DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Eaglesfan, are you ok???

I hope you did not catch the flu or whatever it is that guy had.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

About time the "thank you" email rolls in and rate your ride pops up.

Passenger should at least click the "good conversation" box.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Did that dude steal eagles latino woman too?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Guy going through withdrawals? Couldn't of been Eagles, the driver took it so well haha. Used to this bs. NYC toughest/trashiest city in the world. Nothing comes close to it.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

What was wrong with that guy?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What was wrong with that guy?
    He was in a hurry.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I love guys like this

Punch me a couple times

Win me a nice $3k vacation in small claims court, no lawyer needed

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I love guys like this

Punch me a couple times

Win me a nice $3k vacation in small claims court, no lawyer needed
    Do they actually pay?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

wow diggity buried this kid

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Do they actually pay?
    1/1 win, paid settlement HOWEVER kid was broke and would never go through a broken jaw again for the couple K his parents agreed to settle and pay immediately.

If no broken bones, gladly take a few hits for a short vacation

DiggityDaggityDo

1/1 win, paid settlement HOWEVER kid was broke and would never go through a broken jaw again for the couple K his parents agreed to settle and pay immediately.

If no broken bones, gladly take a few hits for a short vacation
    Broken jaw? Damn.

Was he sitting in front seat?

Or did he uppercut you from behind?

eaglesfan371

Broken jaw? Damn.

Was he sitting in front seat?

Or did he uppercut you from behind?
    Have no memory of what happened. He was high on acid and drunk. Was at our halloween party. He unprovoked sucker punched my jaw around 2am. The irony to this story is my halloween costume was being the party bouncer. Had on a black sweatshirt with SECURITY on front and back. Found it today cleaning the apartment. A bit bloody.

The one thing I am proud of is when the ambulance came, I declined, in my somehow unconscious state. Ambulances are $1000 bills NOT covered by insurance. FUK AMBULANCES. I truly have no memory of that night after 12am and I was sober (had 2 drinks all night).

Woke up 10am, in bed somehow, my pillow COVERED in blood, no idea what happened, my jaw dislocated and broken, one tooth almost falling out, rushed and drove to hospital. They asked what happened and I told them I have no idea. Had to get surgery, screws implanted, teeth corrected, the whole works. Total cost to me after insurance was $3000. Insurance paid almost 20k. Guy bitched and moaned over $2000 settlement, the amount his parents were willing to pay for a lawyer. He was broker than broke so suing him meant I would get an uncollectable settlement as he was 20, over 18 so I could not get his parents.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

From the short time we have known you the “unprovoked” part is a little tough to believe!! Lol

2daBank

I couldn’t imagine suing someone. Much more likely to retaliate.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    From the short time we have known you the “unprovoked” part is a little tough to believe!! Lol
    Girl I had been fukking at the time and russian guy who was friends of both of ours sitting on the couch next to where he was standing, saw me walk up to him to ask a casual question, wasn't aggressive, something like wanna smoke a cig or something as we had been friends before, all of sudden he sucker punched me and I fell to the ground. Later he defended himself and said he thought I was coming at him. I never had a problem with him ever before so his story did not make sense. Had the two make witness statements.

eaglesfan371

I couldn’t imagine suing someone. Much more likely to retaliate.
    Medical bills don't pay themselves.

Already having trouble landing a finance job, an assault charge definitely would not help. Me personally, rather go on a nice vacation or buy a cheap boat/motorcycle on someone else's stupidity instead of "getting even". Sadly no spending cash this time and definitely would not go through that amount of trauma again.

2daBank

Medical bills don't pay themselves.

Already having trouble landing a finance job, an assault charge definitely would not help. Me personally, rather go on a nice vacation or buy a cheap boat/motorcycle on someone else's stupidity instead of "getting even". Sadly no spending cash this time and definitely would not go through that amount of trauma again.
    I rather be able to look myself in the mirror. I prefer going on vacations I worked for.

To each is own I suppose. His own dumb ass fault I guess, most ppl I’ve hit back in the day didn’t know anything about me and I am long gone from the scene before any police show up., or they wanted to fight and nobody was interested in suing the other, just settling shit.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Unreal

eaglesfan371

I rather be able to look myself in the mirror. I prefer going on vacations I worked for.

To each is own I suppose. His own dumb ass fault I guess, most ppl I’ve hit didn’t know anything about me and I am long gone from the scene before any police show up.,
    Yeah that's why this was extra bullshit. He knew everyone at the party. We were all friends beforehand. I'm a chill person IRL and don't look for trouble. Only fight I've been involved in was when a drunk guy reached up my girlfriend's skirt at local bar.

I can and will hold my own though. Used to take martial arts and did wrestling in high school.

2daBank

Writing statements something else I don’t believe in., think we live in vastly different worlds.

2daBank

I don’t like sucker punchers tho. That some weak shit too.

Nobody else clocked him? If we hanging out and some dude sucker punches one my friends I’m laying him out.

eaglesfan371

Writing statements something else I don’t believe in., think we live in vastly different worlds.
    Sounds like the hood. I respect the whole "no snitches" stuff except for the major crimes such as murder, rape, innocent death. I'm sorry but 1 person dying wrongly DESTROYS the lives of so many people. Son/daughter/mother/father become depressed, commit suicide, someone overdoses, it has a very lasting ripple effect that does not go away. Dealing with a case where a friend's fiancee who worked as a delivery driver was gunned down to steal his wallet. No leads after 6 months, 3 guys involved in the murder. His 5 yr old son lighting balloons to send to his dad in heaven. Its gutwrenching. I have zero respect for someone who knows something about a serious crime and does not share. In my opinion, they are just as bad.

