eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I’m an average guy. Very fit, slim but muscular. Work out 4-5/week. My face though is shit, young face and tired eyes (however girls claim my green eyes are amazing idk).

Anyways back in fraternity I used to date/hook up a lot, not so much anymore. However LATELY past month, matching with lot of hot women on dating apps. Briefly was talking to one past two days and when our convo expired (7 days from match) she paid to renew it. Like DAMN ok.

Another date planned later in the week. Something must be in the air. Or maybe it’s my new hairstyle (girl friend suggested my previous style sucked). Either way enjoying it and it’ll help me get out more. Gambling has been my girlfriend while unemployed basically...

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Can you idiots please stop making these threads. It's pathetic.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I’m an average guy. Very fit, slim but muscular. Work out 4-5/week. My face though is shit, young face and tired eyes (however girls claim my green eyes are amazing idk).

Anyways back in fraternity I used to date/hook up a lot, not so much anymore. However LATELY past month, matching with lot of hot women on dating apps. Briefly was talking to one past two days and when our convo expired (7 days from match) she paid to renew it. Like DAMN ok.

Another date planned later in the week. Something must be in the air. Or maybe it’s my new hairstyle (girl friend suggested my previous style sucked). Either way enjoying it and it’ll help me get out more. Gambling has been my girlfriend while unemployed basically...
    What's your number at ? As far as pussy popping ..... Still under 100 like me Auto Dunk once claimed he slept with 2,500 women in his life time. That's a motherfukKing crock of shit in my opinion, just another fudged out story telling exaggerating wise ass trying to seem cool. He's extra AF, & he doesn't need to be. The guy is definitely very experienced in that department, but why stretch the truth is my point.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    What's your number at ? As far as pussy popping ..... Still under 100 like me Auto Dunk once claimed he slept with 2,500 women in his life time. That's a motherfukKing crock of shit in my opinion, just another fudged out story telling exaggerating wise ass trying to seem cool. He's extra AF, & he doesn't need to be. The guy is definitely very experienced in that department, but why stretch the truth is my point.
    I’ve slept with approximately 30 women. Give or take a few.

The girl I dated who I had met through Uber told me her number was 5...29 yo kinky af and only 5...yeah OK. Women lie about that number.

BeatTheJerk

I’ve slept with approximately 30 women. Give or take a few.

The girl I dated who I had met through Uber told me her number was 5...29 yo kinky af and only 5...yeah OK. Women lie about that number.
    Usually a rule of thumb is multiply by 3 with women & their bullshit number for the most part. Not all women are full of shit, but the vast majority are. My number is in the 30's as well granted I was married for a decade & 100% faithful besides when we were mutually separated for a month which I only slept with one other woman during that time frame.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Can you idiots please stop making these threads. It's pathetic.
    We never got an update on your vegas trip. Did you blow your gambling money first night there?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

awesome bro good luck

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

a good hair cut is a must.

what apps you on bro?

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    a good hair cut is a must.

what apps you on bro?
    Bumble, coffee meets bagel, tinder

Order of success lately

BeatTheJerk

POF is a riot !

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Bumble, coffee meets bagel, tinder

Order of success lately
    try hinge

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    POF is a riot !
    ugly ass hoez on POF

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    ugly ass hoez on POF
    Yeah the 5’s & 6’s think their 8’s & 9’s deadass I always f u c k with bitches on there when I’m bored. Sometimes I run into a real one who’s cool & self aware.