Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

laker boy was at the last bash.... I could tell he was unnerved by the Official SBR "Fireside Sports Chat Forum" the second night of the bash:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    yeah i plan on playing in them for a while. im mid 30s and still faster than just about everyone else "in the sand" at least...and even after i slow down and lose some jumping ability with age i will have the skill set to play the game
    Mid 20's was my prime for beach volleyball.. GL. Fun sport I LOVED IT!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Always thought it was a joke. Like POTM
    I hate that award. I lean to poty

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Laker,

You know I care about you. I hate racism and it should never be. I got your back every time with that issue.

However you seem to be getting upset about America’s President and tying the two as one. There I respectfully believe you are wrong.

Relax pal and enjoy life and don’t worry about things you really have no control over.

Just be the best person YOU can be.

People are dying everyday for many reasons. Look at Angels pitcher.

I just lost somebody close and cancelled hooking up with my SBR Miami boys in Vegas.

Be good to yourself buddy! We will one day answer for our own actions, not others.

Your a special person.

Pimike
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pimike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Laker,

You know I care about you. I hate racism and it should never be. I got your back every time with that issue.

However you seem to be getting upset about America’s President and tying the two as one. There I respectfully believe you are wrong.

Relax pal and enjoy life and don’t worry about things you really have no control over.

I just lost somebody close and cancelled hooking up with my SBR Miami boys in Vegas.

Be good to yourself buddy! We will one day answer for our own actions, not others.

Your a special person.

Pimike
    Get a room, humm his balls

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahahahah

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    nothing you've ever said has been memorable or true
    100% fact

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Gentlemen. 95% of the garbage posted in here is not "memorable or true". This is suppose to be a sports gambling forum but instead, it has deteriorated to a bunch of wanna-be guys with major inferiority complexes who think they have to prove that they are macho big time players who rarely, if ever lose. Nothing can be further from the truth. The lack of actual knowledge about sports is staggering. The flat out lies that many people in tell is unbelievable. You people had better learn your place in life, and it sure as hell is not in here, telling us how great you are and how stupid others are. Just look at the NCAA and NFL sites in here and notice how little people post anything of value in them. All they can do is post overall records and threads that no one gives a crap about, or post the name of the team they think will win a game and nothing more.

You guys are pathetic. You dare to call yourselves gamblers, when half of you do not gamble at all. Your actual knowledge of teams comes from rags that you read. You spend all of your time trying to figure out systems to beat the line, but you do not spend 5 minutes trying to figure out which team is actually the best. Don't you guys have something better to do, than to worry about two of the biggest losers in here?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Laker,

Your a special person.

Pimike
    You're a nice guy Mike

Too nice to try to reason with this guy...for the time being anyway

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Fatdaddy wasting too much time on his posts...maybe try keto

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    100% fact
    Another idiot. You and sourtwist belong together with your conspiracy theories. So many nutjobs in this world and the Internet gives them a voice.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Gentlemen. 95% of the garbage posted in here is not "memorable or true". This is suppose to be a sports gambling forum but instead, it has deteriorated to a bunch of wanna-be guys with major inferiority complexes who think they have to prove that they are macho big time players who rarely, if ever lose. Nothing can be further from the truth. The lack of actual knowledge about sports is staggering. The flat out lies that many people in tell is unbelievable. You people had better learn your place in life, and it sure as hell is not in here, telling us how great you are and how stupid others are. Just look at the NCAA and NFL sites in here and notice how little people post anything of value in them. All they can do is post overall records and threads that no one gives a crap about, or post the name of the team they think will win a game and nothing more.

You guys are pathetic. You dare to call yourselves gamblers, when half of you do not gamble at all. Your actual knowledge of teams comes from rags that you read. You spend all of your time trying to figure out systems to beat the line, but you do not spend 5 minutes trying to figure out which team is actually the best. Don't you guys have something better to do, than to worry about two of the biggest losers in here?
    Says the guy who posted a thousand word essay on the topic.

Guarantee no woman has ever called you "daddy" lol

I think you are projecting your own miserable life on us.

Sorry you suck
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Another idiot. You and sourtwist belong together with your conspiracy theories. So many nutjobs in this world and the Internet gives them a voice.
    LMAO

yeah, troll, you are sane..................

just go to the rx and read 5% of this guy's posts, enough to send him to the looney bin
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Hurry email me

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

lol

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post