Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Need Booty Call Advice

so what if a girl tells she you she is coming over like literally said I’m on my way

and then text you back that she really wants to so bad but she has to get up early

and then sends another text that saying soon lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

This guy is dreaming again

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16522

Use a condom.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Use a condom.
    I do

Last time she tried to get me to take it off. She goes so I guess you don’t have good pull out game?

My new policy is not to raw dog unless we are exclusive. Most of these young women just want to be casual which is fine but I definitely wrap it up except for BJ’s

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I do

Last time she tried to get me to take it off. She goes so I guess you don’t have good pull out game?

My new policy is not to raw dog unless we are exclusive. Most of these young women just want to be casual which is fine but I definitely wrap it up except for BJ’s

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If you need advice, you’ve come to the wrong place.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: phinfan27615

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you need advice, you’ve come to the wrong place.
    Basically what would your play be? Hit her up and try again this weekend or wait a week?

I’ve only hit it once but it was one of my better performances. I’m trying to drop the dikk off next time so I can get her to crave me

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Here is the text exchange from 2 nights ago

Me: Lets hang out soon

Her: yeah I’m down

Me: when are you free next?

Her: just got back in town, whenever

Me: see ya in 20 min lol

Her: haha don’t tempt me I don’t really want to go home and I just had a red bull

Me: typed her my address but she already knows where I live (we already had sex at my place once)

Her: yeah??

Me: I’ll leave the light on for you

Her: KK On my way

Then 10 minutes later

Her: gah nevermind I want to so bad but I have an early meeting

Her : Soon lol

Me: sounds good just hit me up

So what is the next play? Wait til like next Wednesday and I ask her to go out for drinks with me next Friday? That’s what I’m leaning toward

I want to give her the opportunity to reach out to me this weekend for a late night booty call

i’m afraid if I ask her for a specific day this weekend its bad b/c of 3 reasons
    1. Shows I am too available
    2. Gives her a chance to turn me down and further gives her validation
    3. It gives her the power

It’s this weird dynamic b/c we have hung out 3 times I see her as potential girlfriend material but she had me friendzoned until the last time we hung out.

Anybody got input?

I wish I could just do what I want and speak honestly without worry about how I’m percieved but somehow I got to separate myself from the competition.

This is not the only woman I have hooked up with lately but she is the only one that I would seriously ever want to be my girlfriend

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

penetrate dude you are really overthinking nothing. Don't do anything, if she wants to bang she will make it happen. Pretty simple

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    penetrate dude you are really overthinking nothing. Don't do anything, if she wants to bang she will make it happen. Pretty simple
    THIS pretty simple

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

no do not wait any longer
    now is the time to strike

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I appreciate your advice. Yeah I do have a tendency to overthink things.

I just asked my buddy at work who is in a relationship he suggested I text her today saying how was your 4th? And then ask her out

But I think your advice is better.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    no do not wait any longer
    now is the time to strike
    Wait what?

What would your move be?

Ask her out for when?

I actually already made plans with another girl for tonight but this girl tonight is not as special to me

If I ask her out for say Saturday or Sunday and she says she already made plans then it looks like I’m chasing

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Wait what?

What would your move be?

Ask her out for when?

I actually already made plans with another girl for tonight but this girl tonight is not as special to me

If I ask her out for say Saturday or Sunday and she says she already made plans then it looks like I’m chasing
    dont listen to this guy. go out with the girl tonight have fun if the other one calls tell her you have plans and you will see her another night.

you have the upper hand in that situation

DO NOT bail on the girl you have a date with
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave allabout the $$$ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yo I think I’m taking a month off from even thinking about women

The girl I had plans with tonight told me she was sick with the flu cough cough bullshit!!!
    We’ve had sex twice and both times were great but this is like the 3rd time in a row she has flaked yet she keeps talking to me after.

and then the one I really like who I would even date potentially who sent me the message on being on her way over to my house and then saying she wasn’t coming well I texted her at like 3 something saying “we should go out for drinks tonight”

No response she didn’t even bother making up a reason why she couldn’t go out with me. That’s just disrespectful

Shit is crazy. I don’t even feel like pursuing women anymore for awhile it’s too much stress

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

why did you text her that was a dumb move. stop calling her let her come to you.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Shit is crazy. I don’t even feel like pursuing women anymore for awhile it’s too much stress

If you're fukking them, there is a small chance they could get pregnant with your baby even if you use a condom and the pill.

Squeezing a baby out has to be somewhat painful and stressful.

And so I don't complain too much if they decide to share a little of the pain/stress with me.

Am I the only one that thinks this way?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Just leave the light on, door open

Girls love that slutty mystical feeling

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    why did you text her that was a dumb move. stop calling her let her come to you.
    man I hate these fukking games but yeah I am not calling or texting her ever again unless she contacts me.

