gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

predictit.com vs. oddschecker.com - democratic candidate

i think i asked about something similar before,

i see a huge discrepency between those two sites for elizabeth warren democratic candidate odds.

predictit.com, she is 22% to 23%. has shot up very recently after gradually moving up for the last few months. i didn't add up all the percentages but it doesn't seem like ridiculous quasi-juice. EW has clearly benefitted from KH and BOR having zero or negative momentum.

on oddschecker.com (aggregates many gambling sites), she is 7-1 to 10-1. so that's 12.5% to 9%. huge difference to predictit.com

my inclination is that predictit.com is small money and easily manipulated. yang shot up 4-5 months ago as a democratic candidate. NO-BRAINER SHORT if you were able to hold onto the position..... but OTOH, i see people quitting good jobs to trade full-time on predictit.com so much be alot of money flowing through.

anyone have any insights? not sure i would do it anyway, but no canadians on predictit.com anyway.. thx in advance

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I’d play her if there’s value only because there’s not much else out there. Biden’s age will hurt him in the end. He’s looking older than Jimmy Carter. Sanders is losing traction. Mayor Pete won’t make it. I still think Harris May sneak in there but Warren is worth it if odds are long. She’s crazy, which means she has a good chance. I personally like Gabbard, but she’s too normal to win.