BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Married at 25, she left me when my 1st set of businesses collapsed during the recession...like a rat off a ship.

Made it all back and then some in under 4 years, and she actually went to court to assert a spousal maintenance claim. I couldn't believe it....court denied, but I had my life in the hands of a judge basically, nothing I could control.

Watched my mother put my father in an early grave w spousal maintenance and playing the "not living with a new guy/ not remarried" game to keep the money coming in, even after he had a massive stroke and couldn't work.

Never put your future in the hands of a judge or jury....way too risky.
    Sounds like you kind of lucked out.

Good thing she left you at a low point in your career instead of a hi point.

So you made it out fairly unscathed?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Married at 25, she left me when my 1st set of businesses collapsed during the recession...like a rat off a ship.

Made it all back and then some in under 4 years, and she actually went to court to assert a spousal maintenance claim. I couldn't believe it....court denied, but I had my life in the hands of a judge basically, nothing I could control.

Watched my mother put my father in an early grave w spousal maintenance and playing the "not living with a new guy/ not remarried" game to keep the money coming in, even after he had a massive stroke and couldn't work.

Never put your future in the hands of a judge or jury....way too risky.
    stories like these and seeing people's lives with my own eyes growing up and in high school opened up my eyes.

kept getting reinforced that people shouldn't marry so early in life (18 to 28 is too early) i was still figuring out what i liked in life and how wanted to live at 30

the really long marriages are few and far in between... my grandma and grandpa were married for almost 70 years before one passed this year.

my oldest sister had her first kid and just continued an on again, off again relationship with the guy... he is ok at times, is a decent dad to my oldest niece but he is now almost 40 and still a selfish guy who just wants to do what he wants. sister smartened up after 10 years of the bs and after having a second kid to another guy who is a good dad mostly but besides that has no part in my sisters life

other sister also has 2 kids from 2 different dads... one guy was a a-hole, did some stuff and is not a part of his kids life. 2nd guy also is a dead beat and in and out of short stints in jail... so im kind of the positive male influence in the kids life so far, my only nephew

i've stuck to my guns... no kids. my younger sister has learned from seeing what her older sisters ended up with having kids with guys who weren't even close to being the "one" and has been smart. no kids either.

we rolling... doing what we want. older sisters are awesome mothers but still think they both had first kid too early and weren't careful enough.

life is what you make of it

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    stories like these and seeing people's lives with my own eyes growing up and in high school opened up my eyes.

kept getting reinforced that people shouldn't marry so early in life (18 to 28 is too early) i was still figuring out what i liked in life and how wanted to live at 30

the really long marriages are few and far in between... my grandma and grandpa were married for almost 70 years before one passed this year.

my oldest sister had her first kid and just continued an on again, off again relationship with the guy... he is ok at times, is a decent dad to my oldest niece but he is now almost 40 and still a selfish guy who just wants to do what he wants. sister smartened up after 10 years of the bs and after having a second kid to another guy who is a good dad mostly but besides that has no part in my sisters life

other sister also has 2 kids from 2 different dads... one guy was a a-hole, did some stuff and is not a part of his kids life. 2nd guy also is a dead beat and in and out of short stints in jail... so im kind of the positive male influence in the kids life so far, my only nephew

i've stuck to my guns... no kids. my younger sister has learned from seeing what her older sisters ended up with having kids with guys who weren't even close to being the "one" and has been smart. no kids either.

we rolling... doing what we want. older sisters are awesome mothers but still think they both had first kid too early and weren't careful enough.

life is what you make of it
    Your sister's are whores. Sorry

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

15 yrs younger and smoking hot beautiful
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 07-11-19 at 06:43 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I’m sure you’re intentions are good PP, but it’s venturing into the Stevek status.

Hope you catch a whopper.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

No way Boston
    though he is twisted like a lot of men
    he is making an effort

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    stories like these
    Woman, 49, who fatally stabbed her husband in the back with a 14-inch decorative dagger 'during a Kung Fu sex game' is sentenced to 15 years

The woman initially told investigators that her husband impaled himself by accident after he 'backed into a letter opener' during horseplay.
    That was the first of several different versions of events that the wife offered detectives.

She later posited that Thomas slipped on some water and fell into a knife or screwdriver
    A detective said during a preliminary hearing he had been told that Jennifer accidentally stabbed her husband while pretending to be a ninja.
    According to a criminal complaint, Jennifer, who has a special-needs son from a previous relationship, had a long history of domestic violence towards Thomas, including attempting to run him over with a car.

+5

Days later, Jennifer tried to collect an $80,000 life insurance policy, which had been increased weeks before Thomas' death

Her criminal record dating back to 2010 includes charges of domestic battery, malicious wounding and disorderly conduct.
    Just days after Thomas' death, Jennifer tried to collect an $80,000 life insurance policy in his name, which had been increased weeks before the stabbing.
    As part of her plea agreement, Jennifer admitted in court on Monday that she stabbed her husband with the dagger.
    ‘My husband and I liked to fight and have sex and then make up, if that's the right way to say that,’ she said. ‘He wasn't supposed to get hurt, but it did happen.’
    Defense attorney Kerry Nessel said the couple had watched 'Kung Fu movies' and it led to foreplay that involved getting violent with each other and playing with weapons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-foreplay.html
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-09-19 at 02:18 PM.

First 12