Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Danny Glover insane, says only "radical change" (ie, slavery reparations) can give

blacks justice...

really? this sorry mother fukker contends the only way blacks in america can achieve "justice" -- because no court can provide it he says -- is for requiring "radical change", and more specifically, "slavery reparations"....

this piece of shit simply wants all whites to pay money to all blacks .... that's it -- nothing else will satisfy this lazy ________.

all white people hand all their shit over to all black people.... that will be justice according to this sorry mother fukker.....

here's wishin' Riggs would have let his partner blow sky fukkin' high instead of saving his black ass.....

talk about personally getting fukked, my f'n ancestors came from europe to avoid being killied by crazy fukkin' german people who wanted to wipe out not only jews (jews get all the attention, because hollywood was built by them), but also all catholics in what is now the czech republic..... we never even owned a fukkin' slave.....

so, when some ______ shows up at my door expecting his reparation money, there will be one less _____ with a head in H-town......

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

reparations been going on for years. Housing, food stamps, welfare babies, quotas, set asides etc etc ad what did it get America? More slavery, just by another name. The worst kind. When you are a slave and don't know you are

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I guess this way they won't just steal it, well maybe...

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    blacks justice...

really? this sorry mother fukker contends the only way blacks in america can achieve "justice" -- because no court can provide it he says -- is for requiring "radical change", and more specifically, "slavery reparations"....

this piece of shit simply wants all whites to pay money to all blacks .... that's it -- nothing else will satisfy this lazy ________.

all white people hand all their shit over to all black people.... that will be justice according to this sorry mother fukker.....

here's wishin' Riggs would have let his partner blow sky fukkin' high instead of saving his black ass.....

talk about personally getting fukked, my f'n ancestors came from europe to avoid being killied by crazy fukkin' german people who wanted to wipe out not only jews (jews get all the attention, because hollywood was built by them), but also all catholics in what is now the czech republic..... we never even owned a fukkin' slave.....

so, when some ______ shows up at my door expecting his reparation money, there will be one less _____ with a head in H-town......
    One less ______. I would've not gotten ban for nearly a year if I was so clever to tastefully display the N word as so.

Auto Donk

hey, the fact that you may fill in the blank with this "n-word" you speak of is all on you......

I thought they'd ban me for a week if I typed in the word "low-life mother fukker kahksucker two-balled bitch" spelled out correctly, and it takes a long time to type, so I just put in the blank to save time, keystrokes, and data space...... that phrase was my favorite back in the second grade, so I thought now was as good of a time as any to dust it off....

but now that my curiosity is piqued, i just have to know....

WHAT IS THE N-WORD???? JEW???
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-19-19 at 02:40 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

So are all of the descendants of black kings and black merchants in Africa that captured, enslaved and sold men, women and children expected to pay reparations, too?

Auto Donk

good point -- and as I think I heard on discovery channel once that all man kind came from africa -- just send me all your bet points, all of you, for starters.... my black ass is hungry and I need to order some sbr sammy cards.....

and as for the rest of the reparations, we can bring brenner back to provide -- in the form of a key of blow to be dispersed an 8 ball at a time at the next Bash -- sufficient reparations.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-19-19 at 02:52 PM.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Did they state what would be deemed as adequate reparations? I'm just curious.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    One less ______. I would've not gotten ban for nearly a year if I was so clever to tastefully display the N word as so.
    Damn BTJ they banned you here for a year for saying that. Seems a little extreme with all the talk on here of doing/selling illegal drugs, committing crimes, and the fuk off guy posting that every day. I’d get a day or week ban, but a year for not being politically correct. Good luck

later

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Slavery was a horrible thing our country let happen and there is no way to ever pay back the actual slaves.

If your a descendent of a slave my guess is your a lot better off here in the USA now than you would be if you lived where your ancestors were taken from.

Reparations is never going to happen it’s just political bs that the Democrats running for office are using to get their faces on the news. Even Obama said he wasn’t in favor of them.

later

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Communists are employing charlie manson's helter skelter master plan to kill america and freedom.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Did they state what would be deemed as adequate reparations? I'm just curious.
    The legalization of murder, rape, assault, theft, drug dealing, child neglect & abuse and welfare fraud are their main demands

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The legalization of murder, rape, assault, theft, drug dealing, child neglect & abuse and welfare fraud are their main demands
    This is the only fair way to handle reparations. Apparently some black experts say that most blacks who are the progeny
    of slaves can trace their ancestry back to the country of orogin so:

If a black with slave ancestry can trace their roots to:

1) Senegal- the medium annual income is for a Senagalese today is $1134.10, so if an Afro-American with Senegal roots
    makes less than $1134.10 give him a stipend to reach that total.

2) Niger- the medium annual income is for Niger today is $395.94, so if an Afro-American with Niger roots
    makes less than $395.94 give him a stipend to reach that total.

And so on & so on. This would be the fairest way to offer reparations because if their Afro-Americans ancestors weren't
    sent here in ships in the 17th & 18th centuries we should offer them what the living standards currently are in
    their respective traceable homelands

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    This is the only fair way to handle reparations. Apparently some black experts say that most blacks who are the progeny
    of slaves can trace their ancestry back to the country of orogin so:

If a black with slave ancestry can trace their roots to:

1) Senegal- the medium annual income is for a Senagalese today is $1134.10, so if an Afro-American with Senegal roots
    makes less than $1134.10 give him a stipend to reach that total.

2) Niger- the medium annual income is for Niger today is $395.94, so if an Afro-American with Niger roots
    makes less than $395.94 give him a stipend to reach that total.

And so on & so on. This would be the fairest way to offer reparations because if their Afro-Americans ancestors weren't
    sent here in ships in the 17th & 18th centuries we should offer them what the living standards currently are in
    their respective traceable homelands
    Or they could just shut the fukk up, obey the law, stop hurting themselves & others and work for a living

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Glover is a nut

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Or they could just shut the fukk up, obey the law, stop hurting themselves & others and work for a living
    From what I saw of the incomes of African states they should thank their lucky stars that they were American born
    no matter how that happened to come about!