GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly, Leonard is quietly spoken, hates the media, stoic on the court.. Seems like a Trump supporter to me from the outside looking in. The fact is refuses to talk to the media.

He has not come out to say this was a false statement and that he is not a Trump supporter. That tells me he is a Trump supporter. That quote has been out for a while, he hasn't come out and fully shot it down yet to this day.. Bleacher report and Yahoo spewed it out..

Leonard voting for Trump and supporting this President is legit I think.. https://www.earnthenecklace.com/fact...ted-for-trump/
    You're posting a link that says the quote is False as support for your argument?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

This is the type of stupid shit you will see on the players forum now that the summer drought is about to start
    Edit: nevermind this trash got moved to where it belongs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not that big. If rich mfin ball players had any sense they would always vote right. I assume Only reason they vote dem is cause they either feel obligated or pressured, why else vote for the side that wants to tax the shit out of them??
    Most black athletes probably don't vote at all is my guess, I know most ghetto people don't vote. They don't even file for taxes. Too lazy and don't know politics. Most NBA ballers will probably just get out and vote Dem blindly in this next election just because of their brainwashed programmed hate for this President.

Coaches like Pop and Steve Kerr are certainly pumping Anti hate Trump crap into their players easily influenced weak young minds.. That's a given and already proven and confirmed..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

A quick right turn and little Jibby turned troll on us.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

The media hates LeBron for opening his own school which is 100% awesome btw.

I couldn't imagine how much hate Kawhi or another NBA star would get if they endorsed Trump.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Intelligent folks voted for Trump.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave bobbywaves 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you are a black NBA player and openly come out saying you fully support Trump you will get ruined by the league, media and fellow teammates and players..

Look what happened to rapper Kanya West.. He was raped in the media and by fellow rappers.. It's a damn shame famous black people can't openly support our President without getting beat up for it in the media.. ..

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

It's so easy to make the liberal puppets dance . Good job Jib

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    It's so easy to make the liberal puppets dance . Good job Jib
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.. lol..

Certainly got a few of the emotionally challenged liberal SBR posters panties caught up in bunch with this thread.. Mission accomplished!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

If you are a black NBA player and openly come out saying you fully support Trump you will get ruined
    Kahai seemed to survive saying the things you posted in the first post .

Why did no one give him any flack at all?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

If you are a black NBA player and openly come out saying you fully support Trump you will get ruined by the league, media and fellow teammates and players..

Look what happened to rapper Kanya West.. He was raped in the media and by fellow rappers.. It's a damn shame famous black people can't openly support our President without getting beat up for it in the media.. ..
    Are you implying that there are a bunch of black players in the NBA that support Trump but they are afraid to let it be known?

It's possible you are right. What percent would say?

If Trump were black and he was exactly as he is now, he would get a ton of support from black NBA players and black rappers. However, now every white redneck on the planet that supports him would now hate him. My feelings about him would be exactly as they are now.

If Trump were black... would you still support him?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Kahai seemed to survive saying the things you posted in the first post .

Why did no one give him any flack at all?
    Cause the fake news media thought it was fake.

Dems are easily brainwashed and only want to believe what fits their agenda.. Leonard voted for Trump I'd bet on it...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Are you implying that there are a bunch of black players in the NBA that support Trump but they are afraid to let it be known?

It's possible you are right. What percent would say?

If Trump were black and he was exactly as he is now, he would get a ton of support from black NBA players and black rappers. However, now every white redneck on the planet that supports him would now hate him. My feelings about him would be exactly as they are now.

If Trump were black... would you still support him?
    I don't know the percentage, your guess is as good as mine.. I don't think there are many.. If they listen to Charles Barkley maybe there would be more Black NBA Trump voters and supporters I could tell you that!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    This is the type of stupid shit you will see on the players forum now that the summer drought is about to start
    Edit: nevermind this trash got moved to where it belongs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Lol.. Is that a dope house, welfare check cashing house or brothel house line we see there?

First 12