Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Lol at people saying cops do alright. I know about 30 cops. I go to court frequently being a security guard. They don't get payed enough at all! I hear the stuff they deal with. Lots are retired war veterans too and deserve respect!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I fully support law enforcement but I've ran across a few burn out cops that straight up lie in court and that are just shady.. I get disgusted with those few cops.

I've been on the losing side in court with a traffic ticket violation that was complete horse crap that I fought. Cop showed up and was SERIOUSLY lying about everything that happened. I called him out for that and the judge reprimanded me.. I was fuming inside as I walked out of the court house shaking my head..

Some cops do lie and cheat, break the law themselves..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Lol at people saying cops do alright. I know about 30 cops. I go to court frequently being a security guard. They don't get payed enough at all! I hear the stuff they deal with. Lots are retired war veterans too and deserve respect!
    You give respect you get respect,thats the way I was always taught.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-14-19 at 01:55 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I fully support law enforcement but I've ran across a few burn out cops that straight up lie in court and that are just shady.. I get disgusted with those few cops.

I've been on the losing side in court with a traffic ticket violation that was complete horse crap that I fought. Cop showed up and was SERIOUSLY lying about everything that happened. I called him out for that and the judge reprimanded me.. I was fuming inside as I walked out of the court house shaking my head..

Some cops do lie and cheat, break the law themselves..
    I've lied,cheated and broke the law. I'm sure most on this forum have...

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Yes, maybe we should definitely cut teachers salaries and their retirement packages. Everybody knows teachers just have too good a deal. That money could and should be going to the cops because cops don't get paid enough. Excellent point JIBBBY. Everybody thank their lucky SBR Gambling Gods because we are all so much smarter after a JIBBBY post.
    That is not what he said at all. He is right they should get paid a bit more for what they do. And teachers should too but he did not say anything about taking from the teachers . Hopefully Police and Teachers when they retire get nice pensions i know my wife got treated well on that . But i do not think he was saying taking from them at all unless he said that somewhere else and i missed it but i do not think he did.

First 12