Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How many of you over 30 still have a lot of friends?

Not just people you know but people you get up with atleast 2-3 times a month

I don’t know if it’s me or is this is normal but it seems like none of my so called friends want to hang out anymore.

If so how many real friends would you say you have?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

are you married? kids?

have you moved alot?

think these things make a big difference... hard to make new friends after a certain age. i have loved lots of people i've worked with since i turned 30 but i wouldn't consider many friends. minor friends at best, even though i really like them.

women are better at this stuff......... so if you got married early and had some kids, then you probably have these friends. your wife definitely would

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10026

Friends are overrated

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Small circle of friends I hang with regularly.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    Friends are overrated
    My friends are my family so I couldn't disagree more.

And they aren't

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    are you married? kids?

have you moved alot?

think these things make a big difference... hard to make new friends after a certain age. i have loved lots of people i've worked with since i turned 30 but i wouldn't consider many friends. minor friends at best, even though i really like them.

women are better at this stuff......... so if you got married early and had some kids, then you probably have these friends. your wife definitely would
    Guys like me try, but dudes get so caught up in their "routine"

My buddy/noeghbor in NJ hates his life, absolutely. His bitch is on his ass everyday, can't do anything past 5pm, pretends to be a tough guy but he's bent.

It reminds me of high school.

"Want to have a beer before Kim gets home?"

Why do we have to time it with our gf? Youre in your fuggin 50's. Jesus H christ.

Some men are weak as hell.

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3291

I might see him at Christmas.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

What does over 30 have to do with a lot of friends?

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I don’t know if it’s me or is this is normal but it seems like none of my so called friends want to hang out anymore.
    This is normal. Life gets in the way.

Remember reading somewhere that when you're young, your friends are your number 1 priority and you have to make a real effort to fit anything else (i.e. real life) into your schedule, but as you get older it reverses, and you find yourself having to actually schedule time with your friends because all that other stuff (again, real life) takes up so much of your time.

Circle of life, brother. Don't blame yourself.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Baraldsson 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    What does over 30 have to do with a lot of friends?
    Because I used to have a lot of friends. I’ve had friends move away, had 3 die, and yeah I was in a long relationship that went from dating to marriage I feel like that had an impact too my ex was controlling and I always to turn down going out etc. But now days I keep in contact with people but at the end of the day dudes do like I used to do and spend all their time with their woman or on a date. I wish I had a big group to hit the bars with go to vegas etc...

So what I’ve done lately is try to work all the time and when I am not working I’m in the gym

It also sucks b/c not only do I lack a wingman I can come across as too available to women

I’m in my mid 30’s but the only thing keeping me in the game with women is everyone still thinks I look 25.. I refuse to date women my age they are boring, want marriage, and have lost their looks

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

mid 30's - mid 40's women are very enjoyable you dont know what your missing buddy. their sex drive is absolutely non stop.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Because I used to have a lot of friends. I’ve had friends move away, had 3 die, and yeah I was in a long relationship that went from dating to marriage I feel like that had an impact too my ex was controlling and I always to turn down going out etc. But now days I keep in contact with people but at the end of the day dudes do like I used to do and spend all their time with their woman or on a date. I wish I had a big group to hit the bars with go to vegas etc...

So what I’ve done lately is try to work all the time and when I am not working I’m in the gym

It also sucks b/c not only do I lack a wingman I can come across as too available to women

I’m in my mid 30’s but the only thing keeping me in the game with women is everyone still thinks I look 25.. I refuse to date women my age they are boring, want marriage, and have lost their looks
    mind over matter. keep working out and use tinder you'll be fine

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1777

mid 30s still go to bars every night weird how its a young mans game nowadays not too many bars that cater to the older crowd like the girls in their 30s because younger girls don't get the jokes and music that I listen too I guess got to keep on trucking or try online eventually