Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

The young cops are real over-officious jerks nowadays.

I got pulled over "A BLOCK FROM MY HOUSE" because I didn't realize I was running my daytime lights over the regular lights. They asked me if I was drinking. I told them I had a few beers and they made me get out and do a sobriety test. (Which I passed) Way over the top.

In the old days, they would either let you go and drive that block home or at least tell you to leave the car where it was and walk home if they thought there was a problem. Not anymore. Everybody is the enemy to them and they want to nail them.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

Overzealous cops will get what’s coming to them. Just a matter of time. Wants to be a hot shot? He’ll pay a big price in the end. Just a simple matter of time. And before some idiot labels me a cop-hater, just stating the obvious facts of probability. Just

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Overzealous cops will get what’s coming to them. Just a matter of time. Wants to be a hot shot? He’ll pay a big price in the end. Just a simple matter of time. And before some idiot labels me a cop-hater, just stating the obvious facts of probability. Just
    They have to train them better. I have friends who have been cops for 30 years + and they know their job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    They have to train them better. I have friends who have been cops for 30 years + and they know their job.

Should also be a minimum age limit.

25yrs old sounds reasonably fair

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

So you couldn't figure out your lights and told them you had drank beer, then got mad at them for checking your sobriety because you are close to your home???

You sound like you were drunk when you posted this nonsense

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

theyve always been assholes youve just been lucky to have avoided hassles

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So you couldn't figure out your lights and told them you had drank beer, then got mad at them for checking your sobriety because you are close to your home???

You sound like you were drunk when you posted this nonsense
    No. Just explaining the difference between now and 25 years ago. Cops in the past didn't try to ruin people. Now it's any reason to pull you over and try and get an arrest.

maggiethebestdog

No. Just explaining the difference between now and 25 years ago. Cops in the past didn't try to ruin people. Now it's any reason to pull you over and try and get an arrest.
    In the small area I live in there are so many drunk driving deaths it is unreal, usually young people
    It is a nationwide epidemic
    If there is the slightest chance that you shouldn't be driving then they should make sure
    If someone was driving around with their lights like you were, told the cops they had drank earlier and it was around your family, you would bitch if they didn't check them out

But hey, you are a good ole boy and they should just let you go unchecked

You are a fukkin idiot

Bluehorseshoe

In the small area I live in there are so many drunk driving deaths it is unreal, usually young people
    It is a nationwide epidemic
    If there is the slightest chance that you shouldn't be driving then they should make sure
    If someone was driving around with their lights like you were, told the cops they had drank earlier and it was around your family, you would bitch if they didn't check them out

But hey, you are a good ole boy and they should just let you go unchecked

You are a fukkin idiot
    Go fuc k yourself.

I have three friends who are cops and one in the neighboring town. I told him what happened and his exact words. "Let me guess..... A young kid pulled you over??" I asked him if he would do that to someone a block from his house and he said "No way".

Do you think a cop would ever in a million years do that to another cop??
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 06-23-19 at 06:37 PM.

maggiethebestdog

Go fuc k yourself.

I have three friends who are cops and one in the neighboring town. I told him what happened and his exact words. "Let me guess..... A young kid pulled you over??" I asked him if he would do that to someone a block from his house and he said "No way".

Do you think a cop would ever in a million years do that to another cop??
    LOL
    "They shouldn't check to see if I'm drunk, even though my lights were fukked up and I told them I had been drinking, because I was close to my house and old cops would never do that"

Shut the fukk up
    They checked and you passed
    Big deal
    Better safe than sorry
    You sound like can entitled whiny kunt

I can tell you are a moron so I'll leave it at that

Bluehorseshoe

LOL
    "They shouldn't check to see if I'm drunk, even though my lights were fukked up and I told them I had been drinking, because I was close to my house and old cops would never do that"

Shut the fukk up
    Big deal
    Better safe than sorry

You can tell??? I thought the fact that I used punctuation with my sentences might confuse you.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Bluehorsey I don’t get it. You think cops shouldn’t pull people over?

Btw never ever ever tell a cop you were drinking .

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Bluehorsey I don’t get it. You think cops shouldn’t pull people over?

Btw never ever ever tell a cop you were drinking .
    Of course I do, but to try and nail someone a block away from their house is a dick move.

Cops could nail as many people as they want coming out of a bar all night long. All it takes is two drinks. It's beyond subjective.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 06-23-19 at 08:15 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bluehorseshoe.... how come your daytime lights didn't automatically shutoff? I thought this was an automatic feature once your normal lights turn on?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

When they ask if you have been drinking always say no.

I don't blame the cops for being like that. They have to deal with the scum of the earth day in day out, they see the worst side of people. Not to mention all this BLM police hate these days.

