JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Thinning dry raggedy hair.. I got a solutioin.. Shampoo helps..

I'm 51 thinning a bit up top, have done the hair transplants and holding today. I've tried alot of shampoos to keep the hair looking healthy and thick.. ONLY one shampoo does the trick.. Men try it you'll thank me.. Chicks use it too.

I'm fighting the good fight.. This shiit works..

NEXXUS shampoos... I'm not promoting this crap and have no interest.. It's not cheap either.. $30 bucks a pop at Rite Aid.. Try it.. Smells like coconut... My hair is looking good today after using it for a week straight. I'm shocked..

I know this thread will be saloon'd faster then a fart going away in the wind still I'm just sharing what works.. Can buy it at Rite Aid stores.. This crap works, looking good is feeling good!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-09-19 at 10:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Thanks man.

BOL

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Just shave your head you probably think you look good when in actuality you probably look ridiculous like when Dana White had hair.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Just shave your head you probably think you look good when in actuality you probably look ridiculous like when Dana White had hair.
    Not everyone looks good with bald heads.. Some have dents, scars, and back of the head and neck wrinkles..

You can then look like a serial killer and scare little children!!! ..

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not everyone looks good with bald heads.. Some have dents, scars, and back of the head and neck wrinkles..

You can then look like a serial killer and scare little children!!! ..

Grow a beard or goatee or something. Always makes a shaved head look better

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Have you ever tried that spray paint???

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I remember that

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I remember that

Is that real?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Is that real?
    are you that fukkin stupid to not realize that is a faceswap on trump?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Thanks jibbay, losing hair by the year it seems. About to shave it the penetrate off but my close women won't let me.

Don't see why this thread would get salooned. Losing hair and gambling go hand in hand

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3653

jBIBBY simmer down pal

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Just do it Jay and don't look back. She'll get used to it. Remember, balding isn't a choice, bald is

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just shocked this thread isn't Saloon shampoo'd yet.. ..

I'm telling you boys spend and try it just once.. This shampoo works.. I'm not lying..

My hair is full and silky smooth right now.. Just because of this shampoo I used.. I'm not a biiitch punk just wanna look good.. Sharing a gem on this thread..

Can piss on this thread, Saloon it or delete I don't care.. Just sharing what worked for me.. I noticed the difference..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-09-19 at 11:36 PM.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just shocked this thread isn't Saloon shampoo'd yet.. ..

I'm telling you boys spend and try it.. This shampoo works.. I not lying.. Hair is full and silky smooth right now.. Just because of this shampoo I used.. I'm not biiitch just wanna look good.. Sharing a gem on this thread..

Can piss on this thread, Saloon it or delete I don't care.. Just sharing what worked for me.. I noticed the difference..
    where were you 5 years ago when i started shaving my head? thanks a lot jib...
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave unlearn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

About 20 years ago my girl was convinced that I was going bald. Had to get Rogaine, shampoo with Nioxin, etc. That shit burned my scalp and I ended up stopping using it once I asked a few independent parties if I was losing my hair. The answer was a resounding no. I still have the same hair today as I did then.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29692

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Have you ever tried that spray paint???

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Had a full set of hair all my life, turned 25 and bam. all good though, I'll shave it off one day. Refuse to wear a culdsac on my face

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    About 20 years ago my girl was convinced that I was going bald. Had to get Rogaine, shampoo with Nioxin, etc. That shit burned my scalp and I ended up stopping using it once I asked a few independent parties if I was losing my hair. The answer was a resounding no. I still have the same hair today as I did then.
    No gain with Rogaine.. Even if you see results the minute you stop using it you are ruined again.. BIGGEST SCAM on the planet.. Waste of money..

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

fuk me I might need this. My MS medication, Ocrevus causes hair loss. Fuk me im bald as shit on top now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Had a full set of hair all my life, turned 25 and bam. all good though, I'll shave it off one day. Refuse to wear a culdsac on my face
    Everyone has a full head of hair at 25 years of age check back at 50 young punk.. You'll look like JJ...

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Everyone has a full head of hair at 25 years of age check back at 50 young punk.. You'll look like JJ...

I'm 32 Jibbay...not so young anymore. If speaking my mind makes me a punk so be it. Lord knows I've been tested,
    tried, beaten, and redeemed many times over.. .so I'm cool. If no one starts none, there won't be none. I'm here to respect, work, and have fun

I kid about the shampoo. Pretty sure 1. Balding is different for all, there's patterns. And 2. It's all genetics, really.

I will say its the one thing that has made me a bit insecure.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave JayLA 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I'm 32 Jibbay...not so young anymore. If speaking my mind makes me a punk so be it. Lord knows I've been tested,
    tried, beaten, and redeemed many times over.. .so I'm cool. If no one starts none, there won't be none. I'm here to respect, work, and have fun

I kid about the shampoo. Pretty sure 1. Balding is different for all, there's patterns. And 2. It's all genetics, really.

I will say its the one thing that has made me a bit insecure.
    I was your age when I started shaving my head. I grew a beard and I look better than I did clean shaven with hair in my 20s. Shaved head looks 10x better than rugs (I'm looking at you ttwarrior) or plugs so don't go that route.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I was your age when I started shaving my head. I grew a beard and I look better than I did clean shaven with hair in my 20s. Shaved head looks 10x better than rugs (I'm looking at you ttwarrior) or plugs so don't go that route.
    Yea I've thought about it. A couple of my friends did it. I have a beautiful full beard that I've been using since I was like 16 I dunno, I'm still good. Just can't take the plunge.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Stopped shampooing my hair 2 years ago. It looks great and healthy. Look into going no shampoo. After an adjustment period as your scalp and hair adapts, your hair will never look better. Shampoo is stupid.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

At around 0:54 mark. The guy says... "The babes are back!"
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tremendous thread.

Thankful I have a full head of hair and always have.

Thought the water in my hair was shining in the mirror, turned out it's just gray hair.

Decades of gambling just might do that to you.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If I shaved my head I'm pretty sure everyone would just think I was a chemo patient.

Adam Silver style...

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

I'm 51 thinning a bit up top, have done the hair transplants and holding today. I've tried alot of shampoos to keep the hair looking healthy and thick.. ONLY one shampoo does the trick.. Men try it you'll thank me.. Chicks use it too.

NEXXUS shampoos... I'm not promoting this crap and have no interest.. It's not cheap either.. $30 bucks a pop at Rite Aid.. Try it.. Smells like coconut... My hair is looking good today after using it for a week straight. I'm shocked..

I know this thread will be saloon'd faster then a fart going away in the wind still I'm just sharing what works.. Can buy it at Rite Aid stores.. This crap works, looking good is feeling good!!!

Bought a bottle on amazon for $15
    I’ll let you know how it works out
    Thanks Jibby

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Thoughts and prayers work don't they?

Try that.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If I shaved my head I'm pretty sure everyone would just think I was a chemo patient.

Adam Silver style...

Same here. Might try it in a few months just to know what my game plan should be in case I ever have to make that decision

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I was using herbal essence in the late 70's. I was losing hair by the handful, but what I had smelled great.
    I was in my late 20's like when most people start losing their hair. I bought a bottle of Suave for a buck something
    and using scalp massage. 40 years later, I still have my hair.

Moral of the story, you don't have to spend a lot and you could save your hair.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Amazon Prime Now sells it for 15, the conditioner is 30

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

just transfer from pubic to up top

12 Last