reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

those are for sure aliens, wtf lol

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    lmao you are a retard

I SPOKE 1 HOUR OVER THE PHONE WITH MONICA'S ROOMMATE AND FRIEND FOR 13 YEARS, ASSHOLE

That's the 1st interview he has ever given, he felt my intentions are good regarding integrity and principle, and he also feels more able to talk about it since 3 years have passed.

I spoke with the woman she worked at the Human Trafficking Center, and the woman who 1st leaked Monica's post criticizing the Clintons.
    You've spoken with no one. Keep trying to scam people.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Just another attempt to scam money out of people
    Its amazing how far some people will go to avoid working for a living

Hilarious

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    galt, you must think these are alien made too

esp since there is more color involved
    Read my posts again, I never said aliens made them. I said whoever made them has crazy skills. However, I wouldn't rule out aliens entirely.

If you had to go back only 100 years in time and you were trying to explain todays technology to those people... what do you think they would think of you? Could you explain to them what an I-Phone was? Would they believe any of it?

Do you really think we are alone in the universe? Ask any astrophysicist or any scientist for that matter if they think we are alone in the universe.

Now, imagine a civilization just 100 years more advanced than we are now. Do you think they could explain their technology to us? Imagine a civilization that is 1000 years more advanced than us... how about a million.

There are 10 times more stars in the night sky than all the grains of sand on all the deserts and beaches on earth. We are not alone in this universe I can assure you of that. It's our gigantic ego's that make us think we are so important. We're not.

I know, you probably think that if aliens existed they would just land on the White House lawn. I doubt it. I know you're thinking "why would they make designs in fields?" Who knows. IF they are watching us, I suspect they would treat us similarly as to how we treat creatures that we consider inferior, like ants. They likely don't think we are nearly as important as we do.

Again, I'm not saying aliens made the crop circles. But I am saying, intelligent life on other planets is nearly a certainty. Do an hours worth of research on this and you'll likely agree with me.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3

working sucks

bernie 2020, let the billionaires pay for

but for the life of me, i cant figure out how the billionaiers will have any money if everyone else is broke

reigle9

lol, you have a girl brain? 100% of cics say "read my post (text) again" , nah hunnie, the first time was enough, i know what you're saying

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    what do you do for a living?
    I worked in the sports industry from 2004 to around 2016... started as a clerk and then was on risk management from 2007 and forward. Worked for BetEd, 5dimes, Bookmaker, etc.

I been trying to transition into the blockchain as a content writer, community manager and public relations rep. The market is getting back up with the rise of BTC over 10k, but I lost my job last november when it dropped to 3k.

I would love to be able to make a living as a freelance journalist

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I worked in the sports industry from 2004 to around 2016... started as a clerk and then was on risk management from 2007 and forward. Worked for BetEd, 5dimes, Bookmaker, etc.

I been trying to transition into the blockchain as a content writer, community manager and public relations rep. The market is getting back up with the rise of BTC over 10k, but I lost my job last november when it dropped to 3k.

LOL

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Read my posts again, I never said aliens made them. I said whoever made them has crazy skills. However, I wouldn't rule out aliens entirely.

If you had to go back only 100 years in time and you were trying to explain todays technology to those people... what do you think they would think of you? Could you explain to them what an I-Phone was? Would they believe any of it?

Do you really think we are alone in the universe? Ask any astrophysicist or any scientist for that matter if they think we are alone in the universe.

Now, imagine a civilization just 100 years more advanced than we are now. Do you think they could explain their technology to us? Imagine a civilization that is 1000 years more advanced than us... how about a million.

There are 10 times more stars in the night sky than all the grains of sand on all the deserts and beaches on earth. We are not alone in this universe I can assure you of that. It's our gigantic ego's that make us think we are so important. We're not.

I know, you probably think that if aliens existed they would just land on the White House lawn. I doubt it. I know you're thinking "why would they make designs in fields?" Who knows. IF they are watching us, I suspect they would treat us similarly as to how we treat creatures that we consider inferior, like ants. They likely don't think we are nearly as important as we do.

Again, I'm not saying aliens made the crop circles. But I am saying, intelligent life on other planets is nearly a certainty. Do an hours worth of research on this and you'll likely agree with me.
    you are literally contradicting yourself

you wont rule out aliens

yet all examples you give are civilizations in the future that would be astounded by new things

lets atleast move on to something important

what the hell is up with the pyramids

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Guy can't keep his lies straight. Sad.

reigle9

they had pully's and levers, next question

reigle9

i'd like to get back to jfk, personally

huad, not busting your balls, but will likely make fun of it lol, what is your jfk opinion and/or reality?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i'd like to get back to jfk, personally

huad, not busting your balls, but will likely make fun of it lol, what is your jfk opinion and/or reality?
    He, his brother and arguably his son were all killed by the Kabal.

JFK was murdered because he wanted to abolish the FED, the CIA. He also wanted to restrict Israel's nuclear capabilities and we know Zionists dont play ball. Lots of resentment because of Bay of Pigs and his speech about the illuminati secret societies!

I believe LBJ and George Bush Sr were directly involved. They used mob operatives and a MK Ultra double agent patsy (HLO) to hide their CIA murdering tracks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You losers are really getting desperate in here. Hurry up, if you want to make a living as a freelance journalist, go for it. You will find out in a big hurry whether you have what it takes or not. Reigle, you obviously know very little about making money and keeping it. Here is a little secret. There is no way that ANY administration will get my money because MY accountants are better than the Government accountants are. It is that simple. Idiot Liberals who are spreading like a cancer simply do not know how the game works. The rich have all the power, not these fools. Do you really think that the Senate would pass anything close to what these fools are proposing? If they tried to bypass Congress, the Conservative Supreme Court would shoot them down in a second. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how many people out there want to buy some cheap beach front property in Kansas.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He, his brother and arguably his son were all killed by the Kabal.