She fukkin set a trap when I asked when she was free she told me oh whenever really..and thing is she is at the beach I saw on instagram. She knew she wasn’t even going to be in town but she wanted me to ask her out just so she could ignore me and play these fukkin games.

If I see her again I am going to fukk her hard and tell after stop playing these fukking games or we are done

Devious ass hoez

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

This the second or third thread about this. He's going to keep chasing this chick until she moves on.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

man I hate these fukking games but yeah I am not calling or texting her ever again unless she contacts me.

She fukkin set a trap when I asked when she was free she told me oh whenever really..and thing is she is at the beach I saw on instagram. She knew she wasn’t even going to be in town but she wanted me to ask her out just so she could ignore me and play these fukkin games.

If I see her again I am going to fukk her hard and tell after stop playing these fukking games or we are done

Devious ass hoez
    Just penetrate her get up and leave don't say a word stop being a bitch

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Just penetrate her get up and leave don't say a word stop being a bitch
    That works too. I just hate being disrespected

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Playing games

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

JFC... dude if u really need help with everything women we have serious problems

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Surprised Autodonk hasn't chimed in on this yet. Probably be a couple of days. He was telling us in the poker chat this morning that he and his wife were hooking up with 2 lesbians tonight. He seemed pretty excited.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

fukk it

going to be bold from now on

no more being a pussy

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Lust is a venial sin so don't be a dick.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bareback her anally for f'n with your head.....

go ass to mouth with the choco stick (if it appears) to let her know you mean business....

in the future, just text back, "put the flaps on the seat, or the feet on the street".....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bareback her anally for f'n with your head.....

go ass to mouth with the choco stick (if it appears) to let her know you mean business....

in the future, just text back, "put the flaps on the seat, or the feet on the street".....
    haha yeah It’s not nice to mess with a man’s head like that. I honestly think it’s some type of shit test to see how much I’m willing to take before I stop pursuing and or will I actually let her go and not chase her.

she is the hottest girl by far on this datinf app I’m on and I think every other dude chases/stalks her when she wants to end things.

So I’m going strict no contact. Hopefully I get another chance, and if I do I plan on making the most of it.

Looking back with this one I feel like I made all the right moves but sometimes that is not enough.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I appreciate your advice. Yeah I do have a tendency to overthink things.

I just asked my buddy at work who is in a relationship he suggested I text her today saying how was your 4th? And then ask her out

But I think your advice is better.
    No your bud is in a relationship, you’re just trying to fuk. STOP texting her first. How many times do WE have to tell you. Let her come to you if the dik was as bomb as u suggest.

The date I went on yesterday, girl immediately send me her number and we talk briefly before bed. Today I did not text her and she sends me two words at 3pm. What the hell am I supposed to say to two words. Answer is I don’t. Takes two to have a conversation and we all know every girl seeing many guys. The longer you don’t talk the more they’re like damn he hasn’t talked to me, and poses a challenge. If they’re actually into you, this is where they become more interested. They want a challenge, someone who isn’t going to always respond, blow up their phones or seems free all the time.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 07-08-19 at 04:46 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    No your bud is in a relationship, you’re just trying to fuk. STOP texting her first. How many times do WE have to tell you. Let her come to you if the dik was as bomb as u suggest.

The date I went on yesterday, girl immediately send me her number and we talk briefly before bed. Today I did not text her and she sends me two words at 3pm. What the hell am I supposed to say to two words. Answer is I don’t. Takes two to have a conversation and we all know every girl seeing many guys. The longer you don’t talk the more they’re like damn he hasn’t talked to me, and poses a challenge. If they’re actually into you, this is where they become more interested. They want a challenge, someone who isn’t going to always respond, blow up their phones or seems free all the time.
    i agree with most of this shockingly.

Eagles dont say WE you just jumped in here with your comment.

Also how did i know you would bring up your date yesterday

No one gives a shit about your date and what you do on here! who cares if she text you. You took her fukkin painting and you painted a flower you fukking cuck

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

No one gives a shit about your date and what you do on here! who cares if she text you. You took her fukkin painting and you painted a flower you fukking cuck
    Just take em to a bar, get a few in them, order some shots without asking her first. Dont get to drunk, bed them then uber them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You really have to be kidding me. Either that, or you are one of the dumbest people around. Asking advice about this? Wow. What a puss.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I have been commenting on big bear dating drama for months now. Same post similar stories repeatedly.

I don’t find going to a bar and getting to know someone over drinks fun. I suggest dates based on personality. Girl was nerdy and very introverted, so painting fit her. If she was extroverted, would have chosen dancing. I find activity dates have more success than drinks or coffee.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I don’t find going to a bar and getting to know someone over drinks fun. I suggest dates based on personality. Girl was nerdy and very introverted, so painting fit her. If she was extroverted, would have chosen dancing. I find activity dates have more success than drinks or coffee.
    And you have how much success dating ?

Time to try a new method because whatever you are doing isnt working

12 Last