because we are all so much smarter after a JIBBBY post.
    Teachers don't get paid enough either, especially here in So Cal where the classes are over loaded now. Teacher pensions are out of control though so they make it on the back end.. Unfortunately the generous California pensions are beginning to put a major strain on the California State pension fund, state taxes will surely go up in the future just to support the State pension fund payouts.

One of my best friends has been a 4th grade public school teacher for almost 25 years now.. When he retires in a few years in his early 50's he will continue to receive the same pay check amounts for the rest of his life.

Retirement Pensions are crazy for teachers..

packerd_00

They lock you up or just shoot you then steal your cash here in the States.
    Sounds like Mexico.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

It's MA'AM!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, and TheMoneyShot

packerd_00

Teachers don't get paid enough either, especially here in So Cal where the classes are over loaded now. Teacher pensions are out of control though so they make it on the back end.. Unfortunately the generous California pensions are beginning to put a major strain on the California State pension fund, state taxes will surely go up in the future just to support the State pension fund payouts.

One of my best friends has been a 4th grade public school teacher for almost 25 years now.. When he retires in a few years in his early 50's he will continue to receive the same pay check amounts for the rest of his life.

Retirement Pensions are crazy for teachers..
    Ontario Teachers Pension is a huge conglomerate,check it out online they are worth 191 billion. Have their fingers in tons of businesses all over the world.

Don't buy the bullshit that teachers are scraping by.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You obviously haven't seen or know the cost of living like here in the major cities like LA and New York. Cops don't make enough to even afford the rent in a decent area let alone support a house payment. Now cops working out of small hick towns across America can get by on their salaries.. Cost of living is cheaper.

packerd_00

You obviously haven't seen or know the cost of living like here in the major cities like LA and New York. Cops don't make enough to even afford the rent in a decent area let alone support a house payment. Now cops working out of small hick towns across America can get by on their salaries.. Cost of living is cheaper.
    Can't speak to California,but it's different in England and Canada. I dont think the cost of living in London or Toronto is that much diffrent then NYC or LA to be honest.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-14-19 at 11:56 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

It's MA'AM!!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

A lot of cops I know get free rent in apartment in exchange of living in the apartment complex. Crime is reduced this way and rent goes up in safer areas.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

my cop buddies from nypd are all retired and collecting 100,000 a year. they are in their mid 50's, so conservatively they will be collecting 3 million before they die with cola. cant speak for atlanta but to throw your career away, especially being a black female where doors will always be open, is just incredible. she'll probably end up as a school teacher now

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    something goes wrong who do you call? dont lump in all police with bad police. ive had my run ins with cops some good some bad. at the end of the day if someone is trying to hurt you or your family the cops are the ones who will protect you
    I never understood this point of view...

If someone is attacking you you're calling a cop to basically fill out a report after the fact.

For the billions we spend on law enforcement I'm guessing on one hand we can count the number of times a cop has arrived in time to save an assault victim. And because there is no more community policing, because the unions let their members just sit in squad cars instead of walking and deterring, the cops dont represent any value as a deterrent nor to the community members. They are nameless and faceless badges....no longer thought of as members of their districts.

EMT, Fire, yes...those are calls that save property or life. Cops...no.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I never understood this point of view...

If someone is attacking you you're calling a cop to basically fill out a report after the fact.

For the billions we spend on law enforcement I'm guessing on one hand we can count the number of times a cop has arrived in time to save an assault victim. And because there is no more community policing, because the unions let their members just sit in squad cars instead of walking and deterring, the cops dont represent any value as a deterrent nor to the community members. They are nameless and faceless badges....no longer thought of as members of their districts.

EMT, Fire, yes...those are calls that save property or life. Cops...no.
    i dont know where you live but in ny the police presence on foot and in cars in heavy.

so if your kid is being chased by a group of kids and you tell your wife to call the cops and you go outside to help your son the cops show up after the fact???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    my cop buddies from nypd are all retired and collecting 100,000 a year. they are in their mid 50's, so conservatively they will be collecting 3 million before they die with cola. cant speak for atlanta but to throw your career away, especially being a black female where doors will always be open, is just incredible. she'll probably end up as a school teacher now
    You have to be reasonably smart to become a school teacher, this disgraced cop I don't think will measure up.. She doesn't sound very smart.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29672

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    "The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for their "services.

In the cases DeShaney vs. Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent."

https://mises.org/power-market/polic...irms-yet-again

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    "The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for their "services.

In the cases DeShaney vs. Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent."

https://mises.org/power-market/polic...irms-yet-again
    thats crazy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You have to be reasonably smart to become a school teacher...
    Wish this were true Jibbs, wish this were true.

Correct slickguy, cops have no actual duty to serve and protect. They can walk away at any time. When it's the cop at a school hiding from bullets, the best they can probably do is child neglect, as they were his responsibility and they are kids.

But trying to charge these cops for not doing enough, which we are seeing, is not going to fly, there's precedent. They are not bound by law to do anything.

Hope all is well b1, take care.

12 Last