ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We will never know what happened

Juice was a mastermind
    Are u serious? LOL, cmon...you're just stirring shit up now.

I do remember that bit of forensic evidence. Remember when Juice quoted about how much blood there was? Juice didn't just knife her, he almost be-headed her.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

The OJJJ will be 72 in a few weeks. I wonder how much longer he'll live and whether a full and clean confession will ever happen before he dies.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LOL, OJ confessed to the killings the night he was arrested.

That piece of evidence never made it to court, not because of OJ's lawyers, who were anything but a "Dream Team" as they were inexperienced and never even victorious in murder trial before, but because of the rookie DA assigned to the case.

The DA office was actually worse than OJ's lawyers.

OJ had an appellate attorney, I think it was Bailey, and he was a a solid attorney. But his job was to make notes for an eventual appeal, nothing else.

The others were scrubs.

Yet OJ still got off, tells you something about the DA's office at the time and just how bad Marcia Clark was for the case.

I lived in LA at the time and we studied this trial and case in class at UCLA. We had access to info that was never made public, like OJ's confession.

So many important facts and truths never made the public eye.

all of those coincidences and anomalies somehow didnt raise any antennas of yours. so many things happened in that "case" and mock trial that would never have happened in a regular case and trial its beyond absurd. doing "research" means nothing when u dont understand the arts or what ur dealing with
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-22-19 at 09:02 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

OJ was innocent guys

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    all of those coincidences and anomalies somehow didnt raise any antennas of yours. so many things happened in that "case" and mock trial that would never have happened in a regular case and trial its beyond absurd. doing "research" means nothing when u dont understand the arts or what ur dealing with
    Ok snapped. That's why the evidence was so plentiful. He was not a smooth criminal

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Ok snapped. That's why the evidence was so plentiful. He was not a smooth criminal
    not sure what ur talking about. how did u hear about this err simpson thing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

OJ was innocent guys
    I think you did it JJ.. How much did OJ pay you?

homie1975

Trolling going on by Coach and JTRoller now.

Anyway, OJ is a pariah out in Vegas and he's dying inside that no one who matters in the world cares about him so he's stuck hanging out w the underworld characters like the ones he got busted with in 2007.

Don't be surprised if he's dead by age 77 or younger. 5 more years.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Raise antennas?

Studied the case in great detail, I am well aware of the show that was put on, from the very beginning.

There is nothing to raise, I know what happened. There were no coincidences and anomalies. It was all fixed from the get go.

It was very straightforward. Like I said, everyone was happy because they knew they had a civil case, and money is all that matters, despite OJ's resistance to paying or earning.

Money is the justice, and OJ has so much that was untouchable, it didn't matter. So OJ just decided not to earn another buck for the Goldman cause, and give them some trophies...lol.

jjgold

KVB Can you post screenshots of your lawyer degree and license California?

Thank You

jtoler

Raise antennas?

Studied the case in great detail, I am well aware of the show that was put on, from the very beginning.

There is nothing to raise, I know what happened. There were no coincidences and anomalies. It was all fixed from the get go.

It was very straightforward. Like I said, everyone was happy because they knew they had a civil case, and money is all that matters, despite OJ's resistance to paying or earning.

Money is the justice, and OJ has so much that was untouchable, it didn't matter. So OJ just decided not to earn another buck for the Goldman cause, and give them some trophies...lol.
    more contradictions though if it was a show then what does that make it and if they only cared about the civil case yet O.J. couldnt pay then what becomes of that. how about everything you know came from the biggest psychological warfare weapon of the past 3 generations, the television, and ur going in behind from the jump assuming that what ur being told is the factual. I can point to a hundred things wrong with this flop bro I just dont care to go into it seriously but it got the job done as usual everybody has an opinion, the wrong opinion, based on assumptions, it further caused divisions, it generated and still continues to generate massive amounts of money

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB Can you post screenshots of your lawyer degree and license California?

Thank You

We studied it at UCLA and had access to information that you never saw on the news.

Didn't need a law degree for that study, it was part of the schooling. It was a special class with connected individuals to the case.

This might come as a surprise to you, Gold, but all the TV you watch and movies you see about the OJ case are nothing more than entertainment, with little unknown facts.

I believe the individuals and the information presented during the case study, and not the falsehoods we see on TV. This was addressed in the case study as well.

Remember Gold, OJ was found guilty and responsible for the deaths, in civil court.

Not innocent.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

more contradictions though if it was a show then what does that make it and if they only cared about the civil case yet O.J. couldnt pay then what becomes of that. how about everything you know came from the biggest psychological warfare weapon of the past 3 generations and ur going in behind from the jump assuming that what ur being told is the factual
    I think you misunderstand "being told" with fact finding.

You know, there are those in the know, and not just guessing like you are toler.

There are those that learned what happened from those that orchestrated it, I am one of those.

Guys like you never learned anything, you are just guessing.

jtoler

I think you misunderstand "being told" with fact finding.

You know, there are those in the know, and not just guessing like you are toler.

There are those that learned what happened from those that orchestrated it, I am one of those.

