chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

trivia

does anyone have trouble where it doesn't give you a chance to answer question? Every once in a while i have a situation with this. Used to be I could get a reset but have been told that i did this to much. When i told a moderator that 1 of the reasons i have been pro was for this feature. That if my computer or what ever was the cause that wasn't worth it otherwise to be a pro. The moderator threatened to suspend me for my voicing my opinion. My pro membership is coming due. Although I enjoy playing poker i actually suck at it so it serves no purpose. Just trying to figure out if i am the only one.
    Thanks for opinions

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Chico...

The problem that you are talking about used to happen to me all of the time.
    I'm not sure how or what was the cause.
    Complaining doesn't do any good because the moderators don't want to deal with Trivia issues.

Trivia is better now but the window is occasionally short and I get a message that I didn't respond quickly enough.
    Maybe you can use a 2nd laptop or device. I switched laptops and had much better results.

Give it a try and I hope that you are successful.
    What the hell...Stay SBR Pro and keep playing Trivia.

We have had our differences in the past but I always wish you the best.

If you need points to continue your pro membership please let me know.
    Good Luck
    19th Hole

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

That problem usually happens if you click repeatedly. For some reason it stuffs the timer up or at least it used to. If you keep having that issue let us know and we can ask the techs to take a look at it!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

^^^ Shari...That makes perfect sense.
    I think that you hit the nail on the head.
    ...impatient trigger finger is the chief suspect.