Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The cold approach going up to a random woman in person

What’s your go to line?

One friend says he goes with “Is your name Candy? B/c you look so sweet”

Another said what do I say? I say my name is____________ and then I smile. He said I’ll spit off a couple of quick lines and if her body language is non responsive I’ll just walk away.

Now these 2 fellas I asked today are brothers and they both pull a lot of ass

They are very different people though

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Good God. Just stop.

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    What’s your go to line?
    "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

What’s your go to line?

One friend says he goes with “Is your name Candy? B/c you look so sweet”

Another said what do I say? I say my name is____________ and then I smile. He said I’ll spit off a couple of quick lines and if her body language is non responsive I’ll just walk away.

Now these 2 fellas I asked today are brothers and they both pull a lot of ass

They are very different people though
    The candy line is only going to hook crazy bitches.

It depends on the situation. Just smile and say something appropriate for the situation.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

"My probation officer says i need to meet new people"
    Points Awarded:

Baraldsson gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Baraldsson

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    "My probation officer says i need to meet new people"

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Baraldsson View Post
    Yours made me laugh too i honestly like yours better lol

Baraldsson

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yours made me laugh too i honestly like yours better lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You know what sucks is when you actually get the balls to approach a woman and she is somewhat receptive and then some other dude comes over to rooster block after you broke the ice... shit happened to me at the gym. Some big ass meat head he was such a douche

There is this really hot girl in my real estate class I want to approach but I think I’m going to be super casual and just be like What’s your name? and then say how’s the studying going so far and just try to read her body language to see how to proceed

captrobey

You know what sucks is when you actually get the balls to approach a woman and she is somewhat receptive and then some other dude comes over to rooster block after you broke the ice... shit happened to me at the gym. Some big ass meat head he was such a douche

There is this really hot girl in my real estate class I want to approach but I think I’m going to be super casual and just be like What’s your name? and then say how’s the studying going so far and just try to read her body language to see how to proceed
    You should do that let us know how it goes. Remember if it does not work out my motto is "Duct tape has a lot of uses" . When i was younger if i got rejected i would wait for them to come out and then use the duct tape. I had a lot of room in my closet back then so i was able to keep 10-15 of them in there .I fed them water and left over Hamburger Helper . I am not a monster. Once i met my wife i forgot about them and i have not gone back to that house because the smell would be too bad at this point. Also try some flowers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

drop ur atm receipt in front of one close enough to where she'll likely bend over to pick it up for u now more than likely this has to be a fake atm receipt since we are degenerates but type one up that shows at least a few hundred grand as the balance when she picks it up make sure she sees the balance and go from there tell her thanks and introduce yourself

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

used to see those meatheads together at college club back in the day just standing on the dance floor with their stretched out abercrombie tshrits on muscles trying to break through

Baraldsson

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    drop ur atm receipt in front of one close enough to where she'll likely bend over to pick it up for u now more than likely this has to be a fake atm receipt since we are degenerates but type one up that shows at least a few hundred grand as the balance when she picks it up make sure she sees the balance and go from there tell her thanks and introduce yourself
    You had me at "she'll likely bend over".