Just stay out of their way and don't break the law and you will be fine.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

More and proper training is definitely needed. A few months at the academy and turn them loose with a badge and a gun. Cosmetologists require more hours of training than police and they're just cutting hair and doing makeup and nails.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Some cops are cool

The coolest cops ever are Philly cops those guys are cool as hell at least the one’s I’ve met

but yeah I would say it’s best to avoid cops. Shit can get out of hand real quick, give the wrong cop a dirty look and....

next thing you know you got 4 or 5 of them on top of you beating you with flash lights and tazing you

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

You're pretty fixated on the "I was close to my house" detail. How the hell is the cop supposed to know where you live when he sees you in violation and pulls you over? Or are you expecting that when he does pull you over that he should ask where you live, and when you tell him that closes the matter?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Like any profession in life not all cops are the same. Never had problems with cops. Always let me go. I went through a check point with my car smelling like weed and my gf had a beer in her hand. The check point was because there was some execution going on at a prison down the road. They laughed and said turn around snoop. They do what they’re told to do. If they are on Dwi patrol you are ******. If they’re called to an accident or on some other kind of patrol they will be lenient

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

LOL

Shut the fukk up
    Big deal
    Better safe than sorry

Jesus, you don’t even talk about sports or capping on here. All you do is troll people and 90% of the time it’s not sports or capping related. You must be a miserable fukk.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Jesus, you don’t even talk about sports or capping on here. All you do is troll people and 90% of the time it’s not sports or capping related. You must be a miserable fukk.
    LOL
    He started the thread dumb fukk
    I replied to the topic
    I'm sorry you got your twat hurt by that

I have many posts related to sports and gambling, including exposing the frauds and cheaters who make "picks threads", which is the norm on here with the exception of a couple guys

If you want to be a kunt and call that trolling, be my guest

inmyownzone

LOL
    He started the thread dumb fukk
    I replied to the topic
    I'm sorry you got your twat hurt by that

I have many posts related to sports and gambling, including exposing the frauds and cheaters who make "picks threads", which is the norm on here with the exception of a couple guys

If you want to be a kunt and call that trolling, be my guest
    I’ve never seen you post anything positive. Always something hateful. Troooolllllllll. If you don’t have anything nice to say... ever, then fukk off. There’s more to life bud.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I’ve never seen you post anything positive. Always something hateful. Troooolllllllll. If you don’t have anything nice to say... ever, then fukk off. There’s more to life bud.
    Lol
    It's a gambling forum on the internet
    If someone busting people's balls on a site like this actually bothers you, then you are a bigger kunt than I thought

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I was friends with local ex-police chief who's now deceased.

He was always nice and helpful to me.

But I was once present when he swore in New officers and while holding one up in the air, he said "This badge will get you a lot of pu$$y. How you use it is up to you".

Very unprofessional to say the least but he helped me get out of a ticket before so I never offered my opinion.

inmyownzone

Lol
    It's a gambling forum on the internet
    If someone busting people's balls on a site like this actually bothers you, then you are a bigger kunt than I thought
    Doesn’t bother me. Just trying to help you out before you end up on suicide watch.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

the govt is a FOR PROFIT business

have you seen these fukkin paychecks the cops make?

ridiculous

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Sounds like he did his job just fine to me. Not sure what you’re complaining about. You were drinking, and drove. They checked on it, as they should. This isn’t the 80’s, sorry. I have two DWI’s and have zero issue with how it was handled, even though the second one was given to me hours after the fact when I was already home. I broke the law, and paid for it. Be grateful you passed the test, and are a free man. People die daily because of dumb fcks like me driving drunk. Sorry that you had to spend a few minutes showing that you weren’t intoxicated enough for a charge. Unreal. Cops deserve some criticism, but this isn’t a situation in which it is warranted.

RudyRuetigger

do you guys watch LIVEPD?

police is a for profit business

theyll let off the guy going 10 mph over speed limit

WOW, NICE GUYS

they say tell me everything now for me to be nice, yea ok bro

you get the same fukkin thing

also, do you guys notice when the canine comes...they always alert to something?

RudyRuetigger

LIVEPD

decently attractice woman caught going 100mph

she admitted it was her

let off with a warning

1 guy with a roach....felony

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    LIVEPD

decently attractice woman caught going 100mph

she admitted it was her

let off with a warning

1 guy with a roach....felony
    How many times have you been arrested loser? The truth, if you know what the truth is.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

This has nothing to do with the cops and everything to do with you admitting to drinking and driving. You're admitting the only time they bother you is when you're and idiot and do the wrong thing.

"Did I do something wrong?"
    "I would like to go home."
    "I don't drink and drive."
    "Do I have a right to remain silent?"

Then turn on your lights and go on your way.

The one thing you absolutely do not say is "Yes I was drinking and now I'm driving."

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How many times have you been arrested loser? The truth, if you know what the truth is.
    that ok with you fukkboy?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

maggiethebestdog

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I was friends with local ex-police chief who's now deceased.

He was always nice and helpful to me.

But I was once present when he swore in New officers and while holding one up in the air, he said "This badge will get you a lot of pu$$y. How you use it is up to you".

Very unprofessional to say the least but he helped me get out of a ticket before so I never offered my opinion.
    It's the truth... I've ran into a lot of girls that have admitted to sleeping with a cop. It's on most women's bucket list.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    You're pretty fixated on the "I was close to my house" detail. How the hell is the cop supposed to know where you live when he sees you in violation and pulls you over? Or are you expecting that when he does pull you over that he should ask where you live, and when you tell him that closes the matter?
    The fact she was following over a block and probably brought up my tags. After she pulled me over, the other fact that she has my driver's licence in her hand with my address on it.

12 Last