People act like police are awful and in many ways they are. But when BS like this happen, it just makes it a cold world for all involved. That same murderer that no one would speak up, shoots and kills a cop. That cop had friends and family. That district now is trigger happy to make sure they don't end up like their friend. Cops do cold shit but so does the community every damn day. Get rid of the crime and maybe shit would fukking improve for everyone and cops not so trigger happy (they should also go to prison though when they do pull trigger without reason).

Everything is a ripple effect. One crime, one rape, one death, it all effects many people, no one realizes the lasting, rippling effects it has on society in so many ways.

eaglesfan371

I don’t like sucker punchers tho. That some weak shit too.

Nobody else clocked him? If we hanging out and some dude sucker punches one my friends I’m laying him out.
    He was a body builder, the largest guy in the room. He was kicked out immediately but I was the closest in size to him of the people there and no one wanting to get themselves in trouble either.

2daBank

I actually got fukked up pretty good one time in a similar situation. We were camping (doing liquid acid too matter a fact, lol), some cats from another camp ask if we wanna play horseshoes. Played a few games, knowing us I’m sure we talked some shit while playing but anyways everything seemed cool. We sit down at their camp and having a drink one of the mfers clocks my boy while he sitting down so obviously I jumped right in between. So I square up w dude, don’t even remember how we got on ground but next thing I remember I’m on top smashing him with forearm/elbows, you know short distance turning my fist to put that part into side of his head..

I’m frying pretty hard at that point so wasn’t being very smart about my surroundings, had tunnel vision on this dude, next thing I know I’m getting kicked and curl up in a ball while couple mfers are stomping on my head. I guess my punk ass friend took off over to our camp to get some more our ppl which cool I guess but left me there in a bad spot for a few minutes till they got back!!

I’m super lucky we were on like rocky/sandy type river beach so there was lot of give, had we been on a hard surface I would have been hurt way way worse I’m sure. No clue how long it went on till our peeps were there just whipping everyone!! Ended up taking all their shit and sent them scrambling away., for next several hours I thought my eardrum might have been all fukked up but guess it just felt like it, that side musta got a good stomp cause face was pretty swollen around my ear and the acid just had me tripping! (Go figure, lol)..

anyways I’ll be damned if I was gonna let this sucker punching punk just fukk my boy up, I’d rather he hung around and fought cause that prob kept me out of that spot but guess it was smarter going to grab backup since we were outnumbered. Lol

2daBank

He was a body builder, the largest guy in the room. He was kicked out immediately but I was the closest in size to him of the people there and no one wanting to get themselves in trouble either.
    I just can’t imagine thinking that way. Don’t care how big or bad someone is and certainly ain’t sitting there calculating “oh no I might get in trouble”, some jerkoff sucker punches a friend of mine I’m jumping on the Mfer!!

DiggityDaggityDo

Have no memory of what happened. He was high on acid and drunk. Was at our halloween party. He unprovoked sucker punched my jaw around 2am. The irony to this story is my halloween costume was being the party bouncer. Had on a black sweatshirt with SECURITY on front and back. Found it today cleaning the apartment. A bit bloody.

The one thing I am proud of is when the ambulance came, I declined, in my somehow unconscious state. Ambulances are $1000 bills NOT covered by insurance. FUK AMBULANCES. I truly have no memory of that night after 12am and I was sober (had 2 drinks all night).

Woke up 10am, in bed somehow, my pillow COVERED in blood, no idea what happened, my jaw dislocated and broken, one tooth almost falling out, rushed and drove to hospital. They asked what happened and I told them I have no idea. Had to get surgery, screws implanted, teeth corrected, the whole works. Total cost to me after insurance was $3000. Insurance paid almost 20k. Guy bitched and moaned over $2000 settlement, the amount his parents were willing to pay for a lawyer. He was broker than broke so suing him meant I would get an uncollectable settlement as he was 20, over 18 so I could not get his parents.
    Oh Wow Eagle.

I think we’ve just heard one of your crazy college stories,

Were you drinking through a straw?

If so, I need to know... what kinda shit did you throw into the mixer?

I want to know the good shit and the bad shit,

What was the best? What was the worst?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Guy going through withdrawals?
    My 1st thought too.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Eagleshit writing a fuk’in blowhard loser novel at SBR. Like Shari said, this fuk’in waste of space blabbers on like shit running out of a goose’s ass. Same ‘ol bullshit from this lying Uber eats delivery scum. Didn’t read any of it.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Man, I bet that guy gets all the puss

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant believe some here believe this fairy tale

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sharp Banker, it turns out he's not much of a truthful guy online anyway. In fact, he's a verified liar right here at SBR, already.

Caught in the lie one too many times.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you did not catch the flu or whatever it is that guy had.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term back seat driver.

That is seriously fukked up attacking a guy strapped in from behind like that, could have cause serious damage.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Sharp Banker, it turns out he's not much of a truthful guy online anyway. In fact, he's a verified liar right here at SBR, already.

Caught in the lie one too many times.

He's one of those liars that adds specific details to make it all seem more believable. It's an interesting strategy

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He's one of those liars that adds specific details to make it all seem more believable. It's an interesting strategy
    Cry for attention? Need for acceptance? I wonder what the deal is with this guy.

He pulled me into his internet drama out of the blue and got me curious, then tried to claim I'm fixated on him.

Weirdo.

12 Last