dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"Put your hands up!" 'No I think I'll drive away'

Last edited by dlowilly; 06-30-19 at 11:58 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

obsessed.

goalinmind
    goalinmind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

That escalated! What's the aftermath?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    That escalated! What's the aftermath?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...rstate-on-ramp

Cop was ok. Guy was picked up 8 hrs later and taken to a hospital for a gunshot to the leg

Was an armed felon apparently

From what I could make out from the conversation, they had crossed paths earlier at a WalMart. I'm thinking something happened however slight between them at that WalMart so the cop decided to stop him later on a silly window tint violation. Black n Mild guy wasn't having any of it. I think he actually says, "I din do nuffin" at 5:05
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-01-19 at 12:04 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How about this crazy shit that just happened?

Cop pulls a guy over, guy feeds the cop a bunch of bullshit(He says that he doesn't have a contact number despite having a fukkin' phone in his hand recording the cop), cop issues a citation, guys gets out and stabs the cop with a screwdriver. Cop shoots him dead.

dlowilly

That was a damn slick move by the deputy at 4:47

Black n Mild reaching for something with his right hand and the deputy grabs his seatbelt to pull him away from it and then draws his gun. Probably saved his life.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Cop pulls a guy over, guy feeds the cop a bunch of bullshit(He says that he doesn't have a contact number despite having a fukkin' phone in his hand recording the cop), cop issues a citation, guys gets out and stabs the cop with a screwdriver. Cop shoots him dead.

Is that the one that happened in South Bend and Buttigieg was catching hell for?

I think the issue with these idiots is they probably never had a dad around, their mom was a stupid whore, and so they react to authority with violence, especially with the narrative the media has pushed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

pay the citation, be mad at yourself and continue living -15000

stab the cop with whatever sharp object is available in your car and suicide by cop +2500

EDIT: oh damn this was a sugarcreek Ohio cop? lmfao

not far from my hometown i grew up in... 40 min drive give or take time of day traffic
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 07-01-19 at 02:25 AM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Too many cops

Too many laws

Too many excuses for PC leads to these confrontations.

Cops need to be instructed to defer small abuses by drivers (window tinting, fail to signal, seat belt, etc) and stick to solving actual problems where damage to life and property occurred.

Also I'd slash their pensions to nothing.

dlowilly

Yeah I don’t know about that

This guy was a felon running around with 2 guns at least

This cop went with his instincts and got a bad guy off the streets

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I hate to say it but I agree.....the cop CAUSED that problem....."I'm not worried about personal use"....then move the penetrate on sir......I swear to god these cops are such dumb mule's they would starr burning Jew's if told to......disgusting on both sides.... cop didn't deserve to be ran over but when you poke the bull for NO REASON....don't be surprised when you get the horns.....lot of wild bulls out there....
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Too many cops

Too many laws

Cops need to be instructed to defer small abuses by drivers (window tinting, fail to signal, seat belt, etc) and stick to solving actual problems where damage to life and property occurred.

dlowilly

Convicted felon and illegally toting around at least two firearms. To act like this was a guy just minding his own business cloaked behind dark windows and pot smell emanating is pretty blind. Did u see him reach for his gun? If not a cop it would have been someone else soon. I repeat he was a felon already.

By some of u guys’ logic cops should forget writing speeding tickets and just show up at the pileup

PaperTrail07

That's all fine and dandy but he has no idea of that, it could have been you or me in that seat....he simply was harassing someone over window tint and a faint MMJ smell........and if anyone has been arrested ect...you know or POOR as well and see how cops treat people of that color and social status well...people get nervous around police and can occasionally act irrational.....cop got the result of that....
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Convicted felon and illegally toting around at least two firearms. To act like this was a guy just minding his own business cloaked behind dark windows and pot smell emanating is pretty blind. Did u see him reach for his gun? If not a cop it would have been someone else soon. I repeat he was a felon already.