JFK was murdered because he wanted to abolish the FED, the CIA. He also wanted to restrict Israel's nuclear capabilities and we know Zionists dont play ball. Lots of resentment because of Bay of Pigs and his speech about the illuminati secret societies!

I believe LBJ and George Bush Sr were directly involved. They used mob operatives and a MK Ultra double agent patsy (HLO) to hide their CIA murdering tracks.
    Close, but no cigar. If you really want to get the truth, I suggest you start with the person who ADMITTED firing the fatal shot. You may want to research the condition of the Party Hearty Secret Service Agents assigned to protect Kennedy in Dallas. That should give you enough work to last you for a while.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Hurry once again selflessly putting his life in danger to expose the truth about the rich and powerful

I think I speak for everyone when I express my gratitude to this modern day hero

I would be shocked if the podcasts don't break some sort of record for paid subscribers
    3 new Patreons PAID subscribers JUST TODAY. Life is good!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    you are now my favourite poster HUAD

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    I haven't?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you are literally contradicting yourself

you wont rule out aliens

yet all examples you give are civilizations in the future that would be astounded by new things

lets atleast move on to something important

what the hell is up with the pyramids
    I won't rule out aliens because I'm not pretending to know how they are made. A couple of farmers showed how crop circles could be made with boards and rope and many people have their mind made up that that's how all of them they are made. If you look at how geometrically perfect some of them are it seems unlikely.

What I am saying is, I don't know how they are made. But it wouldn't surprise me entirely if it was an advanced intelligence trying to communicate with us. Their technology could be so advanced that they are trying to communicate with us using simple shapes and patterns. I'm just saying... this could be a possibility.

As far the pyramids go... some are far more impressive than others. The Great Pyramid is quite amazing really. I tend to think it was made by man but it wouldn't surprise entirely if it wasn't.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Close, but no cigar. If you really want to get the truth, I suggest you start with the person who ADMITTED firing the fatal shot. You may want to research the condition of the Party Hearty Secret Service Agents assigned to protect Kennedy in Dallas. That should give you enough work to last you for a while.
    thanks will do... is that one of the "homeless vagabonds" that were arrested (3 of them)

he confessed in his death bed to his son right?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’d listen to it. Not gonna go through the thread to find it. I’m in lazy mode. Seems like a lot of shit I don’t wanna read.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

thanks will do... is that one of the "homeless vagabonds" that were arrested (3 of them)

he confessed in his death bed to his son right?
    No. This may really surprise you, but if you know the history of the Secret Service, maybe not.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

dude, don't you have money? well at least you've convinced these chumps that you do, NOBODY with money would make the post you just did

"IF" the deep state exists? what? have you not been paying attn the last 2.5 years? of course not

idk wtf the illuminatti is, but that's prob real too...remember 2.5 years ago when everyone thought the "deep state" was crazy and now it's tangible as 2+2, but apparently you're convinced by msm that it's 5

lol ok buddy, so just lay back and accept it, right? cuck bitch
    And you wont take it, as you pound away on your keyboard.

penetrating lamer.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You losers are really getting desperate in here. Hurry up, if you want to make a living as a freelance journalist, go for it. You will find out in a big hurry whether you have what it takes or not. Reigle, you obviously know very little about making money and keeping it. Here is a little secret. There is no way that ANY administration will get my money because MY accountants are better than the Government accountants are. It is that simple. Idiot Liberals who are spreading like a cancer simply do not know how the game works. The rich have all the power, not these fools. Do you really think that the Senate would pass anything close to what these fools are proposing? If they tried to bypass Congress, the Conservative Supreme Court would shoot them down in a second. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how many people out there want to buy some cheap beach front property in Kansas.
    You are a proven liar and you have no credibility in this Forum.

None.

That's why you lash out and name call, you are desperate for attention.

But we know you are never telling the truth, just trying to get attention.

Give it up guy, everyone is laughing at you.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leetreaper gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

reigle9

you know you're on the wrong path in life if you reply to bbq with anything but, "lol stfu you fat \*\*\*\*\*\*"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You are a proven liar and you have no credibility in this Forum.

None.

That's why you lash out and name call, you are desperate for attention.

But we know you are never telling the truth, just trying to get attention.

Give it up guy, everyone is laughing at you.
    nope, literally everyone is wrong but him

reigle9

so, nobody just accepts it was gianciana as laid out in reality?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

you know you're on the wrong path in life if you reply to bbq with anything but, "lol stfu you fat \*\*\*\*\*\*"
    I must correct my ways, I am bringing shame to my family.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I must correct my ways, I am bringing shame to my family.

it's like i'm talking to random tinder sluts sometimes...

how is it possible you thought that was directed at you? stop being so goddamn self-absorbed and read the fukkin thread

HurryUpAndDrink

love it, people fired up here!

now we just need Fire in da hole downing margaritas and taking names!

reigle9

he's not in the dr is he?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...how is it possible you thought that was directed at you? stop being so goddamn self-absorbed and read the fukkin thread
    Because you gave me two points and responded right after I respond to douche nozzle, his only post in the thread.

There was absolutely no other way for me to interpret it, none. Your post had nothing to do with the thread or the topic, just about responding to a poster. You were not vague, you were specific.

Do you read what you post?

reigle9

ok...im not going to argue

but next time if i order pepperoni on a pancake, prob wasnt replying to you

HurryUpAndDrink

he's not in the dr is he?
    LMAO no, thats Booya, Booya wants to play russian roulette by going to DR

Fireindahole is at work atm im sure, wait til 5ET, he'll check in driving to his fave Mexican food spot!

First 123456 Last