Guys like you never learned anything, you are just guessing.
    define orchestrated

homie1975

OJ snapped and killed two people. that is what happened. when he could not control Nicole anymore, he decided that if he could not have her any longer then he would kill her. it may not have been fully premeditated that way, but that is what happened. no glove was planted. the glove at the murder scene matches the one found in his sideyard. both victims blood found in his car. blood drops going away from the scene next to the bloody footprints match OJ DNA. even a frame up job would have ZERO idea that he had massive cuts on his left middle finger.

No frame job could have been this perfect to match up all of the facts and details.

i feel like we are debating with children.

anyhow, in 2006 OJ confessed. we just did not get to see it until 2018.

now i actually want to hear that OJ is dead, more than ever before.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold

KVB your saying you have more info on the case than anyone in the world???

Who not sell it??

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

OJ was innocent guys
    We will never know what happened

Juice was a mastermind
    jj's convinced me. OJ was an innocent mastermind. jjgold's not one to be easily duped. Just look at what he said about Donald Trump below:
    The most honest man in America thank God this guy came and is trying to straighten out this country, God Bless !!
    2nd most honest man: OJ Simpson

Least naive man in America:
    jjgold

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB your saying you have more info on the case than anyone in the world???

Who not sell it??
    No, I'm not saying that, I'm saying there is more to the case than your dumbass TV movies.

And if I were saying that, there would still be no value in the information.

Does anyone in the world believe OJ didn't turn two people into Pez dispensers?

How is there value in saying the trial was a farce when it was not only obvious, but OJ ended up guilty anyway?

How is there value in something we all know is the case?

There isn't. Just like there is little value to the information in your dramatized TV movies.

jjgold

Here’s what it comes down to say there was an official 1000% guilty or not guilty that you can bet your life on And death is the penalty with a loss and $1 million if you win

Nobody would bet their life that he was guilty and that’s why he was freed

jtoler

No, I'm not saying that, I'm saying there is more to the case than your dumbass TV movies.

And if I were saying that, there would still be no value in the information.

Does anyone in the world believe OJ didn't turn two people into Pez dispensers?

How is there value in saying the trial was a farce when it was not only obvious, but OJ ended up guilty anyway?

How is there value in something we all know is the case?

There isn't. Just like there is little value to the information in your dramatized TV movies.
    so 2 people did indeed die and juice did it?

jtoler

Here’s what it comes down to say there was an official 1000% guilty or not guilty that you can bet your life on And death is the penalty with a loss and $1 million if you win

lol I do a similar thing with myself and others all the time its a good litmus test

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No, he was never going to be found guilty in the criminal trial from the very beginning, never. It was all a televised show,with many factors leading to the outcome, one of which is that there would have been riots had they rendered guilty.

That's what it comes down to.

Time for you to get it Gold. This may have been national, but those of us who were local know the truth.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

so 2 people did indeed die and juice did it?

homie1975

I would bet my life on guilt right now if it was offered

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    is that guy an actor

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

is that guy an actor

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

define orchestrated
    Thought this post said definitely orchestrated.

First, the selection of rookie Marcia Clark was a set up. Then the media blitz that OJ had some kind of "Dream Team" of lawyers, which was unfounded, helped carry the story.

Not to mention the decisions to exclude the confessions tapes from the trial.

That was orchestrated, it wasn't some weird legal accomplishment of his attorneys.

Then again, it was some weird legal accomplishment of the attorneys, that's the story.

I could go on, but we really don't need to, do we?

jtoler

First, the selection of rookie Marcia Clark was a set up. Then the media blitz that OJ had some kind of "Dream Team" of lawyers, which was unfounded, helped carry the story.

That was orchestrated, it wasn't some weird legal accomplishment of his attorneys.

Then again, it was some weird legal accomplishment of the attorneys, that's the story.

another thespian with a laundry list of credits
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-22-19 at 12:32 PM.

homie1975

KVBer
    Marcia and Chris were highly decorated DAs.

The supposed confession on fri June 17 could have been under extreme distress and questioning by LAPD and mightve made OJ more sympathetic in the jurors eyes. That might be why the excluded it. I am not an attorney or a prelaw major but I know a lot about the subject as I know u do.

No attorney on planet earth was going to get a conviction of OJ w a majority black jury just a few years after the Rodney king police officer debacle that triggered the LA riots in 1992.

As another poster stated, this was payback.

homie1975

False confessions happen all the time when an accused person is exhausted and under tremendous pressure.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    KVBer
    Marcia and Chris were highly decorated DAs.

The supposed confession on fri June 17 could have been under extreme distress and questioning by LAPD and mightve made OJ more sympathetic in the jurors eyes. That might be why the excluded it. I am not an attorney or a prelaw major but I know a lot about the subject as I know u do.

No attorney on planet earth was going to get a conviction of OJ w a majority black jury just a few years after the Rodney king police officer debacle that triggered the LA riots in 1992.

As another poster stated, this was payback.
    just make it up no one will know the difference. she was deputy da not da, huge difference, the rest doesnt even matter

homie1975

OJ should off himself but before doing so leave a detailed suicide note and apologize for the killings

jtoler

just make it up no one will know the difference. she was deputy da not da, huge difference, the rest doesnt even matter
    which leads to the question why wouldnt the da being handling the "trial of the century"
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last