By some of u guys’ logic cops should forget writing speeding tickets and just show up at the pileup

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

the first video. What is the footage at very end?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    That's all fine and dandy but he has no idea of that, it could have been you or me in that seat....he simply was harassing someone over window tint and a faint MMJ smell........and if anyone has been arrested ect...you know or POOR as well and see how cops treat people of that color and social status well...people get nervous around police and can occasionally act irrational.....cop got the result of that....
    He had already seen him at a Walmart earlier. Probably ran his plates or saw something suspicious and had a reason to pull him over. If ur a convicted felon don’t ride around with illegal windows not to mention disobey a cop when ur pulled. Not like black n mild was turning his life around and playing it straight anytime soon though.

Ur acting like poor little guy was just sporting some dark windows. He was a felon illegally possessing firearms in his car and most likely selling marijuana since the cop said he didn’t care about personal use amounts and black and mild still didn’t cooperate. I’ve had my run ins with cops but it’s much better they are around doing this than the animals running around doing what they want to
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-01-19 at 03:06 PM.

PaperTrail07

What could he have seen at Walmart? Arrest him there then.....a black guy that LOOKS guilty...a handoff of a 10$ bag of weed ? I mean Jesus....obviously the plates were good and the guy had insurance too.....tags were good.... so it comes down to WINDOW TINT in FL I believe.....nobody has tint there LOL..... Newsflash- THE COP WAS LYING WHEN HE SAID HE DIDNT CARE....He was about to arrest the dude for Minor Possession or MMJ .....the guns, him being a felon that's all secondary IMO..... there is PLENTY of violent crime ect this guy could focus on.... again I am sorry the cop wsa injured.......but it does not surprise me considering what he was doing and how he was acting.... his intuition was "correct" but many many many times it is not and they penetrate with people....the fact this guy was a felon with guns justified the cops shitty actions IMO....

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    What could he have seen at Walmart? Arrest him there then.....a black guy that LOOKS guilty...a handoff of a 10$ bag of weed ? I mean Jesus....obviously the plates were good and the guy had insurance too.....tags were good.... so it comes down to WINDOW TINT in FL I believe.....nobody has tint there LOL..... Newsflash- THE COP WAS LYING WHEN HE SAID HE DIDNT CARE....He was about to arrest the dude for Minor Possession or MMJ .....the guns, him being a felon that's all secondary IMO..... there is PLENTY of violent crime ect this guy could focus on.... again I am sorry the cop wsa injured.......but it does not surprise me considering what he was doing and how he was acting.... his intuition was "correct" but many many many times it is not and they penetrate with people....the fact this guy was a felon with guns justified the cops shitty actions IMO....
    We obviously just disagree. Keep siding with the animals though and see where it gets u. Cop was polite up until threatened. What do u mean the plates were good I’m talking about him checking the plates and seeing he’s a felon. Whatever man

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Too many cops

Too many laws

Agree

Authority is bullshit

People need to understand what the word "government" means

These "officers" basically strong-arm citizens based on bullshit laws made by people who consider themselves more important than the average citizen

I was 22 when I got 100 on the NYPD test...no affirmative action points needed. I started the process and backed out. I didn't want to be something i didn't respect to begin with.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave sourtwist 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 07-01-19 at 11:10 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

[QUOTE=MinnesotaFats;28735527]Too many cops

Too many laws

Also I'd slash their pensions to nothing.[/QU
    Fatboy, how many times have you been arrested? It sounds as if you need your arse kicked up one wall and down another. Keep mouthing off boy.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Agree

Authority is bullshit

People need to understand what the word "government" means

These "officers" basically strong-arm citizens based on bullshit laws made by people who consider themselves more important than the average citizen

I was 22 when I got 100 on the NYPD test...no affirmative action points needed. I started the process and backed out. I didn't want to be something i didn't respect to begin with.
    Another smart arse fool who does not know the rules. Here are the rules boy. People like myself control people like yourself. We tell you what to do. We pass the laws that you must follow. When you fail to obey the laws, we kick your worthless arse and "teach" you how to obey. We talk. You listen. Got that boy? If not, we have special places for idiots like yourself.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

My neighbor was a Los Angeles county Sheriff, who shot 2 "idiots" back in 83 for thinking they were gonna whup his ass.
    It ended bad for them too!!

