Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

big silver lining to Iran's successful completion of a nuke......

when d.c. goes up in a huge mushroom cloud, and pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler, kagan, sotomayor, ginsburg, AOC, ilha, talib, acosta, raju, brennan, swallwell, booker, kamala, pocahontas, and every other f'n liberal and delusional democrat I can't stand are reduced to shadows on a wall or sidewalk somewhere in that pathetic cess pool of a "district", the iranians will have effectively cleaned house for the republicans.....

if trump isn't in mar largo at the time, and gets evaporated, that'll suck, but it's still a trade any general manager would make on any given day..... trump and a couple of old fuksticks like mcconnell for the entire slate of psychotic democrats....

here's hopin whatever muslim ring leader who pulls it off lets the nyc fetish go, such that they choose d.c. over nyc to paint this picture:

silver lining to that scene being nyc, should that infatuation with nyc carry the day? of course, ny becomes a red state in an instant.....

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Donker off the rails today

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    NAW...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

funny, but a couple people at the law firm I worked at on -- or shortly after -- February 25, 1993, felt the same way about me that day, when I said "those f'n terrorists won't be happy until they bring those towers down, they're obviously infatuated with them and I someday they will make it happen, one way or another."

they both called me in houston on 9-1-2001 from that austin law firm in shock....

well, on 9-1-2001. I predicted that what was unfolding on 9-1-1 in nyc was mere child's play for what will happen when terrorists get their hands on a functional nuke and detonate it either inanhattan or washing d.c...... mere chlld's play.....

no way we can stop it with our porous borders..... you couldn't pay me to live within 50 miles of either of those places....

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

[IMG][/IMG]

Trump's Tridents gonna make the middle east from desert to glass farm. I have no doubt there are at least 3 of the 14 "Trident" submarines cruising the Persian Gulf and 2 more in the Caspian sea.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

this guy for sure getting his phone lines tapped

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Trump's Tridents gonna make the middle east from desert to glass farm. I have no doubt there are at least 3 of the 14 "Trident" submarines cruising the Persian Gulf and 2 more in the Caspian sea.

My friend, they don’t even need to be that close.. Hope it never comes to that but glad we have them.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this guy for sure getting his phone lines tapped
    Everyone on the internet/phone/alive with electricity has lost their privacy
    and we ain`t see nothing yet

a weaponized 5G network should be interesting

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Quote Originally Posted by MrCavalier View Post
    My friend, they don’t even need to be that close.. Hope it never comes to that but glad we have them.
    Others would be keeping eyes on China and Russia