PaperTrail07

I guess so....if his plates says he is a felon that means nothing....cant even confirm he is the car owner-did you see his ID to match it to the car? I am all for felons with guns getting locked up---Hell a min 2 year if gun and felony no questions asked.....but this was simple harassment that escalated into something else..from window tint....to a sniff of MMJ....to bro getting ran the penetrate over.... the cop acting cool is simply to keep the guy calm as he arrests him....nothing more....I don't care bout minor possession man....just shut the engine off and handws behind your back......Florida shitheads make these cops paranoid but this guy went digging....look what prize he won...
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    We obviously just disagree. Keep siding with the animals though and see where it gets u. Cop was polite up until threatened. What do u mean the plates were good I’m talking about him checking the plates and seeing he’s a felon. Whatever man

PaperTrail07

And Honestly I think some of the cops are the "animals" as you say....what kind of person JAILS a person for weed lol.....plenty of cops do it, go home and watch their significant other or family member smoke the same shit they tossed someone in jail for......the shit is sold legally but "not here"...so it's jail time.....its time for the DISCRETION they are allowed to use to operate with common sense.....these cops are such mules that they follow every order bc they are paycheck to paycheck damn near and have their years towards retirement in and cant possible have that at risk.....75% would do ANYTHING the man told them to do even if it was morally wrong.... nor sure how they sleep at night honestly....but that's why they hire people dumber than smarter for street patrol...

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;28736277]
    Too many cops

Too many laws

Also I'd slash their pensions to nothing.[/QU
    Fatboy, how many times have you been arrested? It sounds as if you need your arse kicked up one wall and down another. Keep mouthing off boy.
    I get profiled a lot because of my cars.

I have been pulled over for seat belt, failure to signal turn, suspicious road clearance, out of State plate, necklace on rear view mirror.

These are all ridiculous and unwarranted.

I've been made to blow and do a dui test for one of them....blew .000 because you dont drink and drive in an Aston Martin of course. The cop had no PC to initiate the dui test but chose to do so anyway. Complete lack of discretion and was purely because of jealousy.

I'm not surprised by your discourse or language towards me. It comes from having a chip on your shoulder and harbouring the same insecurity that other law enforcement officers have.

Law Enforcement is a pathetic career choice made by dubious and otherwise incompetent people who have absolutely zero skills to sell in the open market. Their life exits to merely ruin or create hardship for innocent others. As a civil society we could survive just fine with many less cops who actually focused on solving crime related to property damage or injury. Why cops are focused on speeding tickets, seat belt violations and patrolling otherwise peaceful white suburbs only goes to show how idiotic their presence is and how profoundly stupid those who vote/elect/solicit their presence and encourage said enforcement activities are.

Once we, as a society, capitulate to a police presence and give away our right to fend for ourselves, we shall never be free again. That means different things to different people but the bottom line is more authority equals less freedom. Cops are bad for America.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 07-02-19 at 07:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

That looks a lot like Mike Epps.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another smart arse fool who does not know the rules. Here are the rules boy. People like myself control people like yourself. We tell you what to do. We pass the laws that you must follow. When you fail to obey the laws, we kick your worthless arse and "teach" you how to obey. We talk. You listen. Got that boy? If not, we have special places for idiots like yourself.
    Lol

If you only knew me

You....you sound like a good slave

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So BD is self admitting he's a filthy animal ? street term of course.

BeatTheJerk

A successful gambling Cop huh ? You don't hear that everyday.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Can't we all just get along?